How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

Put em in uncle Mikey's conversion camps, they'll be revived soon enough.

Give them the opportunity to actually have decent fucking jobs.

nah dey jus nee try hawda

back in my day...

Moving out is a jewish meme created so the real estate industry can milk every last cent from young adults and divide the family.

Humans are meant to live in tribe, *TRIBES*, not by their lonesome. It's only in the last 50 years has that mindset changed.

The jobs are out there.

Millennials are too lazy to get a certification or security clearance though.

You don't

Yes, the jobs are out there.

Get at least three of them and you might reach 40 hours a week.

Stop giving their jobs to foreigners overseas and immigrants from the second world.
Stop selling property to foreigners and preventing them from ever being able to own property or even afford rent (may or may not apply to your cunt).
Stop letting them think that they need to go in to debt to educate themselves in a world where the internet exists.
Stop letting them think that becoming skilled in a trade that society needs to operate makes ones less of a success than a worse paying, less secure job they needed a college debt to apply for.

Yes take a loan and move out goy

i became a debt slave i could move out but im 20 grand or so in debt and am forced to stay at home i make good money but it will be 3 more years till i can get out of this hole if i dont keep digging my self deeper

seee kek even agrees debt slaveatude

Jews want you to stay at mommy and daddy's to become infantile and never breed.

I work at a small business part time that is only a year and a half old. The two owners can't give themselves a salary yet because they aren't fully profitable yet. They still live with their parents at age 29 because of this, but they are fulfilling their dreams.

I realize some retards just stay home because they're lazy or have a shit job, but what do you guys think about the situation mentioned above?

Quit giving out college loans.

Agreed with all of this.
>Stop giving their jobs to foreigners overseas and immigrants from the second world.
Especially with this. There are no goddamn entry level jobs, and any that actually do exist pay a pittance because anyone that wants them has to compete with outsourcing and immigrants. If you can't get any job experience then you can't become more skilled and qualify for the jobs that are worth having. You can't make the step to actually supporting yourself.

I count myself fucking lucky that I made connections that paid off while getting my master's degree. Before that my career prospects were nil. Not everyone can work towards a masters and not everyone will have luck on top of that.

Literally nothing wrong with living with your parents or not being employed. Only the Jews and their pets the wage cucks have a problem with this for obvious reasons.

Quit taking them.

They can after 100,000 dollars of debt

The average lifespan of a NEET leech is 40 years old.

Why? Because once your parents die and you realize you need to start paying bills, you'll kill yourself.

You don't need to go to college to get a good job you fucking moron.

>USA is turning more and more spic
>Spics literally live at parents home until they get a good job (Woman stay at home until married)
>Some cases families just add another floor to the house and life there
>"Why are millenials still living with parents"
fucking lefties

>W....WHAT? BAD GOY! MOVE OUT AND PAY YOUR (((LANDLORD))) RENT HOW DARE YOU LIVE WITH FAMILY, TAKE OUT A LOAN TO PAY YOUR RENT IF YOU HAVE TO!
>OY GEVALT MY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS ARE ONLY MAKING 9% RETURNS INSTEAD OF 13% ITS ANNUDDAH SHOAH!

>GOOD GOY STAY AT HOME. DON'T LEAVE MOMMY AND DADDY. STAY IN YOUR COMFORT ZONE. DON'T START A FAMILY. LET ALL THE NON-WHITES TAKE ALL THE GOOD JOBS.

start by giving social security benefits to them

Oh no the goyim are forming multigenerational families because we outsourced all their jobs and brought in immigrants to take their jobs and used robots to replace them. This is bad!!!! We need these goys to purchase mortgages from us and rent from us. Mr. Shekelstein needs his monthly rent and interest payments.

FUCK WHO DO I LISTEN TO

Yourself.

Do you honestly see yourself being a 40 year old NEET leeching off your parents while they're on their death beds?

Too late for me, user.
I already signed an offer with an accounting firm.
Only bright side I can see is that if I ever leave public, I can always just work from home as a private practice.

It's the same old
>there are lots of jobs out there!, you'll need at least 3 to make ends meet despite your degree but there are jobs!
Millennials are entitled fucks who would rather sit at home wiping their ass with their degree instead of biting the bullet and taking a bunch of shit jobs but that doesn't mean they're entirely wrong, it just means they were a retard who fell for a meme degree like Writing or Psychology(BA).

