Sweden Yes

>'White power' is to BLAME for rise of Islamist attacks, Sweden’s new anti-terror boss says
>THE “white power movement” is to blame for the rise in Islamist terror operations, according to Sweden’s newly appointed anti-terror tsar.
>Anna Carlstedt, 45, went on Swedish Radio merely hours after being appointed as the co-ordinator against violent extremism at the Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB).
>Responding to a question about why she thought the country had the most jihadists per capita travelling to the Middle East to fight with the terrorist cause, she replied: “I think there are several different types of hotbeds of extremism. What we see is that there is an interaction between them.
>“It is true that Islamic extremism is growing, but this also results from the extreme right-wing white power movement.”

express.co.uk/news/world/746229/white-power-blame-Islamist-attacks-Sweden-anti-terror-boss

That's right. YOU people are the cause of Islamic terrorism.

>Sweden
>Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_mentality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
su.se/cmlink/stockholms-universitet-humanistiska-fakulteten/institutionen-för-kultur-och-estetik-nod/department-of-culture-and-aesthetics/research/literature-as-a-leading-research-area/scholars/anna-carlstedt-1.214341
reuters.com/article/us-sweden-immigration-idUSKBN14B1OK?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>female anti-terror boss
This country needs to collapse.
Maybe isis are the good guys.

Estrogen fueled politics is one of the reasons we're in this mess.

>Everbody else's fault but mine/theirs.
It's like these people beg to be killed.

The amazing white power unable to stop how many "no go zones"? The amazing white power that allows their women to be raped into the rape capital of Europe? There are no white men in Sweden.

Please tell me this woman doesn't actually do anything.

It really is too. What triggers me is that Islam is shit-tier civilization that is only gaining ground because we keep being so weak.

It wouldn't take much to get a shit together and tell muzzies to fuck off our clay. Our ancestors wouldn't even think twice about it.

>tfw you'll get to see Sweden become a Caliphate in your lifetime

I literally want to die

have to get rid of the traitors first
that means a lot of progresive women.

> Sweden is fine
> not known for white supremacy
> quite "progressive" actually
> more and more rapefugees
> Islamist terror, crimes, etc.
> "they are like this because we're racist"
> wut.jpg?

How is it possible to be so blinded.. Your people didn't start this as racists.
Contact with human garbage converted them to racists by personal experience.
That. Is. Justified.

I unironically believe women are getting retarded because we're not knocking them up in their early/mid twenties. It would keep them busy and prevent them turning into crazy cat lady types. I blame the College meme.

She, and anyone that supports her, deserves to die.

Do you think this retarded bitch could be a long lost half-sister of Trudeau?

Is there a single picture of Trudeau where he doesn't look like a fag ?

i would rather say its a product of the multicultural society, and lefties dont understand how important identiy is. Young muslims are raised in a contracition. Their identiy is shattered, and they become depressed and hollow, tick tock along comes isis and filles that hollowness with rightous purpose. You cannot have a society where the identity of the home contradicts the identity of the society, shit aint gonna work son. It creates a sense of rejection that leads to resentment and then hate. Yoda ma man

This new ''anti terror'' boss is just another pencil pushing weakling or ideolog. It does not matter, she and all she loves will be burned in the funeral pire she and others like her have created

Im gonna gather with people who have the will to live, and sit back while it burns, i aint dying to save those who made this mess possible

Other way around you fucking idiot. Europe's breeding a renewed right wing ultra-nationalist movement by their continued failure to deal with the problem of importing violent psychopaths.

This bitch is going to scream about people checking their privilege as she dances at the end of a rope.

>a single picture of Trudeau where he doesn't look like a fag
Nope. You just don't get it my accented friend, if you don't suck everyone cock the faggots win.
>pic

>express.co.uk/news/world/746229/white-power-blame-Islamist-attacks-Sweden-anti-terror-boss
Can't see the comments hook me up

I don't want to live anymore.
It's become unbearable.

