Why did Nordicks never build any cool looking monuments?

Why did Nordicks never build any cool looking monuments?

>muh cold climate

How does this prevents one from erecting stone buildings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6woycxQzA0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nok_culture
youtu.be/B1Yw-ClM5M0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant's_Church
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

C'mon Nords. You should have a good explanation for this if you're supposed to be the mastur race.

Because the first scandinavian people were nomads

Looks like we can send you back then, since you can clearly make your own civilisations.

Winter for a big part of the year. Winter makes the ground very hard, making it very hard to build anything during the Winter. During the summer its time to sow crops and harvest. Basically building anything back in the day was a lot easier if it was warm.

Everyone in Europe descends from these nomads. There was a point in history where they stopped being nomads though.

So why didn't you build any stone monuments during summer?

You must lack the part of the brain that governs common sense (with you being from Brazil and all)

How could they spend time building monuments when they were busy conquering most of the known world?

>bumping your own thread
Get a load of this newfag

There's no point to building shit like that.

>Romans didn't build monuments wherever they conquered

Bong pls.

>Muh old buildings built buy forcing peasants to build and pay for

Why is Brazil a shit hole that could be nuked and no one would care, while Scandinavia is the best place to live?

Stop making these retarded threads.

And look what happened to the Romans, they got fucked up, meanwhile the not so vain viKINGS continued fucking peoples shit up till they got bored and went home.

Because it's full of niggers. Scandinavia is going to look like Brazil soon with the rate of Muslims and Africans that you keep importing though.

>Why did Nordicks never build any cool looking monuments?

With massive infusion of black dicks, they will build :D

Maybe sweden...

Well the nordic folk did engage in metalworking, sailing, and organization. I'm not even Scandinavian, but these are just facts. Even their woodworking, runes, and "art" was better than anything in sub-saharan Africa.

I already know the nice buildings started showing up after you got Christianized, but before that there was literally nothing. They should've at least built a pagan temple made of stone or something.

Because muh cold climate you fucking idiot.
What do you know about the weather here?
Its fucking dark 16 hours a day in the winter and the arctic winds keeps everybody holed up in their homes.
I cant even imagine how people lived here before electricity. Honestly

Because it doesnt take 4 months to build a stone monument.

youtube.com/watch?v=J6woycxQzA0

>the not so vain viKINGS
>not so vain

I'm pretty certain pride and renown were central to the vikings.

Youre clearly really stupid mate.

He told you. However we did sail off to pillar the southerners. Spreading our culture and taking slaves. Wondering how you ended on the wrong side of the earth if you weren't bound to the bottom of a slave ship

we mostly built stuff so we could fuck over other people more effectively
we wuz warriors and sheeeit

That's why you are BLACKED today?

And again

>nordics
>white

They were savage snownigger dindunuffin all their story till the Romans show up and gave them the West civilisation

Now you just build stuff that let's you get fucked by other people more effectively

How is your muslim prime minister gypsy?

it's like poetry, it rhymes

President said he will think about it until next week, so I have no idea yet.

But you are BLACKED already!:D

Man you forgot Skara Brae picts and shit been building cool stone shit since like a thousand years before the pyramids.

>So why didn't you build any stone monuments during summer?

some runestones were moved hundred of miles just to placed at a specific place

When did pride and vanity become the same thing? Infact since when did the pursuit of renown and vanity become the same thing either? You must be paying to much attention to modern celebrities, they wanted them so they could be worthy of entering Valhalla not so mere mortal filth would think better of them.

They were a nomadic people.

Their sailing was okay tier but got BTFO by prehistoric polynesian island niggers who somehow managed to design the most efficient sailing vessel designs lmfao.

Pic related French boat based on Polynesian design holds world circumnavigation speed record even beating out power boats.

They are just beginin with ''getting blacked''

I fear in ten years they'll become somekind of Brasil and the south Europe will have problems from the new brown Swedes.

We will need to buid wall

big buildings and creations require usually at least partially centralised society.

I Northern wilderness where you had villages at best of 500 people, building enormous bullshit would be just waste of time
hence they were working to survive a damn -20°C weather for the next 6 months.