No goyim. They need a $100k loan for a gender studies degree. Why would they need employment?

It is better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a lamb.

Besides who cares, in the end you still die it doesn't make much of a difference. I'd rather leave a legacy behind me than have a long lifespan of nothing but wage slaving. You're also ignoring the fact that many NEETs have a sizable inheritance and don't need to work to begin with.

>second gen spic of immigrants who came through the legal way (fuck mexicans)
>mfw it's not looked down upon but actively encouraged among us to stay in the family home and pass it down

Never understood the "throw your kid out at 18" meme. Only people who I know that got that treatment were legit non-spic niggers.

You don't have a sizable inheritance waiting for you.

You won't leave a legacy behind.

You're neither a lion nor a lamb. You're a leech. You'll spend the next 10 years on Sup Forums slowly succumbing to the realization to how worthless you are, until you finally man up and opt for the helium tank retirement plan.

The jobs are there, they just neglect to mention how the employers are asking for years of experience for entry level positions.

It's an anomaly in human development as a result of the insane wealth level the US experienced post WW2

generational housing is the norm for human history, and still is in the rest of the word outside of Anglosphere and Northern Europe

We'll slowly shift back to generational housing like we were before WW2 as income continues to stagnate and housing continues to skyrocket

This. The only people who do the "throw your kids out" routine are whites and they're the only ones judged if they don't own a home. Humans have lived 10,000 being inside the family unit and it's only recently that there's been propaganda to push people away from it.

Digits checked

And agreed

You do realize that doesn't specifically mean work experience, right?

My first job was at 22 and it required 2 years of experience. All I did was detail school work and projects that I worked on over the past 2 years.

Underrated.

You move out eventually but only once you have a job that can ACTUALLY SUPPORT you as an independent citizen which most people don't have until their 20s'

Paying rent is the most cuckolded thing you can do aside from raising another man's child or voting for the Democrats. Granted you'll need a home loan to buy a home so some kike is getting his fingers wet one way or the other, but rent is literally just pissing money away, at least homeownership lets you build equity.

People meme that you can't get a gf living with your parents but that's bullshit, in fact I moved out of my parent's place (my dad was ALSO living with his parents before dating my mom who owned a house), into my gf's apartment (company subsidized, she's a programmer). We're buying a home next year.

There's a difference between not throwing your kids out at 18 and letting your kids mooch off of you until they're 35.

This day in age I get it. You have to find a happy medium. I'd say probably 25 is a good age to move out and start your life.

>I know everything about you even though I never met you and never will

OK, whatever helps you sleep at night. Speaking of which don't forget to go to bed early you have work tomorrow, wagey.

Why wouldn't I? I used to be a NEET just like you. I know how it works. On the outside you're bragging about not having to work, but on the inside you know your life is a ticking timebomb. Been there done that, friendo. For about 7 years.

also

>work during Christmas vacation

Are you talking about NEETs of Wagecucks? I can't tell anymore.

>My best friend has been unemployed for years, somehow met a girl that was okay with it and she has her own job
>He moves in with her into her parents house for a year
>They eventually move out, but hes on stay at home and play video games duty and apparently shes totally fine with it and they're getting married soon

I just dont get it. Did he hit the jackpot or the opposite and shes actually crazy?

he is a cuck now

Fix the fucking economy, reform social welfare, and stop hemorrhaging money in foreign military interventions.

The vast majority of "jobs" added to the economy since the crash of '08 have been part-time, minimum wage, and seasonal.

End neo-liberal "free" trade.

End neo-conservative foreign intervention.

The ones that live with their 50-60 year old parents that will soon die won't be able to pay for the bills from their coffin.

I'm pretty sure it's a European cultural holdover. A few hundred years ago, you became an adult when you got married (at the age of 14) and moved out to start your own family in your own house. However, back then your new house was built by the other villagers and you lived down the street from your parents (or maybe a mile away if you were all farmers).
The cultural expectation persists to the modern day, but the circumstances that allowed and encouraged it no longer exist. We do not live in small villages where everyone knows each other, and houses take years of work to acquire. That's not to mention no one is getting married anymore.

