Muslim Youtuber Adam Saleh kicked out of plane for "speaking arabic"

>Delta Air Lines removed a Muslim American social media star and his friend from a New York-bound plane in London, but the airline and the two passengers have given conflicting accounts of the incident.

>In a statement early on Thursday, after Delta Flight 1 landed in New York, Delta said Adam Saleh and his friend Slim Albaher were removed because they "sought to disrupt the cabin with provocative behaviour, including shouting".

>Saleh posted video of the incident on Wednesday to his Twitter feed, though it was unclear what took place before the recording started.

>"We're getting kicked out because we spoke a different language," Adam Saleh says in the clip. "This is 2016. Delta airlines are kicking us out because we spoke a different language."

>Saleh is known for orchestrating pranks in his YouTube videos.

>Saleh and a colleague admitted that another video was exaggerated after it went viral and its authenticity was questioned. The 2014 video appeared to show a New York police officer intervening in an argument when the Muslim men wore “cultural clothing” but ignoring the same men when they were dressed in T-shirts and jeans. Saleh later said the video was a “dramatization of previous events that occurred with us in our traditional clothing while filming in NYC”.

>When asked about his previous hoaxes, Saleh defended the authenticity of Wednesday’s videos.

>One passenger, who spoke to BuzzFeed News, said he had talked to five passengers who witnessed Saleh’s behavior. They questioned whether he had really made a telephone call. Passenger Marvin Avilez also said that witnesses described Saleh’s friend prompting him to say Arabic words and to pump his fists in the air, which apparently led to an argument with a female passenger.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkGcALRJRd4

twitter.com/omgAdamSaleh/status/811531782982078464

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBKQpG_P5Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=YlbPVCkrT2E
youtube.com/watch?v=eK6lJ-iIdzc
youtube.com/watch?v=skj1NCBP24c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Act like a belligerent retard, get treated like a belligerent retard. No matter what shitty language you speak.

Get rekt sand fuckers.

Good, fuck em

He's an attention whore and a jew I'd fucking kick him off myself If I was there

>guy is literally Muslim doing muslims things
>Muslim flag on Sup Forums blames the jews

makes total sense.

I bet his prank this time was "watch these whitey's reactions as I speak in arabic on the phone". Fucking scum.

He's a fucking buffoon. He used a painting to "prove" Allah exists. Amos Yee kicked his ass.

Link, sounds funny

It was kind of obvious he wasn't getting kicked off for being a muzzie when he started screaming at everyone on the plane.

Sand nigger causing trouble, blaming everyone else, then lieing about it.
Nothing new here

>what? it's just a clock

>attention whore youtuber
>want more attention
>speak arabic on plane
>people naturally get suspicious about a phone call before the flight when it's in arabic
>get thrown off

Who would have guessed?

I don't know which one but you find out yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBKQpG_P5Ro

youtube.com/watch?v=YlbPVCkrT2E

youtube.com/watch?v=eK6lJ-iIdzc

youtube.com/watch?v=skj1NCBP24c

This nigga so ugly even light doesn't want to enter his eyes.

There wasn't even a phone call.

The dude was just yelling shit and waving a balled fist in the air. There is a plebbit link somewhere with a breakdown of what happened from a passenger who showed a pic of a boarding pass.

That's even worse, should just ban him from flight desu

Let's gather up all the YouTube "PRANKSTERS" and have a firing squad. I'm sick of this shit

did you like, not watch the video?

he wears nothing but Nike, looks like a total fag with a fucking bleached hair strip, and only changes into his fucking robe and turban to step on a plane.

why does he only do these "muslim things" when he's going on a fucking plane,, rather than in his everyday life?

makes total sense.

I hope the airline sues him for fucking millions.
Faggot race bait peace of shit needs to loose all his youtube money.

They should have kicked him and his gay lover off the plane at 10,000 ft...

I'd settle for a blanket ban on flying

Youtube should also delete his account so he doesn't bitch about it on youtube

His job is to spread islamapohobe propoganda, he is a puppet of the jews, just like most popular youtubers, did nobody noticed there trend of youtubers suddenly coming out and giving their political views? It's all part of the plan, just like last year they were all pretending to be gay and lesbian

Based Delta.
Don't Even Let Them Aboard

why did you send many pooinloo's in my country?

>he wears nothing but Nike, looks like a total fag with a fucking bleached hair strip,

sounds like a gini tbqh

They're acquiring your currency and converting it to Indian rupee which basically triples it.

your country brought them in for labour

This is bullshit, i don't want my country to be the next sweden.

>some whining inbred mudshit got his ass kicked off some airport
We had the same thread for 2-3 days.

Who keeps spamming these topics?

No, really, this keeps happening with multiple topics.
Same image, same post, same subject, same title.

>Using a reaction as accusation material
>It works and goes viral

it's fucking sad to realice how retarded are most people who instead of thinking just make assumptions

As well a passenger supposedly mentioned to the flight attendants he was a YouTube prankster sand troublemaker. Also #BoycottDelta is apparently trending so if this is trending and the incident turns out to be false Delta can fuck him so hard.

I really fucking hate arabs who look like this. Fucking swag faggots. Montreal is infested with them

And most of them came from the shithole i live in, FeelsBadMan