I HATE LAUREN SOUTHERN. SHE'S A TRAITOR!

Who the hell thinks this kind of shot is cool? Partying like a degenerate fuck. Laura should be ashamed of herself, letting random guys put their arms around them. What, could she not control herself? Are women honestly such slaves to their base instincts they can't resist snapping a selfie with guys who look like him? Why can't they both practice what they preach and act like respectful people.

There is no reason for them to take a picture like this. Laura was supposed to be a conservative woman. PJW is even worse because he was supposed to be one of the good Chads. Clearly not the case. What the fuck.

Would Southern's husband or future husband be happy to see this picture? With her obviously fawning over some guy because of his looks? Why even take the picture? She is PROUD to let him dominate her with his arm around her just so she can be seen with an attractive man. And then I'm supposed to take her ideas seriously?

Who the hell thinks this kind of shot is cool? Partying like a degenerate fuck. Laura should be ashamed of herself, letting random guys put their arms around them. What, could she not control herself? Are women honestly such slaves to their base instincts they can't resist snapping a selfie with guys who look like him? Why can't they both practice what they preach and act like respectful people.

There is no reason for them to take a picture like this. Laura was supposed to be a conservative woman. PJW is even worse because he was supposed to be one of the good Chads. Clearly not the case. What the fuck.

Would Southern's husband or future husband be happy to see this picture? With her obviously fawning over some guy because of his looks? Why even take the picture? She is PROUD to let him dominate her with his arm around her just so she can be seen with an attractive man. And then I'm supposed to take her ideas seriously?

who the fuck is lauren southern? some slutty aussie that needs the dick?

I saw this pasta for the first time yesterday and it's already stale. Calm down you fucking sperg she wasn't going to fuck you anyways lmao.

combo breaker
your pasta is shit

is she a meme?

I don't get why people consider her attractive. Layers of makeup, sagging granny face, bulbous jew nose, just plain ugly to be honest

I love women with small breasts. Just the perfect size to play with

Would she have taken that picture like that if PJW looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame? We know the answer. So my question is what variable changed to make her want to take that picture? Hmm?

Oh that's right, she's an insecure whore who wants to "show off" what kind of men like to put their arms around her. This isn't about fun, it's about signaling to her whore friends and other men that she'd probably do much more with.

So tired of the "just chill brah" normie excuses for this behavior. It's only acceptable if you pretend you can't analyze what's going on, even on a surface level.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Waifu blues

Lauren is a POZZED-OUT BOOTYSLUT and you're all eating the SHIT right out of her ASS!

>ausbro mad cuz he doesnt have the alpha male face to get invited into photos by grills

Jesus, a day...and already stale. Is this the new banana meme? At least wait until we no longer are in (current year)

>being this new
>>>plebbit

boy- all these about Lauren, couldn't have anything to do with book just put out huh? pro tip- cointelpro doesn't work when we know , just stop trying shills-even I am getting embarrassed for you -

We hate you too (((Lauren))). Go Jew up some other site. We're full up here.

Wauw you're austistic.

Faggot. Sorry you can't get laid. Just because someone takes a picture with somebody doesn't mean they're fucking soon. Dipshit. They're both in the same business and probably not in the same place that often. God you fucks are weak as hell.

Both Southern and Watson are alt-light cucks.

Fuck them.