Your parents shouldnt be dying in their 50s unless theres something seriously wrong that you would have seen coming for awhile.

this is the real red-pill.

problem is that millennials living at home still behave like children. They should be working AND living at home.

Typical NEET not thinking long term. I'm talking about 20-30 years in the future, unless you plan on dying before then.

>living with your parents means they support you while you do nothing

Dude come on lets be real. Very few neets stay neets into their 30s.

Yeah, how do the fix you people living outside of Nordic countries.

We cant understand how you even have the face to do that.

The poor user is just having a rough day. He'll just keep repeating the same dumb rhetoric until he gets bored and sleeps.

>apply for a job
>have to explain a 10 year resume gap

let them grow up NEET and childless, take the population hit for 20 years without taking immigrants to fill the hole, then start building the population up in the next generation

the same way japan is

They aren't paying enough

I need to make around 13/hr to afford a studio apartment and the bills that come with it, internet, food, $79/month car payment, car insurance, health insurance, cell phone, fuel for car (not to mention other maintanence.. fugg).

That leaves me around 50-100 dollars left over every two weeks. That 50-100 dollars is mine. To use on a new pair of shoes (its all gone) or to take a girl on a date (whoops all gone again already)... I could buy a video game! Sweet its gone... Shit sucks. Now if I miss a day at work in those two weeks and its unpaid? I only have 5 unpaid days a year so lets hope I didn't have to use them all already, or else Im going to have $0 for me to spend on this 2 week paycheck.

The only time I get any relief in a year is on the 2 months a year that I get 3 paychecks in a month (ever other Thursday) instead of 2 that month. I usually will either catch up on some bills, or buy myself some nice clothes (just in case I can ever afford to go out on a date, I wanna look nice)

I could keep going on, but I think that should explain most of it. Where as if I stay with my parents I can have like 400 or 500 to spend on anything I want, while still saving some (which I was never able to save any money until I moved home)

This, old fags are utterly retarded yet have pretty decent jobs. tfw Mech engr and that's the only way to live a upper middle class life nowadays.

Honestly if you're applying for an entry level job they already have low standards and wont care about a resume gap. You guys act like getting any job is literally impossible and you should just give up because you got turned down once. Plus you can easily bullshit sources of income for at least a few years.

>Tell them you were living with others in an apartment working from home where you owned a self run business buying and selling products
>Doing independent work on graphics modeling and web site management
>Paid tutoring services for neighborhood children

>Millennials are too lazy to get a certification or security clearance though.

This wasn't required for jobs that paid enough to run a household for boomers.

>if you're applying for an entry level job they already have low standards

>There are plenty of jobs!!
>What do you mean you don't want a zero hour contract because it means zero stability
>What do you mean you don't want a 12hr/week job slap bang in the middle of whatever else you could possibly get, barring working literally day and night

>America
>vacation

Almost fooled me

Millennial here, I have zero debt work 2 jobs and am currently in community college. Minimum wage jobs are the only places that will hire me even though I've been working since I was 15 and have a decent resume, any tips on how to get a better job? I don't do any drugs and rarely drink, in the process of quitting smoking, what do I do?

>Thought I could live on my own while I'm in school.
Work full time, school part time.
>Make $11 an hour full time
>Biweekly check after taxes is around $670 for 80 hours of work.
>$1340 a month to live on
>rent for a studio apartment not in the ghetto: $750 a month without utilities.
>car payment $195
>phone bill $92
>auto insurance $115
>health insurance $275
Can't afford gas or food after all this would be paid. High cost of living vs Shit pay is why OP.

You're probably one of those guys from the last thread who saw "2 years experience required" and thought they meant literal experience in the industry within that field. If you've been to college you have a minimum of 2-4 years experience, and even then often they will accept resumes without the experience altogether if you've been productive.

>Honestly if you're applying for an entry level job they already have low standards and wont care about a resume gap.

I agree with you on this. I have been in a work release jail facility multiple times, where they give you 7 hours a day to go out and find a job, and once you find a job you get 2 horus before and after work to do whatever you need to do, and then work, and back to jail when you need to be.