In South this simple abundance of good weather made for better opportunities to centralise on much bigger scale than
mere 500 pop village, with Rome being about 200k, Constantinople around just the same and so on.

Also to the population and centralised population factor, religion is another thing that changes the game.
But I already stated the main point.

Doesn't look like you can fit a raid's worth of gold and whores on that now does it?

But wasn't this true for the Picts as well? How come they managed to build this: while Nordics didn't build shit until they got Christianized?

>sweden using imperial system
>dra til helvete

Lel

Necessity.

When you are facing a threat you can build shit easier than if you live in a fishing village where the life is so boring
you pick up your boat and go raid a damn peasant costs all around Baltic.

Fucking kek.

We're master race because others told us we are.

why did afroniggers never make anything out of metal?

>muh dick

you cannot create effective armor with your dick

The main issue is that the vikings used wood for their buildings, and as you see the stone monuments that the southern "europeans" did not fare that well, the chance of wood staying in good condition in damp and cold conditions is simply not feasible.

Master race eh?

British Empire reporting in, largest and most powerful empire in history, we'll be taking that "master race" award now.

>ohhh it SUUUPER EFFICIENT
>where do you want to go in it?
>nowhere?
>yeah, it's pretty scary out there, you could get lost

they made really fast canoes. Not seafaring ships

t. nordic rapebabby

Mediterranean>Nordic>Brits/Slav

they needed to follow the herds of animals to survive. you can't build giant buildings while following them, so they built small buildings which they could even deconstruct as they moved faggot..
why dont you use your fucking brain for once in a while instead of creating waste of bytes online

You dont even know a thing about Slavic history so calm yourself down.

Thats the deal with you westerners you ignore so much of what has been done by others that you start believing
they did nothing.

They did: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nok_culture

1 swedish mile = 10 km

>muh stone buildings

Hello downhere, sup

You know the Celts fucked the vikings up, right?

(France) ha. ha. ha.

Back to the holy land neo-roach

i do
but you do know that their women had plenty of nordic babies?

That's Gothic architechture.

German, Slavic, British architecture is inspired by the Byzantine/Roman architechture

How did the Scandis get rich, anyway? All I know is, Denmark got close to the Anglos, because of their position next to them, and they helped them become rich due to eventual cooperation etc, then Denmark helped the rest of the Scando countries. Scandinavian countries are also at very good position so they didn't get attacked from Turkey on the bottom like us or get left with no choice with communism like from Russia from the top, so they could keep their neutrality.

Only the Scottish ones, we leave them ginger rejects up there, most of us in England are actually of Irish decent.

It's like 130' LOA I'm sure it could hold some gold and whores.
>Not seafaring ships
You do realize the various islands they colonized are separated by vast stretches of open ocean, right? How the fuck do you think they got to Hawai'i?

You know, Koenigsegg, Saab, Volvo.... ?

Even their cheese slicers are qt 6.28

What do you have by any chance ?

Yogourt ?

Everybody did.

Vikings were just a disorganized mob that plundered houses of villagers.

Everytime they stood against any form of self made militia they got their shit kicked in.

Oh so you are genuinely retarded, shouldve said that in the first place.
Now we are gonna claim a fucking art styles for a whole country. What are we gonna do next?
Talk about scientific achievements? Oh golly gee, nothing else validates my insecurities as claiming things
some completely unrelated persons born in a random cultural hub in my country created.

How about you go get that noose and just fucking hang yourself you damn retard.

Here is what Scandinavians are popular with in 2016 going into 2017...

youtu.be/B1Yw-ClM5M0

Didn't Adam of Bremen talk about a great temple at Uppsala? Probably looked like that but I don't know.

Those huts look pretty comfy tbqh

Also OP if you wonna compare Nordic to Coons then the Nordics did one thing that coons STILL haven't done.... Evolved you spear throwing cannibal cunts

>How does this prevents one from erecting stone buildings?

You need a surplus food supply in order to have the luxury of letting a portion of your population become craftsmen, and you need a bigger surplus food supply in order to have the luxury of letting a poriton of that popultion waste their time on decorative bullshit like monument building. In colder climates where there's only 1 growing season, it's not possible to accumulate enough food to support non-essential professions such as artists.

you sound jelly cause you will never party with your brothers in a place like pic related.

