I think it's safe to say that the German Experiment has been a failure...

I think it's safe to say that the German Experiment has been a failure. They've managed to almost destroy Europe 3 different times in a little over a century. I propose we divide Germany up between the surrounding nations. I believe that if there is no Germany, the "German/Nazi" guilt will dampen or cease to exist, as there will be no such country to identify with. The extreme self hatred of the German is what is destroying Europe and inspiring them to import millions of barbarians. This will be a major step forward in saving Europe and Western Civilization as a whole.

Sorry Krautbros, it's really nothing personal. But it's best for everyone.

Why? Just do it like it was : Austria, Bavaria, Prussia... Independent germanic countries.

I agree. It's what's best for everyone.

kek

thumbs up

One day France Benelux and germany will merge, and fuck you up, mark my words

As long as we get Slesvig-Holsten, OUR LAND, I'm glad

Surely bygones can be bygones, right frogbro?

too close to "being German". they cannot be allowed to identify as that anymore, they must be absorbed into the surrounding countries. the French have no Nazi guilt, the Swiss have no Nazi guilt, etc etc. The future generations of post-Germans that are born into these lands won't be guilt tripped on a continent destroying scale again

Can I get Bavaria?

History is organic and all the signs show that we're close to a global change.

I wait the Trump presidency with all my attention, because when nova Roma will fall, Europe will deeply change. And you fellow brits, leaving it, did a huge mistake, I think.

Wait and see, gentilhomme.

They should build a wall. Something to keep the state from forming. Maybe right through Berlin.

>the French have no Nazi guilt

Wrong.

We are like the germs, bad goyim, and Hollywood shows it with "brio".

Every damned day someone on TV remembers how we french shilled with the nazis, maréchal Pétain, rafles, SNCF the kike rider and other bad stuff.
If there is a second submissive country because of nazism, it would be France (or Sweden).

That's why there is a sweden-french-germany cuckhold meme, it's not just a meme, it's really the result of a 70 years guilt policy, because we were bad, trully bad.

Didn't it.

What would the north-western portion be called?

at least you all have shown you have the will to uncuck yourself, I think you're on the road to recovery. The backlash is starting in France and your conservative politicians are making huge gains, you can be saved. Germany, while experiencing the same sort of immigration issue as you, is too entrenched in its guilt, AfD isn't doing nearly as well as they could be.

>3
You're forgetting the protestant wars and the destruction of the Homan Empire

>History is organic and all the signs show that we're close to a global change.

You are absolutely right here, everybody feels that, all my friends also. I change will come.

Yes, divide Germoney and give a little bit of clay to all of the neighboring countries. Except for Belgium.

Unfirtunately Marine Le Pen isn't a real opponent of choice.

She isn't her father, worse, she betrayed him, in order to make the party friendlier.
The second man of the party is a faggot (litteraly) and the third is a freemason.

The only thing she could do on a short term is reducing the immigration, but 5 years after her election she will be put in a long ride toward the anonymity in the best case, in the worst case all the "extremists" parties would be clearly forbidden.

The only solution looks like a revolution, and as long as french people will eat 3 times a day, this wont happen.

I tried to be generous and only count 1871 onwards but yes you're correct. possibly even more reason to have them assimilate into other countries. and think of the progress the rest of Europe could make! Germans are a hard working, intelligent people, but they need to be cleansed of their guilt somehow.

Still, at the very least the French have decided to put up a fight, even if Le Pen may not be a great solution. No such demonstration from your neighbors to the east

bavarian here, will gladly be joining your country, get me out of this hellhole

You know I don't think that the german working class is gullible, henceforth Internet prevails on the mediasphere, there are loud german nationalist marchs. Today on the TV news I've seen it and this isn't the first time. I swear, despite what local medias say, even germans have enough of it.

>wanting the surrounding nations to be infected with German cuckery

We should quarantine the infection. When the Black Death rvaged us, we did not divide the dying man into several pieces and take him into our houses, we shut the doors.

It's your fault faggots. You a made us hate ourselves with your whole denazification program. Like forcing people to walk though KZ's. You guilt tripped us into this whole mess.

we could put them into some sort of enclosed space, like a camp

List of political positions Germany takes that will destroy europe
>left
>center
>right

perhaps if we could concentrate them in some sort of camp... I think you're on to something

Pls gib Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg

top idea m8

ETERNAL ANGLOS EVERYWHERE

Franko-Germania will rise again.

Destablizing the west even more? You realize that you are acting exactly the way Isis wants you to, right?

destabilize the west more than the Germans are doing by importing millions of Muslims and forcing their neighbors do to the same? I don't think so senpai

This. Return the HRE or create some modern equivalent. Exit, not voice. City states, not globalism. Chop her up!

welke provincie komde gy

Your failure of a country is still occupying germany and the mass migration was forced by murricas greed that caused mass destabilization and wars everywhere in the world, uneducated piece of shit