Without fail, WITH a criminal record, WITH being incarcerated at that very time, I was able to find a job with a week. On foot, walking around town, asking everywhere for jobs.

Is this about living with parents or living off their money?
>inb4 there is a difference?
Seriously houses are fucking financial suicide today.
The notion that young people and couples have to buy them because "that's the way it's supposed to be" is totally fucked in the head.
It's just needless debt generation after generation when two or even three families in one big house with no debt can live like fucking kings.

Do you have any support for this? Are there cultures where there isn't an expectation to move out?

>lion
top kek my man keep up the bantz

Lower fucking taxes and lower minimum wage. There is your solution. Also lower the cost of realistate. Along with start bringing back jobs into the Midwest.

I've been working since I was 14. Let me tell you, in this world it's not about what you do. It's about who you know and how you present your self. Smoking isn't a big deal just don't let them know or come out with it "oh hey I smoke btw hehe so edge"
Look at what your classmates are doing? What kind of job do they have? How'd they get it?
These are some good starting points. Good luck user

>media trys to guilt trip and shame a bunch of people who fap to anime, speak in broken japanese, invite other non whites over to the house to praise himmler, browse Frankfurtian combustible waste forum

I'm the user you already replied to with a job as a skilled professional.
In general, it is gonna be difficult to get a decent paying job out of college if you didn't network with recruiters and secure a position right away.
I know some success stories where a guy worked as a temp for several months, got people to like him at the firm he was temping at, and got hired as an auditor. So it's not impossible.
Some of these poor bastards have mental health issues that affect their ability to interact with people without puking from anxiety. And that's the biggest hurdle. Not spilling spaghetti out of your pocket and answering smoothly and calmly under pressure, maintaining strong eye contact, being conversational but also respectful. Hell it's hard enough for me to interview as a normie. I pop a Xanax and an Adderall before my interviews so I can remain calm under pressure and think fast.

Mexicans atleast here in the states live with large families in small homes often with several older or adult children. Could be due to illegal status sometimes but could be a culture thing?

Think like a double wide trailer home with 6 to 8 people living in it

but they all are kinda of idiots, half of them think theyre going to make millions doing jack shit, and the other half is studying useless shit, most of them dont even work, they get allowance from their families. I moved back in with my mom in may, but im paying rent so i guess im not totally lost right?

Yup, thats been my experiance so far.

>graduate from one of the top accounting programs in the country
>decide to continue family legacy and join military
>drop out of OCS last week there because I realize it is actually a really shitty, stressful job even as an officer
>not worth losing my gains, girlfriend, spare time, and possibly life for a pointless war (still respect those others who bear the burden though)
>start a job at a small accounting firm
>they say they want 65 hours a week
>i put in 65 and go home every week
>they fire me end of the season for doing "bare minimum"
>take job in corporate accounting
>said they would train me but only have the guy who im replacing to text questions to
>get fired 2 months into job because "they need somebody right now who knows how to do everything" and nobody else at the company knows anything about accounting.
>finally get dream
>65k starting, 0 years of experiance needed, beatiful office, multi billion $ company.
>had to try so hard to get this one and I beat out over 200 other candidates
>interview one other small shitty accounting firm day after this offer because I had it set up for awhile
>this small accounting firm says they wanted somebody with more experience at 50k starting salary to work busy season. They dont want me.
It seems like there is population of millenials who can get in to that 5% of good jobs that train you, value you, and pay you well while everything else in the economy has become a rat race with employers all wanting something while giving nothing.

Keep struggling on the path other bros. Its hard to keep going when you have no job and life is passing you by, I know. We all were dealt a shitty hand

Why do you have to spend money to have fun?
Heard of sports?
Heard of fishing?

You don't have to spend a lot of money to have fun, there are plenty of cheap activities to pass the time

>car payment $195
just buy a used civic for 3k - no more payments
>phone bill $92
why? T-mobile walmart plan is 30$, includes some calls and data
>auto insurance $115
minimal insurance for that civic will be around 50$

There, 320$/month saved already. Millenials just can't into money.

To get an entry level job, you need around 3 years experience. How the fuck do you get experience without being able to get your first job.

