The suspect's passport was found at the crime scene

>the suspect's passport was found at the crime scene

how gullible are you cucks?

>swede calling anyone a cuck

hello jidf puppet

>US in charge of being white, not fat, above 80 IQ, knowing where their continent is on a map, etc

He was planing to go back to Sweden after the attack.

Yes why would someone crossing state lines between Poland and Germany want European identification. Very confusing.

>white

When have islamic terrorists ever made an effort to protect their identity?

Is this dude wearing a ski mask, friend? Was he hiding?

>cherry picking an example that is irrelevant
good going, medpack

I'm sure the truckie who got stabbed and hijacked would be able to confirm it (if you're implying this is a bait or fake or something).

>want to get infamous because of massacre being committed
>leave passport so the authorities can identity you and start a manhunt where your info is plastered all over the media
>everyone now knows your name and how you look like, you go down in history
>didn't even have to waste any effort making a manifesto, the police and media have done all the hard work for you.
Leave it to deluded brainwashed Swedecucks not to understand how terrorism works and why mudshits are motivated to do it. But you're probably some restarted immigrant thinking we dindu nothing anyway.

No, I actually asked a question. You're avoiding it.

Terrorists look for recognition

I did burst out laughing when they said they found I.d. in the truck.
Its always a day or more after the initial attack and it's become standard operating procedure of every terrorist to leave some sort of government document verifying who they are at the crime scene.
The passports in the 9/11 case got me good.
They honestly expect you to believe that highly trained, highly motivated individuals will always leave state issued I.d. behind at every scene.

>jet fuel melts steel beams
>passports are perfectly fine though

This, it sounds like they almost want to get caught if not recognized at the very least.

do you really really think that guy was a terrorist? that crap was an assassination carried out by some government, probly nato trying to fuck with russia

>terrorist
>history in a special ops unit

this shit was an assassination, plain and simple. By who, is the question.

He had it up until he didn't need it any more. Then all the country of Germany had to go off of was an irrelevant name...since the media had to censor his face. Leaving the passport behind and escaping with a new one in pocket means an easy egress from the country.

Blow your self up , leave passport at the scene for identificiation ...checks out for someone whos already going to die

>have shit life
>become radicalized
>want everyone to know how cool and devout Muslim you are

Hurr durr it's a false flag by CIa muslim are peaceful hurr durr

>Australians in charge of shitposting
Seems to be in order here. Move along, lads.

I don't believe it either but seriously what's their end game?
If Merkel wanted to change the identity of the terrorist she wouldn't have picked a tunisian refugee. I don't get it.

I think its merely a blanket statement they issue so they don't have to delve into the EXTREMELY invasive searches they conducted to find the identity of the terrorist.

>it's not old news

So you're saying that terrorists, whose entire purpose is to spread terror in the name of their organisation, people for whom publicly claiming responsibility is a huge deal, are going to try to conceal their identity?

Basically, they want the world to know that they did it.

You're completely fucking retarded.

terrorists have jet fuel proof passports?

It's pretty clear that you're one of those Muslims who believes that your people are never responsible for anything wrong with the world.
Always the victims (of some grand conspiracy), it's never your fault.

>one of those Muslims
what a nonsense, pajeet.

>>the suspect's passport was found at the crime scene

DON'T FORGET:

>THE CRIME SCENE WAS A FUCKING STOLEN TRUCK
>HE SHOT THE POLISH DRIVER AND STOLE THE VEHICLE

AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT HE BROUGHT HIS DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH HIM FOR SHITS & GIGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WOULD A TERRORIST BRING HIS DOCUMENTS TO THE SCENE OF A CRIME?????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post proof.

his fingerprints were also found

Are you implying Muslims are smart?

So can you name a single islamic terrorist who acted covertly or no?

is there a lot of jet fuel in the cockpit?

>European Identification
You don't need ID to cross borders in the EU because there are no physical borders.

no
i was just pointing out your example wasn't terrorism

Yep it was the first thing I thought as well.

>We caught him
>Oops got the wrong guy
>it's ok though we searched the truck again and found a passport under the seat
Holy fucking shit what is wrong with you krauts?

Merkel ordered your police to find a scapegoat and you believe it?

You seem to be under the impression that they do not want to have their identity known. I am not sure why you assume that.

I don't think they ever said it was his passport.

Just something that had his name on it.

>Do all that and still run away expecting to live/get away with a crime you obviously committed cause you wanted to be known for it.
It's a FF get over yourself.

Or so they say. Could also be fabricated.

>nordic has the numale hipster hairstyle
who made this shit

>everything is fabricated
>believe nothing
then what the fuck do you base any knowledge on at all?

If you argue like that you might as well say it was a russian hacker, it's just as believable as everything you claim

>Watch Medical Detectives
>People kill their husbands/wifes all the time
>Tink they can outsmart the police
>They drop a fucking glove 50cm away from the body

Only stupid humans believe in conspiracy theories, or rather ntelligent people use the princip of Ochams .

You know the most logical is probably the true one.
So maybe he had papers in his pockets , he fought agaist the polish guy and they flew out of his pockets

>BUT WHY DID HE HAVE THEM INSIDE HIS POCKETS

Maybe he wanted to die as a martyr and wanted his name known?

Maybe his plans wasnt to stay alive at the end of this shit, look what happened to the faggot who did the same in Nice

He looked like a terrorist before it maybe he was scared police would ask for his papers ( something that can happen in Germany ) and he wanted to avoid this situation?

Everything i wrote here is more logical than:
>HA it is FAKE

Not everything is fabricated. It would be beliavable if not for the fucking passport.

>It would be beliavable if not for the fucking passport.
Because of what?
The staggering intelligence of the average suicide bomber?

>man couldn't be deported becasue he didn't have a passport
>oh, we just found his missing passport in the truck.

You gave to admit that is a bit of an enormous coincidence.

Though I still don't think they ever said "passport".

>coincidence.

>hiding your passport
>coincidence

>Hiding your passport in the truck that you intend to escape from
Uhhhh

It's just an excuse so they don't have to reveal their sources/intelligence network... or the terrorist want recognition

It's because the police somehow knew of the attack and the attacker but couldn't effectively stop it since just being an islamist with violent predispositions in Europe isn't a crime.

So not to look like total buffoons and because the state must keep the illusion of being "in control" so that the country will not descend into a situation where the people does the work police and justice can't do, they pretend they just discovered the attacker's identity by planting ID papers on the crime scene, hiding the fact that they knew of the attack weeks before but couldn't act because proofs were too thin for the justice system.

while it is suspicious in this context of after arresting the wrong dude keep in mind it's normal in sand nigger countries to keep your passport on you at all times because if you dont provide ID corrupt cops will say you are any criminal they are looking for they like and sentence you for their crimes so they get paid either way

also keep in mind people on here say the most simple to solve crimes in the world like a guy shooting someone on live tv while also recording it himself are fake because they want to feel smart as if real world false flags dont simply kill real people

I meant that he was hiding it from the police before you utter retard

It's because he wants groups like ISIS to print his name out as a hero

>The passport of one of the hijackers was found at the WTC