What has happened to mtv?

>when I was Young mtv was a cool channel
>mtv played Music videos and that was it
>Now it seems like they have been hijacked by SJW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here¨

is there any truth too this guy working in mtv?

>does anyone watch it anymore

No. And that's why they're doing any incendiary shit to keep people talking about it. Just ignore it and let it die.

They've always been liberal fags, it's just back in the late 80's early 90's democrats weren't as bat shit fucking crazy as they are now. Just like ISIS, they felt emboldened by having a nigger President and decided from that point on that everything they do is immune to fallacy and questioning and that they are above the law. But....then came
Dredd......

Watch any form of entertainment from years ago very carefully and you'll see political correctness has been very subtly pushed bit by bit throughout the years and it has only been recently that it's become obvious.

Idiological subversion has been going on for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

anyone have the chart of how many jews own major media corporations? that explains everything

It's all the nonmusic programing.
Started with MTV news, Daria, the proto-adult swim anime block on the weekends, reality shows.

>
bro, why would they play music videos now days when it's all on youtube.

This

one of the weirdest things about MTV was that the two most famous hosts, Kurt Loder and Kennedy are libertarian that write for libertarian mags now

JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS
JEWS
>JEWS

This

The History Channel also. Just pure social engineering nowadays.

also Mike Judge

I bet if you looked at media that was cutting edge or interesting at one point, 9/10 it started with people with conservative/right leaning bents and then is co-opted, raped and exploited into propaganda for the left as its worth is realized by them

I like Teen Wolf desu

It became NTV Nigger Television

Youtube killed MTVs purpose. They had to find an alternative to survive.

member beavis and butthead?

because libertarian is now democrat
gary jognson is for tpp and cap n trade
just dems trying to act as if dem is libertarian
liek bill mahr caliming to be libertarian
lol
laughable
you cant vote for massive theft through taxation and say you are for freedom and free markets and individual rights and prperty
objectivism liek yaron brook is now where its at
ayn rand was always right about everything

>watching TV

and what happened to discovery channel and national geographic? Back when they did informational programs and steve Erwin running around.

They haven't played music since 2003ish. That's when my friends and I said "MTV sux" and stopped watching.

Funny to hear 13 years later, still the same. SJW stuff is even more hysterical.

This is accurate.

>What has happened
Rock 'n Roll died

Video killed the radio star

Internet killed the video star

You can pull up music videos on youtube now, no need for a TV station of them. They had to go with the reality TV shit that was actually pretty successful for awhile for them. Jackass, all those X-TREME stunt shows, Jersey Shore, teen moms etc etc... now those have all died out as well and MTV has nothing to offer. They're going to die in 2017.

>why did x turned to shit

Jews

That's a woman. And no.

remember them going to vegas to see sluts and an old woman think they ment slots
fucking hillarious

Aeon Flux redpilled me against the libtard utopian meme.

how?

Desperate and pathetic attempt to pander to millennials. The programming they're airing is equally as low quality as that shit they played on the 90s like room raiders and my super sweet 16, it just has an inauthentic progressive wrapping around it now.

MTV and Vice.
From voices of our generation to marxist propaganda centrals.

I remember that scene making me laugh audibly, which isn't usually a thing with me

This.

>>mtv played Music videos and that was it
No it didn't. When Mtv was good it also played Jackass

> objectifvism
>Yaron Brook

Muh nigga!! It always goes back to Ayn Rand, because she was right.

>truth
>tv
>freedom from tv
>Enlightenment
TV is what they've said all along. It is bad for you.

>What has happened to mtv and does anyone watch it anymore?
Nothing happened.
YOU happened.
MTV was always the same more or less. But you changed. You grew up.