Well, conservadumbs?

Well, conservadumbs?

How will you wriggle your way out of this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintegrity.org/2016/12/19/20564/donald-trumps-sons-behind-nonprofit-selling-access-president-elect
news.google.com
youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/811797114992947202
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mnemosyne
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALL POSTS BELOW ME ARE TROLLED

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

>He could do it, which is WAYYY worse than her actually doing it
kek, where did this 1 mil pimping come from?

publicintegrity.org/2016/12/19/20564/donald-trumps-sons-behind-nonprofit-selling-access-president-elect

>no sources
cool story bro

sage

>>no sources
>cool story bro
news.google.com

Do you live in a cave?

>hurrrrr sage anything I don't like durrrr you should post sources for something that's common knowledge

>XCOM 2 updated to support gamepads and AMD GPUs | Feral News
thanks for that link bro

Sounds made up to me.

How typical

It's uncanny how easy it is to predict Trump supporter's responses when presented with reason and facts by a liberal. You're all like whining babies in denial of reality.

1/10 try harder.

easy, we won, suck it, say the line shill ect

Go move to Germany you piece of shit

>big dollar donors
Did Trump even have a super PAC for this to even happen

>face time, nonprofit
>actually changing foreign policy, putting money directly into her own pocket through she'll companies
Yeah okay buddy, totally the same.

Except now you're realising your candidate was everything you said Hillary was, and far worse. Trump's already backtracked on "locking her up" and "draining the swamp" admitting those were just slogans for votes, designed to fool the uneducated electorate for which you are a part of.

You dun goofed. You got played. Trump fooled you and is busy stacking his cabinet with the most "globalist" and "jewish" individuals he can find.

Admit you were wrong.

Or are you in denial?

Even if you're just bait-posting, how does it feel to have THAT many cocks jammed in your ass at once?

Priest - Level 5

The Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

Keep up with the ad-hominems. You're just digging yourself further into a moral abyss, as I look down on you.

Those aren't the main reasons we supported trump fuck nuts. We just wanted to stop the influx of turban wearers and other shitty people, if he does that I'm happy. He'll if he simply doesn't increase the amount by 550% like hillary wanted to I'm happy.

I voted for Trump because of his anti immigration policies. I voted against Hillary because she's a monster involved in a child sex ring. I'm happy with my choice.

Ah. So it was nothing to do with fighting corruption or the "establishment" I see. You literally voted for Trump because of immigration. You're so isolated, naive and ignorant that the only thing that matters to you is whether people of a certain skin tone are occupying the same landmass as you. Nothing else matters at all to that little lump of gray matter inside your thick skull.

It's really unsurprising that a smug liberal manages to look down on others, even when you're utter failures. This is why working class people are leaving the demonrats in droves.

>RAH

>You're just digging yourself further into a moral abyss
>t. a Killary cuck

Hush little Achmed, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the (((((((beast))))))) under your bed
In your closet, in your hear

>twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/811797114992947202
Because only ideas with good intent stick in case of meme magic (because others will just not make it: (mnemolution))
The left will never find a way how to make good use of it. Just some artificial scientific ripoff which will be BTFO by real meme magick.

Ppl you might want to investigate godess mnemosyne:
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mnemosyne

Because she represents memory (meme's are to recall memory realllll quick (they fucked us over))

The word meme could come from her: mnemosyne

If condition true:
mind blown

> Still doesn't post sources
Nice shitpost m8.

>get proven wrong
>H-Hillary is worse!

Kek, every time

But Killary IS objectively worse, user

First of all great bait post. It's bait because he's not even president yet and you're more worked up about this than we are.

Trumps first pic for sec. of state was guiiani but he turned it down. After that the only cabinet position I am upset about is Rick Perry.

"Drain the swamp" was more about getting out career politicians and lobbiest. In fact "Drain the Swamp" just meant getting those types out, he never really promised who he'd replace them with. Even so, I don't mind them being successful business men. A business man makes his living spending the least amount of money possible for maximum gain. This is opposite of nearly all government thinking. For government workers to keep their job they need a big budget for proof they are allocating resources and actually doing money. Their jobs depend on social programs and handouts, and handouts. So the idea of a business man in government is appealing to me, instead of a ton of lawyers who are all talk and no action. A business man has to take action or he will go out of business.

Frankly, it what I was expecting, and I'm happy with the pics so far. You act as if the best men and women run for politics. For that belief I leave you with pic related.

*giving money
*social programs, hand outs, and dimmedats

Just gonna leave this here

> Police suspect the attack at Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church was staged to make it look like a hate crim

even if we were to take this statement as if it were true, they're still saying that their queen was a corrupt cunt, only difference is she lost.

who the fuck makes these memes jesus christ

you really make a profound attempt at connecting with your target audience of complete retards, here

it's leftist scientific ripoff failures, those guys don't understand others, they are focused on self.

That's why their meme's are fucked up like the one you quoted.

>unspresidented
that's one hell of a pun bro, got anymore sick puns?

>donors

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864

PAC Contributions $85,906 0.03%
Candidate self-financing $56,108,074 22.67%
Small Individual Contributions $67,639,412 27.32%
Large Individual Contributions $38,149,544 15.41%
Other (Campaign store, etc) $85,963,291 34.73%

Trump's campaign was largely financed by small donors, people buying Trump swag, and his own money.
PAC Contributions and large donors didn't even make up 16%

Poor in a white community is way better than rich in a brown community. That's really all I care about. I believe you're wrong about trump on the other stuff as well but we will see.

Wow, are you ever naive.

I like how they continue to use black faces like personal pets. Really respectful of those lefties. No wonder 30% of black people voted for Trump.

Who gives a shit. You lost, we won and the wall is on its way. Trump could club a seal to death live on camera at this point and I wouldn't care as long as he continues to savage spics, niggers and shitlibs.

>Trumps first pic for sec. of state was guiiani but he turned it down
Imaginary

Better, worse, who gives a shit now. You won, and you have to deliver with Trump.

Admit it, OP, beholding Trump's war party of Alpha Males makes you feel a bit funny inside.

>some of the most successful people in the country
>unqualified
Pick one

Libtards don't know anything about Trumps cabinet other than the fact they are all rich. Liberals hate rich people for some reason even though they are the biggest contributors to society