>Can't see the comments hook me up
>Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment.
Surprise surprise

Damn thought it was just me

Weren't some anons trying to get this going before, no comments = fake news? Seems easy and makes enough sense

>new female anti terror boss
>Sweden

Stick a fork in Sweden. She's done.

Remember how Trump says Murica will be about "peace through strength". What is the current trend in the west? It's "peace through submission". I wonder which demography thinks that peace should be gained through submission?
Not so ironically, "islam" means "submission".

If youre not white, youre not culpable.
People wonder why white identity is on the rise. What do they fucking expect. A fucking comet could hit the earth and it would be whiteys fault.

>> not known for white supremacy

The white power movement here has long been the largest in Europe.

But yeah, of course she's fucked in the head and just some retarded puppet of a minority government that nobody actually wanted. But oh well. This is interim politics.

To everyone saying that our society is sick and needs to be burned and rebuilt.

No. It is infinitely harder and more difficult to re-build from scratch than it is to fix something that is already broken. Secondly, if we begin to "rebuild" society from scratch, we will not benefit from the fruits of our labors, but our grandchildren and great-grandchildren will and if we do not learn how to fight against societal destruction what is the point of building something, anything, without a degree of permanence.

Everyone here who keeps arguing about rebuilding society after a collapse simply does not have the strength or will to fight for the safety and progress of this current society, and will not have the strength or will to rebuild one.

Fucking hell...

As written by the youtuber Angry Foreigner (Google translated because I'm lazy):

(1/2)

The police then sends out four patrols and a fucking helicopter to catch a guy who smokes on.

But when Mary was about to be killed by her partner, it took two hours before the police arrived, and when they left the place again without looking at her. She was at home with fractures to the face and brain hemorrhages.

Skanska Dagbladet (7/11) reports how the police put investigations of rape, even when the woman has documented injuries, because of lack of resources.

Sydsvenskan (11/7) describes how refugee children are sold as sex slaves in Malmo, but police are investigating not even crimes. Lack of resources.

SVT (5/7) reports the refugees were shot in Strömsund, the police did not send even a patrol to the scene.

SVT (26/7) also reported how a police patrol met the two children during a routine mission, in the apartment were drug addicts and the home was in the "general misery". One of the children was drug-affected, but because of understaffing was the police "forced" to leave the child on the spot.

So let me make this right: Adults people who can take charge of their own body, you have time to "take care of" but not vulnerable children?

>mudslimes attack western civilization on a regular basis
>hurr evil whitey

Jesus fuck

(2/2)

Police are crying out for money and resources, while the solution is right in front of them: Stop chasing harmless junkies. It is easy to say that drugs are bad, but drug prohibition is even worse.

People who abuse drugs are sick and need care. They will not be helped by the prison, it only costs society a huge amount of money. Only one trial runs of many thousands.

People tend to use drugs responsibly need no help, and there is no reason to treat them as criminals simply for having been drunk.

There is a reason why the World Health Organization, the UN agency for global public health, support the decriminalization of drugs. 10 years after Portugal decriminalized drugs and focused on the care of criminal abuse has been cut in half. (Decriminalization is not the same as legalization)

While Sweden is the leader in Europe when it comes to drug mortality, second place in the entire EU. You are a pathetic failure, and it's fucking about time you get it.

----
Welcome to Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

>That's right. YOU people are the cause of Islamic terrorism.

thats some nice right wing fearmongering you have here, reminds me of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_mentality

Must...blame whites...for EVERYTHING

>white woman blaming white men for everything
this is why they didn't have the right to vote for most of modern history.

i would joke but i know that my officials would probably pull the same bullshit

no different from pol blaming the jews or actually, this is an overstatment. the new anti terrost boss apears to be only blaming far right wing movements in sweden.(and knowing how pol stories about sweden happen to be this whole article is probably fake anyway).

>tfw 3/4 swedes support the cuckening and they will suffer the most
Feels good man.

>A FUCKING WOMAN

everything that is happening is Sweden can be blamed on vaginiggers

I love that guy.

They will always come out with shit like this - what terrifies them to the core is the notion of white people waking up and using their numbers and power to stop their plans dead.