I got lucky. I managed to get a job in accounts when I graduated because the little company I got my first job at found out their only accountant was shit and didn't have a clue what she was doing. So they hired me at the start of their audit right after firing their only accountant, and I then spent the next six months being blamed for the amount of fuck ups in the accounts. No training, no guidance, just "you should have fixed this when you started." Never mind I wasn't employed until the audit started, I was the only accountant there and still had to run the accounts at the same time, and this was my first job. I used that experience to launch myself into a decent company, my current job.

Conscription for every man over the age of 18. For women service at schools or retirement homes.

>Japanese
>Portugal
>Indonesia
>Serbia
>Singapore
some countries to name a few, its really just society saying "Hey the market is going to crash if you dont go out and take loans to get a house ASAP"

Where the fuck do you live? I have a buddy of mine that I helped get a job around where I live, and he got a decently sized 1 room, 1 bath, 1 living room apartment. He makes like 10 dollars an hour and still has enough money for some luxuries, definitely having plenty of food.

This is in Indiana. I get paid more than he does and I'm still living with my parents. I have a plan to earn a certification to get myself in a trade (surgical assisting.) Top fucking dollar and only have to pay 4k to do the course, which I already have saved up. I'm fixing to pay off my car in full next year and I already have a plan to move out by the time I'm 25 once I earn experience as a surgical assistant and start traveling to find better paying opportunities.

Tl;dr move to the Midwest.

Avg family income: $5,000
Avg house cost: $8,450
20% down payment: $1,690

1950's buying power in 2014 adjusted for inflation
Avg family income: $93,352
Avg house cost: $85,068
20% down payment: $16,613

Avg family income: $51,939
Avg house cost: $365,700
20% Down Payment: $73,140

"Sports" covers a whole lot of shit, but I can at least think of league dues and costs, team uniforms and equipment, transportation, and insurance in case you are injured.
Also, fishing is hardly a poor man's sport.

Here in brazil, at least in the city i live in, young people live with their parents till mariage. Or till 30s if no mariage.

Im a exception as i am studiying on the country side, so i live alone.

Having a proper job> living without your parents.

>still in his early twenties
>expecting his car insurance to be under 100$

Oh no! People don't want to live to do souless, dead end jobs and have no spare time!

What ever shall we do!?

Mandatory military service

Give them more job opportunities (yes, this is a genuine problem, not just them being lazy, for the most part anyway) and teach them to not give a shit about any non-STEM degrees, except maybe law. And also teach them not to look down on Blue Collar jobs. Boomers had their life handed to them on a platter, so don't judge the new kids for not getting a job straight out of college. Also the loan jew.

Private accounting is a way to get pigeonholed and offers very little mobility if you ever want to cross fields. Public accounting is seen as giving you much more expertise and experience. If you don't mind that, I suppose its a good living.

Emphasis is always placed on 'losers' who live with their parents but the fact is that a lot of blue-collar moms and dads are also struggling.

Basically for me and all my friends, staying afloat is a family affair.

We all rely on each other for income.

The older generations can help the younger generation by dying off more quickly.

Ah the old drive a peice of shit argument.

>choice between living with mother or taking bank loan where you have to pay 30% of price from the start anyway and pay x3 price of house to bank in 25 years and if you miss a payment you lose all including original 30%.
yeah tough choice. No wonder even young people miss USSR here, at least state provided a comfy commie block apartments to young family.

I know that user, I get by. But the question was why live at home with parents? And my answer is because even having an alright job, I had very little discretionary spending, always up against the wall money wise whether I spent any on anything fun or not, and I was saving NO money.

Back at home I can save quite a bit, getting my car paid off completely, have less stress over cooking, shopping for food, and even laundry (I figure fuck it my mom has never worked in her life she can do my laundry lol) and I started doing some schooling so that I can get a job and break past 20/hr. I also do much better with women and dating living at home even though I am 28 years old.

But to your point user, yes I do enjoy sports and hiking and fishing (cheap just a license for a year) and other cheap activities. But I would still rather make more money before I move out again, and this time probably not to a studio apartment (by the way, my parents have a big nice hosuse.. almost sickening my tiny studio to what my dad has achieved whilst having 4 kids and my mom never working. He retired at 55 too.. wtf)