Members of this board have taken to attacking and insulting Germans every chance they get

Members of this board have taken to attacking and insulting Germans every chance they get.

Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years, my conduct has been largely benign, and yet without provocation you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flame of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mother for the day of your birth. So GO NOW, go and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crush down upon you cleaving you in twain, and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the wrong Kraut. The humiliation I suffered today will not go unpunished! My pain is the bubbling cauldron of molten steel that will forge the saber of your demise. I shall not be denied my vengeance.

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/publication/us-gdp-per-capita-by-state-vs-european-countries-and-japan-korea-mexico-and-china-and-some-lessons-for-the-donald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah pol a shit

A SHIT

>What is protectionism

fuck off dingofucker

Inshallah to you too ahmed

Is this the famous German humor I keep hearing about?

only one way to find out.

>Payagan ako upang mapabilib sa iyo ang malubhang pagkakamali na iyong ginawa. Para sa mga taon, ang aking pag-uugali ay higit sa lahat benign, at gayon ma'y walang provocation mo kayo'y ibinukod aming detente at sapilitang sa akin upang ipamalas sa inyo ang ibig maghiganti liyab ng libong suns. At igagawa mo susumpain ang inyong ina para sa araw ng iyong kapanganakan. Kaya GO NGAYON, pumunta at simulan ang iyong buhay ng takot, pag-alam na kapag hindi bababa sa asahan ito, ang looming tabak ng Damocles dudurugin pababa sa inyo cleaving ka sa dalawa, at bilang tumitig ka sa paninigarilyo wreckage na noon ay isang beses sa iyong buhay, ikaw ikinalulungkot ang araw na kayo ay tumawid sa maling Kraut. Dahil sa kahihiyang naranasan ko ngayon ay walang pagsalang parurusahan! Aking sakit ay ang bulubok kaldero ng tunaw bakal na pekein ang sable ng iyong ari-arian. Hindi ko na dapat pagkaitan ang aking panghihiganti.

I don't get why Germany gets shit on so much.Ok, some bad shit happened in the past, but theres hardly anyone left alive now who was part of it. Its almost as if Germany will never be able to not into Nazi. Fucks sakes, Germany has been fucked with enough since then, its time to just let it go.

Germany?
I thought there was a petition out there for a fucking leaf?!

you think every single person that sees me overseas doesn't say "Good Eye Mite"?

Every country has it's bad jokes and the best way to deal with them is to treat them as oldnews, not load them into your trigger trouncers. If germs want to stop hearing about the war first they have to stop reacting so hilariously. it's like the bare minimum of effort causes outrage to them.

Wie so fotze?
Bist du Türkish?
Ich glaube so.....

Et tu, Estonia?

I hear ya, I'm sure you also hear shrimp on the barbie and other such nonsense a lot too. I agree they should harden the fuck up cobber, but that doesnt always work for everyone.

My whole family came from Dortmund and Köln.
Pls fix your country, Heinrich, I would like to visit it and dump some money on it.

Do you actually have Autism?
Also go be edgy somewhere else.

Maybe you should be worried about the Muslims mass raping your country before you worry about mean comments on the internet.
Just a thought

Germany is dead.

Maybe if you dumb faggots would get rid of the bitch that's actively destroying your nation people wouldn't make fun of you retards.

this is so cringe, I can't read this shit

please somebody, nuke us already

Ugh... "please nuke us" posters are the worst

Mehmet, pls. Go away.

our zoos are full, sorry.

Someone has a a letter for you OP. Nice Klaus quote tho

Uncuck your shit faggot

>66
Holy fuck rip Germany

Did you just thread me u fkn kraut?

Both of you are the autists

Germany, you must break up the German Union and become independent states. You will have undo the work of Chancellor Bismarck to save your nation.

There is hope, don't give up.

>222
Kek

This Country went from shit to unbearable.

sensible chuckle
outrage and drama/10

The divide and conquer tactics have been going disturbingly well on this board ever since the election when we were lulled into complacency by victory.

>Blah blah blah German talks out his ass

Hi kraut, hows the rapefugee crisis going for you? Do you like watching your women and children getting raped while you watch/cry about it? I bet you do, you fucking cuck. Your pain is that you aren't getting fucked harder by Merkel, Soros, and the rapefugees.

Your insufferable "German Guilt" is what is causing your country to remain cucked while you open your borders to the Caliphate to rape your women and children, subvert your culture, and ruin your nation. You can post about us shit talking about you, but we can't take you cucks seriously because none of you are going to do anything about it. You aren't doing anything about the current issues in your country, so how are you going to do anything about those of us shit talking you on the internet?

Face it, kraut, you are cucked and will continue to remain as such until you rise up and take back what is rightfully yours. Until then, any German posters should be shit on and their opinions discarded until they uncuck themselves. End of story.

Then why are hoarding roaches, rats and other pests?

You know what they say about German humor?

It's no laughing matter.

Finally

Screw you, Klaus. Seth does not do enough stuff with you on American Dad.

It seems kraut finally lose it

>american occupation zone called Germany turns into a multicultural hellhole
who would have thought

My favorite character is actually Roger. He's criminally underrated.

You will find that it is you who are mistaken.
About a great many things!
aei.org/publication/us-gdp-per-capita-by-state-vs-european-countries-and-japan-korea-mexico-and-china-and-some-lessons-for-the-donald/

>For years, my conduct has been largely benign, and yet without provocation you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flame of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mother for the day of your birth. So GO NOW, go and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crush down upon you cleaving you in twain, and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the wrong Kraut. The humiliation I suffered today will not go unpunished! My pain is the bubbling cauldron of molten steel that will forge the saber of your demise. I shall not be denied my vengeance.

Sounds like an Islamic Terrorist's rant.
>you crossed the wrong Kraut.
>Kraut.

Looks like that theory checks out.

Just cuck my shit up famalam

Agreed. The show would be much worse without roger. To think his episodes and subplots could have been about Jeff or something makes me cringe.

german_pride.jpg
that flag

Pls hang yourself cryhansel.

keck

no

heh

Don't post retarded shit and you're not going to get attacked. It's that easy.

>cuckmany

what ever hans. you think you wield a flame sword but its just a stick of incense . you want to go lets go. come to the ATL air port nigger

>loses WWII
>condemns the rest of us to forced mandatory cuckoldry
>appalled and humiliated
no dude FUCK YOU

2/10 made me wince

A
FUCKING
NU
LEAF

Would you?

Im always in the mood for something glazed and bad for me.

Ask Achmed if you can fight me irl cuck

was zum fick bin ich lesend?

>implying this isn't 7/10 pasta which will bring joy to shitposters for months to come

Tl;dr. Go prep that bull, cuck.

t. korean rape baby

Send your sandnigger proxy army here and we'll rape them all the way back to their desert.