livescience.com/48171-marijuana-research-health-effects-review.html
fasebj.org/content/20/13/2405.long
fasebj.org/content/30/4/1453.abstract
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080801074056.htm?trendmd-shared=1
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071014163644.htm?trendmd-shared=1
youtube.com/watch?v=XWLpLIP3g-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neat pic

Fuck off you degenerates and go take a next hit from your nigger plant, you filthy drug addicts.

Why do you hate freedom with such fervour?

Places without legal weed will slowly get legalized like alcohol did during prohibition

true

>tea

Chill out, dad

t. asmathic Ahmed

only degenerates smoke it. its a cooking ingredient

if somebody told you that fucking a mans ass is better than fucking pussy, would you belive him?

Yup it's coming

Degenerate cultural Jamaican niggers.
Freedom doesn't include the freedom to be degenerates. Fuck off to Barbados with your nigger brethren and smoke your shitty plant.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Fuck you Moloch you have no power here.
SHADILAY

>Freedom doesn't include the freedom to be degenerates.

It certainly does. Also, pot is not degenerate.

look whose talking, you guys are addicted to sugar, tea and hookers

>comparing the use of hemp to produce clothing, which isn't even worth smoking, to the shit drug addicts like you smoke today to get your little high and joy in life

Stop smoking that shit, you can't even think logically.
Weed lowers IQ and memory. And no amount of rationalising to protect your shitty plant will change this scientific fact.

jamaica niggers lmao, at this point there are more whites in mexico than in your nigger country.

what are you fraid of annon?

why have you not smoked weed?

you have no friends?

smoking is best enjoyed with all your friends and family

>Weed lowers IQ and memory

nah it doesn't, unless you are a child or young adult

wow

KEK loves weed

user, stop taking the time to be hateful and racist and think for 2 sec. If the hated nigger had legal weed he would gladly work to buy legal weed. His nigger aggression, which cucks you so strong, would lessen. Your mighty whitey race could be on top again. Oh but watch out it could be Asian plot. Me rikey rikey

>nah it doesn't, unless you are a child or young adult

Typical rationalisation by nigger plant cucks. The plant controls you so much that you fall over yourself to defend it at every opportunity instead of accepting it's degenerate and bad for you.

livescience.com/48171-marijuana-research-health-effects-review.html

Legal weed could create a new industry and create thousands of jobs , but because of cucks like you , it's illegal.

even kek knows you are a faggot.

IQ is ust a labbel.

stupid ppl will labbel themself their whole life.

Stupid ppl should work for others.

>muh shekels justify degeneracy
Fuck off, Schlomo.

Serious question Sup Forums, why does it seem like most of the board hates smokers? i get hating brain dead retards that do nothing but smoke, but you gotta understand that most of us that some sometimes hate those fags, its like an alcoholic vs someone that has a few at the bar.
not a shill just wondering

It was first used in Asia and middle east. Niggers just found about it when they ran out of ideas for music. Thats why the transition from Blues to Rap

Well alcohol is also degenerate and probably even worse .
Ever heard of someone dying in a car accident because the person was high on weed?

A lot less common then drinking and driving deaths

Reminder that marijuana use in the Netherlands is LOWER than in all our surrounding countries (Belgium, Germany, France and England).

It's also lower than in the US.

We're not the degenerates, you are.

It sucks that we only have grade A hash but no maryjewanna which is why I'm growing me own

>czech it

me backyard a few months ago

Damn ;_; mirin

dude weed lmao

Kek weed finally legalised in the US and all of a sudden were a third world shit hole, well user at least faggots can't get married here, so I'm happy in my third world shithole.

Kek the fact that you criminalised alcohol in the first place is retarded.

You in bc bud? Nanaimo? What's strain btw

>DUDE WEED
you people need free helicopter rides. and its not the fact that you smoke, its that you feel somehow superior for doing so.

Weed is illegal here and my country is not a shit hole.

Get Rekt

Because the dutch love hard core drugs like meth and mdma

>my country is not a shit hole
Lol

>South Africa
>not a shit hole
Muh fucking sides

>South Africa
>not a shit hole

WEW

People who use mind-altering substances might as well be niggers

Discuss

The only people who would want legal weed will fit right in in a third world shithole. Mind altering substances are a catalyst for rebellion against society and order, and the more openly people can indulge in them, the faster a society will break down and die.

1 hr north of Nanaimo
that one was Rockstar
these are hybrid revegs

We also use far less hard drugs, especially no heroine.

We do love our XTC, yes, and party drugs in general.

What? It looks like a dragon.

Why are you so rabid you cant handle someone liking a picture?

What is krocodil? Besides being a genius way of getting rid of filthy degenerates that is.

mean!

Non-psychoactive CB2 cannabinoid agonists stimulate neural progenitor proliferation

fasebj.org/content/20/13/2405.long
Type 2 cannabinoid receptor contributes to the physiological regulation of spermatogenesis

fasebj.org/content/30/4/1453.abstract
Turned-off Cannabinoid Receptor Turns On Colorectal Tumor Growth

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080801074056.htm?trendmd-shared=1

Cannabis Use, Effect And Potential Therapy For Alzheimer's, MS and Parkinson's

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071014163644.htm?trendmd-shared=1

lets see some SA weed pix

The most common variant is this.
Swazi

looks tasty

It makes me sleepy

Kys weed cucks. If weed isnt degenerate i dont know what the fuck is. Fucking bob marleys get a job.

Is your name Alex?

neg

good job user!

worked my whole life
i'm 47, own property
i grow my own peas beans corn melons squash blueberries raspberries apples pears peaches radishes tomatoes peppers cannabis potatoes loganberries parsely saskatoonberries blackberries red currants carrots cherries and more
i mow my own lawn i fix my own truck i pay my own bills i look after my aging parents
i have smoked weed since 1983 pretty much non stop, still do
i have seen more pussy than you will ever see and i can still pick up a refrigerator
am i degenerate?
fuck you vodkalander

What the fuck is this normie talk on my board? Get the fuck out.

Norway weed laws suck massive dick btw

America will never be great again until cannabis is legalized.

Great post JIDF scum.

>tfw i will never be a degenerate lazy shitbag pot addict

feelsgood

you should assert your traditional Berserker right to eat shrooms and rape and pillage
New Hempshire
youtube.com/watch?v=XWLpLIP3g-w

Sure you are. Even if what youre saying is true 99% of potheads are still subhuman degenerates.

my invisible face when thousands of people worldwide are experiencing self-inflicted panic attacks due to this harmful drug

:'^) poor bastards

Checked