OP, we built something, however our bedrock type is mostly granite, the hardest type of all. Bronze age tools were not suitable for sculpting them, but as you see, we had all the intentions to do so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant's_Church

Skarae Brae was a fishing village you 'tard.

Also they built cool shit like Stonehenge and tons of other monuments all over the British Isles and mainland Europe.

Scandis are just shit tier 2bh.

Shit even the Muslims at least had a rich culture to go with their looting and rape.

Too busy crossing the Atlantic 1000 years before the wops.

A lot of it has to do with the cold climate, you can even see it in how generous our welfare system is: we were more focused on survival by mutually helping each other (not muh dicking others like afroniggers do) rather than raise monuments. Plus, we do have a lot of stones with runes on them.

Also, we were also very few people. Some 400k people live in Iceland today, 5mil in Denmark, 4mil in Sweden, plus you can also add in Denmark's case that half of Copenhagen burned to a crisp in 1728, and several years after that the government sucked the fuck out of Jutland peninsula in taxes to rebuild Copenhagen.

Wasn't expecting this. Was never expecting this.

I know it's aloways hard to swallow a redpill, but what i mean is without Byzantine/Romans Europe will be something really depressing

The vikings were raiders. Raiding takes an incredible amount of organization and timing. That and naval combat was their fighting style.

LOL ancient Picts or whoever inhabited the British Isles was building stone buildings far grander than that in the literal stone age thousands of years earlier.

That wood hall is like high medieval (well into the iron age by a thousand years or more) for you Scandi shit.

Norway has plenty of oil, Sweden was relatively untouched after WW2 and had an immense boom, Denmark has LEGO. All three countries are full of hard-working, educated and intelligent people suitable for high-tech industry.

Answer this scandis.

We sold a whole lot of iron ore during the world wars, to both sides. The benefit of being a "neutral" country.

Really, France? You are far worse than Sweden.
Half of newborns in France are non-white.
You are tearing down old churches while building mosques.
Look at your national team in football.
I honestly believe Sweden, Germany and Switzerland (the latter's problem are severely underrated) can be fixed. But you... I am really not sure.

What are the Incans and Mayans?

yeah, the civilization that occupied machu picchu before the incas had to deal with Andesite and according to (((historians))) they also had shit tools

also egiptians
and the builders of Tenochtitlan (the aztecs didnt build it, when they found it it was alraedy in ruins)

spoiler: most of them used sonic tools (egiptians) OR they melted the rock (pic related)

bunch of jungle dwelling spics

You don't even need bronze, stone age tools are sufficient for stone working and building monumental structures, regardless of rock type. The Egyptians were quite fond of Diorite, which is just as hard if not harder than Granite.

>okay Olaf let's beach our rowboats and bum rush the defenseless monastery.
>no spit out that surstromming we have to go now

>Half of newborns in France are non-white.

Half of newborns in Sweden are non-white.

OMG ALIENS

A trip to France is like a trip to the middle east but with more niggers, you're far worse

Why is every western country an asshole when I neutrally ask a historical or whatever question? Yea dude, It's kind of hard to develop as a country when Turkey is fucking our asshole for 500 years and then Russia has us by the balls for the most part of the 20 century. We have some accomplishments in technology and sciences but couldn't do much under communism, because no funding due to no free markets, and we started fresh as a governmental country in around 1900. Fact is, Scandinavian countries had a lot easier time to develop due to being able to trade with other big western countries, and also their position made it easier for that and keeping more neutral. I was just asking how they got to that since I might be missing something.

>machu picchu

dude, machu picchu is ~4000 years younger than our rock piles. Our stuff appeared right after the ice age ended, and we do not know who built them. Not Sami people or Finns.

you cant even agree on these topics with your own countrymen

I am not saying that.
Yet all these achievements of these cultures fade in comparison to various achievements of Chinese dynasties.
Back in times when Romans were playing in the mud, Chongs already built palaces of unprecedented sizes and arts.

The Druids were not brits

Everything you say is true. But you are taking the same path, probably with more insanity

>sonic tools
>melted the rock