Trump is a crooked President. Nobody can deny this

Trump is a crooked President. Nobody can deny this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And the source for that statement is?

Takei's large prolapsed anus

What's the deal with Trump University anyway? I was under the assumption that it was never intended to be an actual college, but libshits as usual just take everything too damn literal at face value that they turned it into yet another non-controversy because they just love to be mad at White men 24/7.

fuck this faggot

I bet he raped kids

He should know he was in a Japanese interment camp. Therefore he knows everything.

I'd pay to see Milo and George in the octagon.

So he made 150 million dollars out of nothing without breaking any laws. That's bad how?

In contrast Hillary is an absolute saint

>'Trump defrauded over 5,000 students, at $35,000 each.'

This is yet more proof that these yellow font / white font infographics are all bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#History
>Records produced indicate 7611 tickets in total were sold to customers attending courses.[11] Approximately 6000 of these tickets were for a $1,500 3-day course and 1000 tickets were for silver, gold or elite mentored courses ranging in price from $10,000 to $35,000.[12][11]

Doesn't that sound like someone who can make good deals with other countries though?

George was a great sport during his in-studio appearances on Howard Stern, but he's turned into this sour SJW and I don't follow him anymore. Takei for Japanese internment camp 2017.

Same I got tired of the propaganda and bullshit every day

Oh no our president is good at cutting losses. Quick! We needs a washed up old bottom to tale it out of context.

>What's the deal with Trump University anyway?

probably just Trump trying to compete with University of Arizona bullshit

honestly all of college is a racket, they should just shut that shit down

>paying any attention to a prancing faggot
>'muh jap internment camps!' constantly

Takei's career trajectory has been so bizarre. He wasn't getting any work, then he gets invited to the Howard Stern show to be the "straight man", and suddenly he gets acting jobs again. Then he turns that into some sort of pseudo-career as a professional victim. Nobody really cares about him or the Japanese internment camps, but they feel obligated to pretend they do. And so we have to keep hearing from this elderly irrelevant faggot.

Balloon knot.

I expected an ifunny watermark

Takei is a cuck

>but libshits as usual just take everything too damn literal
Ironically, nearly everything they support ends up being the opposite of what it's called. Like Free College or Planned Parenthood.

Because liberals are autistic and live in their own reality.

>colleges should be shut down
No thanks, id rather have applicable skills when a recession hits while your ass gets laid off

Since when did Sup Forums have this many cucks on it? I go to the catalog and see all these anti-Trump threads. Or maybe it's just a case of trolls trolling trolls? I've been off Sup Forums for a while, hope it gets back to its roots and dumps this cuck shit.

liable
- George Takei

The guy doesn't even realize that Star Trek was a metaphor for the reality of an inter-NATIONAL world.
We should be promoting local innovation not mass migration.

>College
>applicable skills
Frankly, there's nothing but BS theory here nowadays.

LOL at these Sup Forumstards trying to justify their candidate's running of a for-profit bullshit school by citing mitigating factors.

>being this cucked by "hes a good businessman!"

whew

>george takei quote
>occupy democrats

epic source

They probably paid for a lecture, got lectured, then failed at life. Not Trump's fault.

Leafs are on fire with shitposting today!

"i jerked off a random stranger on the howard stern show one time" - george takai

why do libniggers take his word as some beacon of ultimate knowledge? he's a faggot chink

It says it right there the Gay Asian who use to suck shatters cock.

Honestly I suspect even a smattering of realestate knowledge and case studies for 35,000 is worth more for lifetime earnings then 100,000 for an art of cappuccino degree at Smith college. They give out unemployable degrees like the Art of Geology and don't get sued. I get that trump university was oversold and scammy, but all degrees are.

They'll cling to any vestige of a thought that seems remotely negative if it pertains to Trump, specifically, conservatives in general.

He tried to start a school, but it didn't work out. Wah wah wah

> George Takei

someone post the webm already

Like he always says, he makes good deals. Getting away with fucked up shit is a pretty good trait for a President to have, America definitely does some fucked up shit.

The vast majority of his students were satisfied. Not everyone who went to Trump U joined the lawsuit.

Strawman to take away attention from Laureate U, the Clintons University they use to launder money

>Listening to a fag gook who overlooks the Democrats for putting him in camps because they enable his degeneracy.

Here's your (you), now fuck off leaf.

>$150million
This is literally nothing in these terms.

Fucking leaf. Kys

George Takei is an irrelevant faggot.

>walked away with $150 Million

Sounds like a good deal.