ISIS PUTS OUT CHURCH KILL-LIST FOR CHRISTMAS

REMINDER: If you're going to church on Christmas and have a CCP, go to church armed. You may have to make martyrs out of mudslimes.

archive.is/IXiQn

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IXiQn
youtube.com/watch?v=U9FzgsF2T-s
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ1c3oJOZa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm going to midnight mass on the 24th. RIP in advance for me Sup Forums

yeah, if you go to church in the near future make sure you conceal carry

>US Churches

They can't even interupt a Mohammad drawing contest

>archive.is/IXiQn
bring your Stg

ITT: we pre-emptively denounce the attacks.

#NotAllMuslims

honestly american evangelicals deserve to reap what they have sown by being willing slaves of israel

> Literal war on Christmas
ISIS faggots won't be able to do shit although part of me wants them to do it so we can finally get this crusade started

Where is the actual list?

I'll only tell you if you promise me that you're asking for a friend.

#I'llpraywithyou

Current pope is king of cucks.

Or go for super duper concealed carry

>Time for one last cigar Mackmood?
Huh yous going to die anyway so I'll allow it despite it being HARAM
>You know...*ligs novelty cigar* they always say that smoking is bad for the health
*loud bang as 22 bullet enters his head*
>In your case more so

youtube.com/watch?v=U9FzgsF2T-s

Bring a ham sandwich along too, or buy the pig tipped bullets and say you use them for target shooting normally

the only thing the church is going to declare crusade on, is normal sexuality. considering the pope in your pic is a literal pedophile whos brother openly ran a fucking satanic pedoring and it was so blatant that he was forced to step down as pope for covering up shit.

I just want to know if I should go to mass early to avoid any potential happenings or not. There's a large Bosnian community in my city, so I don't want to take any chances.

I'd imagine the one in DC is on the top of the list. Rest would most likely be in high population areas.

But seriously Ameribros

A design so perfect its basically unchanged since 1929

If I could I would

They put it out on Telegram.

>22

oh wow powerful stuff

Perfect aside from beating the dogshit out of your hand when you shoot it

A .22 would likely be enough to sever the vertebrae and internally decapitate him.

>not already bringing your XDS to church

I didnt know northerners went to church

Is there a list of the churches? I want to make sure the ones I'm going to in the next week aren't on it.

Well a 22 magnum is loud as hell

The KGB used to have lipstick guns for their agents. You sound like you'd qualify.

It can kill a bull if you shoot it in the head. Think that was the magnum.

Holidays are coming! Holidays are coming!

It ain't a Saturday night special at least

Yeah, do it

DO IT

SEE what happens

Im a Lutheran but I wish that papist didnt have such a cucked pope, Christendom is under siege and our leaders say nothing.

We have been graced by the spirit of Hitler.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ACTUAL LIST FAGGOTS.

Take pig blood with you too, so you deny them access to paradise.

I said so earlier in the thread. They put it up on Telegram.

IF THERE ARE NEWS ARTICLES ABOUT THE DAMN LIST.

SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE A COPY OF IT

OTHERWISE THIS IS FAKE AS FUCK NEWS

Reminder: if you're killed while in church, you're a martyr.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ1c3oJOZa8

Praise kek

>Enjoy the vid while its up lads

Sorry, but the Glock 19 is the best CCW.

Do you have a link? I can't find it.

Never seen a glock. Its lighter but bulkier? Am I right?

>the glock 19 meme

They probably do have copies of it. They just don't want it posted everywhere.

>the glock 19 meme

Such a meme that it's the unofficial pistol of SOCOM (including JSOC).

>posted everywhere.
True, but it'd be helpful to know if the churches we're going to are on it.

>glock 19 meme
>meme
Theres a reason its the most popular handgun in the US, sorry your bersa isnt fag

It's light due to its polymer frame, but holds 15+1 rounds of 9mm. It's not a subcompact pocket pistol, though.

You faggots are thinking of the Glock 17.

No, the G19 is being used by SOCOM (I have seen some G17s, but mostly G19s) and is the most popular handgun in the country.

Fuck's sake, why the US where a bunch of liberal cucks can bend over and apologise for it?!

ISIS need to do a mass co-ordinated attack on Poland's churches right on Christmas Eve. Guaranteed to end in a Crusade being declared by their borderline theocratic government and likely to provoke them into going into full kebab removal mode on Europe.

It's like when you're young and have that 'freind' you really can't stand so you egg him on into picking on the guy you know will go apeshit mad and kick the absolute fuck out of him, but he doesn't know that so he goes and pushes him into a wall on your incitement, it's that scenario.

I really want them to provoke some real religious nutjobs who'll see it as a call to pogroms and genocide, not a call to cuck themselves and bend over for the Muslim cock.

Where is the list?
Fake and gay

>dying in a church with my family

how beautiful

maybe my death with open my liberal friends eyes i have always been a 1st ammendment absolutist

Sounds like a good way to lend support to Trump's "ban all Muslims policy"

>It's like when you're young and have that 'freind' you really can't stand so you egg him on into picking on the guy you know will go apeshit mad and kick the absolute fuck out of him, but he doesn't know that so he goes and pushes him into a wall on your incitement, it's that scenario.

>Being so autistic you think this is a normal scenario that everyone can relate to
Kill yourself

>tfw you live with someone who "loves" guns and voted for Hillary anyways

>tfw you live in dearborn, mi

Hillary alone can't take your guns away though, try actually learning about how government works before you vote again

Like it matters. They probably just got lists of every church in the country and posted it, any schmuck could do this.

I am honestly surprised some of you fags don't do this kind of thing, but the fact that you don't proves that we are a board of peace!

>TFW live in GP Woods
The white people will protect me, r-right?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LIST

If you hear 'Allah Akbhar', you know the drill...

Take this tactical Pepe for increased self-defense.

where's the list?

my mom is protestant and will be attending church saturday i need to know

It's not like this shit is going to happen here.
When we find a terrorist, we make him go to Germany.

Bump

I feel bad for the poor bastard who think they can attack real Swiss, not the mudslimes that for some reason you havent expelled.

Just like last year and nothing happened

Remember the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch is at your disposal...

>Breakig news: MOSSAD wants Christians to stop attending church

Why does ISIS only attack white things in the US or in Europe? Why don't they attack black life matter gatherings? why don't they attack black churches? why don't they attack mexican gatherings like CincoDemio parades? why not the black malls where security is poor? black Friday?

Why does the media show where they're going to attack "before it happens" and it's always things that white people do. Is this a Jewish trick prevent whites from doing fun things with each other?

>what are SCotUS appointments

That was the big issue. Swinging the court with an antigun activist judge could have been disastrous.

because a lot of black people rather support ISIS than white people.

If you exercise your religious freedoms, the Islamic state wins.

All dispensationalists are beyond retarded.

kek, merry happeningmas everyone

Alright I'm here what do I look up

Yea the national cathedral would be a popular place on the 24th at midnight

Used to live in DC

>Holiday Attack list

Lmao burgers bring your guns to church. Make a big deal out of it, and they'll get scared.

You're Swiss cheese, m8.

#banassaulttrucks

GET ME THE LIST

*SLURP!*
This can't be true!
*SLURP*
It's the religion of peace!
*SLURP*

If any of us had the list we would paste bin it, but we don't, so we can't.

>mfw I saw online that I'm too fat to join the Airforce
Im 230lbs and 5'10"
You can only be 190 at 5'10"