NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES

Two pieces of shit push into a line

Woman unloads on them

> she's the bad one

FUCK THAT.

MAKE AMERICA QUEUE AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/12/22/tell-them-to-go-back-where-they-belong-j-c-penney-customers-racist-tirade-caught-on-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=gmZq6hCg2R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK - FUCK THE IMMIGRANT WELFARE CLASS REDUX EDITION

link?

Video link?

>no link
into le trash it le goes

wheres the video fetanigger?

You can just see the racism boiling over in this picture.

Fucking cunt.

>fetanigger

lmao

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/12/22/tell-them-to-go-back-where-they-belong-j-c-penney-customers-racist-tirade-caught-on-video/

Seriously fuck people who cut in line.

Also fuck the Washington Post for making news out of things that wouldn't have even made the local paper in the shitty towns where they actually happened.

I remember in basic training there was a guy who tried to butt in front of me in line and I pushed him out. He was a big black guy and tried to act all tough like he was going to fight me, I just pushed him out of line again. Basic training is like prison for 2 months. If you let someone walk on you, other people are going to treat you like a bitch. Drill sergeants excluded of course.

This line (queue) stuff is serious. It is a microcosm of society as a whole. Convention dictates that you humble yourself and get in at the back of the line. Butting in shows zero willingness to humble yourself and conform to societal norms.

Oy vey, get back to the end of the line racist whitey!

Saw the video last night. Pretty sure getting cut in line isnt a big enough deal to go on a race inferiority rant in public.

Here's the youtube link to the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmZq6hCg2R4

P sure u should hang urself

>fetanigger

Well played, good sir. Well played.

>direct linking WaPo

I lived in Dubai and Jesus Christ the god damn Pakis and poo in loos couldn't even process the concept of getting in line. They wouldn't even try to be sneaky about it either because they were too stupid. I started off shoving them out of the way but I didn't want to touch them so then I just started unloading on them.

probably mentally ill but the liberal left will jump at this opportunity to tar us all with the same brush.

>mentally ill

Or, just fed up with niggers and shitskins like the rest of the country is

>Picture in post has enough fat to sustain a small african village for a week.

Based old woman.

dem comments

shouldnt you worry more about paying your debts my greasy friend?

I like how she starts going off about them cutting in line and gets everyone to agree with her on that with "I think everyone feels the same." then goes off on a go back to where you came from rant.
Suddenly all those fuckers who were with her regret chiming in.

let's spam it with likes

When I was in Orlando for Universal Studios, Chinese people would keep cutting the line and when they were caught they would be like," Oh? Oh no, i not know". It was fucking annoying because they tried the same shit every time.

Then when we had to get food in the restaurant, the niggers would call "Chang!" "Chang! , yknow for them to pick up their food. Well, these chinks would just sit there and stare at the sheboons. They didnt realize they were being called to get their food, absolutely stupid people. The niggers were so mad at them tho lol.

I think the dislikes are indicating that they support the white lady.

The video itself says "racism still exists!!"

In China there is no such thing as lines. Everyone just clumps together and pushes toward the destination. It makes zero sense, but that's how it is there.

Nah these fuckers would do the same every time there was a line. They were just trying to snake to the front.

Based grandma.
Would spend Sunday tea with/10

entitled shitskins taking over the country, misbehaving nonstop

That's what everyone does in China, it's the norm there. No lines form because everyone just pushes as far toward the destination as possible. The best way to get someplace is place yourself between some little old Chinese lady who isn't taking shit from anyone so her only way to get there is to push you through the crowd ahead of her.

LEGIT - used to live and work in China

>le drumpf upboat my comment xD

because she is fat an ugly. america hates ugly fat white women

>In China there is no such thing as lines. Everyone just clumps together and pushes toward the destination. It makes zero sense, but that's how it is there.
same in the Philippines

BASED GRANDMA

I spend a lot of time in Mexico... they do that shit all the time, makes me absolutely furious.

Very friendly, fun people, but that is one of the things that I can't stand. I usually call them out on it, I get ao pissed my fear of "being disappeared" momentarliy goes away.

How uncivil.

>In China there is no such thing as lines. Everyone just clumps together and pushes toward the destination. It makes zero sense, but that's how it is there.

>same in the Philippines

a few million more "fuck white people" later.....

same in the US

Nope. Look at the comments section. Multiple comments of "ah hell nah, she dont do dat to my mamacita" by various spics, followed by the support of their white liberal pets barking their approval. Diagusting.

>pieces of shit act ungrateful and rude
>grandma says something about it, maybe a little over the top but its understandable
>liberals: wow how extremely racist, who cares if they are acting like a bunch of rude niggers?
Why do liberals treat most foreigners like fucking children? Its disgusting.

more like
>people paying for the shit, one of them goes to fetch something else to pay for it

>white blob throws a trump-inspired hissy fit

>blob will die of heart failure in a few weeks

>grandma only yells out facts
>apologizes at the end for the way she is
She did nothing wrong

>>pieces of shit pushes into a line
>>woman unloads on them

Was expecting the pieces of shit to get shot at. Bit extreme so glad it didn't happen.