Fight me, my body is ready and I'm ready to annihilate you bigoted cucks on your misconceptions

Alright, Sup Forums.

Tell me exactly why you hate Justin Trudeau. Because he has fixed our economy and made people of all backgrounds feel welcome here. He always does the right thing and you are all very stupid and out of shape.

So despite your memes and bigotry, IS THERE ANY VALID REASON YOU HATE HIM? OH FUCK YEAH. BRING THAT SHIT ON BUSTERS. I'm ready to defend my leader, I'm sick of all of your lies and deceit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry I don't want a leader that outlaws misgendering someone.

its 2016

>fixed the economy

How?

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

He refused Russian & U.S. aid to fight a raging wildfire which was allowed to continue for months, mostly unabated.

But why do you think it's acceptable to not call someone by their preferred pronouns?

Tell me about it, what the bigots think here is wrong on so many levels.

He fixed it, he increased taxes so public services could benefit, wages went up, we got more jobs, more science and innovation, and so forth.

We didn't need any help, the fire was barely anything.

>But why do you think it's acceptable to not call someone by their preferred pronouns?
because its 2016

Because appeasing a mental disorder never goes well.

It's not a mental disorder. This person agrees with me .

It's 2016, your bigotry is not acceptable anymore. It is not a mental disorder, it is accommodating people and not being cruel and bigoted.

>This person agrees with me (You).
no I dont
trannies to the gas chambers because its 2016

My pronouns are 'the one that knows Canadians are either cucks or chinks ' instead of him, and 'The Lord' instead of he.

For example:
They were walking down the street and saw the one that knows canadians are either cucks or chinks. The Lord laughed at the pathetic Canadians

Get fucked leaf

>flag
>mfw brussels posts in a thread

kys my man

>Tell me exactly why you hate Justin Trudeau.
Because he's canadian.

Com on leaf

It's the current year

Please substantiate your claims first

But how can you be like that? We live in a different world, the times have changed and it's not acceptable or right to be bigoted and it never was. For what purpose do you do this? I think you need to go to intensive therapy,,, your brain is not working properly,,, you're insane. It's going to be 2017 soon and you are so vile and hateful towards different people, everyone of all walks of life should be accepted and I hope you feel ashamed for not accepting people for who they are you FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!

Go to a psychologist. You are display sociopathic behavior. Calling people by their preferred pronouns is only the right thing to do, wtf is wrong with you people.

what do you have to do to get the eu flag?

>he increased taxes so public services could benefit

It's 2016 and you are still so intolerant of my intolerance. Grow up you racist, sexist, homophobic bigot, like omg

I think you might have missed your chance after Brexit.

wtf lad how did you do this