They'll say and do anything to prevent that.

The difference is the Jews actually are to blame for everything.

Is that castro right above him?

that looks like castro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

They're blaming the behaviour of the Mudslimes on whites saying mean words to them. We point out Jewish actions.

It's okay Sven, I will end your pain.

Yes, that's Trudeau's real father.

>implying any teens other than the ones infected by the millenial blight would join any islamic group
I hear more unironic Warhammer40k and Remove Kebab shit than I do pro islam shit, and this is in Toronto

Fuck off, that's my job!

>She wrote her 2005 PhD on the writings of Nostradamus.
that's hilarious that they got away with slipping that joke in there, nobody could actually write their thesis on the writings on nostra fucking damus

same here bro.

Was nice knowing ya Sven, thanks for raping my ancestors and making me the black hair, blue eye'd master race I am today!

It's real.

su.se/cmlink/stockholms-universitet-humanistiska-fakulteten/institutionen-för-kultur-och-estetik-nod/department-of-culture-and-aesthetics/research/literature-as-a-leading-research-area/scholars/anna-carlstedt-1.214341

gas the kikes race war now
1488 boots on the ground

t. virginity

>this is a pissing contest

Bull fucking shit. Getting real tired of your shit, Smalls.

>TFW libcucks are so deluded cause and effect have become inverted.

Please make it stop Sup Forums, it's not amusing anymore, I'm tired of being right, I'm tired of winning.

>projection
I'm married. My wife was active in SJW programs (in mental health) and I have cuckoo for cocoa puffs books lying around at home.

>reuters.com/article/us-sweden-immigration-idUSKBN14B1OK?il=0
>Sweden needs more immigrants to counter ageing population: employment agency
SWEDEN YES

Swedes didn't rape anyone in Ireland, it was the Norwegians and Danes.

> What is the Post Hoc Fallacy?

Actually, we scands didn't have any country to speak of back then. We were all scands.

jag vet den känslan

why do countries keep appointing women to these types of positions?

Obviously we would have seen the comet sooner if there were more women in STEM

Because universal suffrage movement was a thing.
Sucks to be us.

>mfw

> arguing with holes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

sweden are such cucked faggots, their culture cant die off soon enough

>kollar på japanska tecknade serier

ta bort detta

Generation Z(ealot)?

I need to take a break from this shit

I'm overdosing

Do you want nazism? BecAuse this is exactly how you get people to look at Hitler, and say "hm, maybe that's better than this."

That's what they want, fight back.

>The burn is to blame for the fire that caused it.

These people get paid huge salaries, because they conform to political correctness.

What a damn joke. Day of the rope soon I hope.

I'm sorry Sweden, it's now clear you are too far gone.

It is kind of weird that the right is vitrolically against muslim immigration and the left is ready to build a mosque on every corner.

I mean, conside what will happen when islamists take over. Sup Forumslaks are pretty much going to be able to grow out their beards, pick a second wife, and learn to tolerate the taste of turkey bacon, and, a great deal of grumbling and scowling aside, will be able to merrily carry on with their lives.

>pic
This thing on the other hand, will likely get tortured and then messily beheaded.

Outrageous.

Checked and best post

And to think these people used to be traditional, strong and above all brave..

Start the fire Sven, start it.

I hope for 'terrorist' attacks desu. 90% of victims are leftists anyway. ISIS helping us rid our leftists. Based as fuck.

No comment section is an indication of fake news.

>we need to push this meme

nej

don't worry...you will. I have this strange feeling that the tolerant truck of islam will soon visit sweden

Gustavsson said many immigrants had little education making it hard for them to enter Sweden's job market, where there are few low-skilled jobs.

"We need still these people," he said.

"The challenge lies in integration. Education is a part but there is no silver bullet. Several policy areas must interact."
Jesus christ

yes indeed
holy fuck...
>it's not possible they're barbarians they even openly reject european values
>we still have to try

wait aren't u italy

What the fuck is wrong with swedish people. Seriously.