16yo german girl on nonrefugee migrants

i dont even know what to say to thisĀ“, its just so fucking sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGpEshDGVho

ah btw she had to delete her facebook account. you guess why. new acc is kept secret for her safety.

> Teen rambling for 20 mns

Nobody is watching that, what did she say ?

the typical german stereotype woman, strong nose, dark voice, short legs, little chubby, inbreedus germanicus

Go home Ahmed.
Refu- I mean Rapefugees are a threat to the people and women and girls of all ages get beaten and raped. This is not how it should be and Merkel keeps importing people despite the attacks and the girl doesn't understand it.

>Refu- I mean Rapefugees are a threat to the people and women and girls of all ages get beaten and raped.

Sounds like something a nazi would say

I think she needs to get enriched

the innocence of her question, how can we in any way let this go on, how can we let people who chant "allah will kill all germans" stay here and not immediatly deport them...

really hit me hard.

open borders for israel.
enjoy some cultural enrichment.

yeah she looks like some inbred southern german trailertrash

She's probably impregnated by now. We should have forced Germans to breed with Africans after WW2, then we wouldn't have the EU problem.

>We should have forced Germans to breed with Africans after WW2
Actually you did... And also Moroccans and Algerians.

But you did that, you sick Anglo.

omg read churchills quotes on islam.
you are to shame yer majesty.

Anglo shits ruining everything again baka

i know they always do :(
gomenasai sensei

Ja warum nur?

Then get the fuck back to Middle East, Ahmed.

Why are anglos such a disgusting shitposters? Is this how you cope with the feeling of irrelevance?

>said the hungarian, in english

The irony

The newer generation seems more redpilled tb h

That's one strong jaw.

"Where can I sign up to adopt some fighting-age economic refugees who hold views completely opposed to my own and wish to destroy my society?"

said nobody ever

the ones who hit puberty during the migrant crisis definatly are. no wonder why.

>we wouldn't have the EU problem
Wasn't your fat faggot Churchill the one who pushed the United States of Europe agenda?

We have to protect them. Society isn't worth saving for crazy leftist whores, but it is worth saving for innocent decent women.