Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8RCQDDsMpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn
youtube.com/watch?v=-JPGbFIjBOI
instagram.com/purrblind/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

I would flip shit.

Roll until quads to ensure The Don's health.

>ship out to Boston
>participate in coming race war

Drop Kick Murphys are shit, buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=t8RCQDDsMpU

Mike Pence, President of the United States!

grab my assault fork and join the civil war that will be raging on in the US

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!

yay

Destroy blm supporters.

They just made Pence president. Nobody on the left would dream of doing that. Gunna need more d's for this chess game, m8

i would definitely shed a tear

Laugh my arse off as Pence gears up

Based assassinated politicians? What do y'all know about based assassinated politicians...

By shitposting on /pol same as the day before.

NO WTF ARE YOU DOING

this won't happen

and if this happens, we still have Vladimir

He warned you, but you didn't listen...

My reaction? You could expect some sparks...

This. Just start sniping them as they mass.

who?

Honestly, I would flip my shit, and assume it was the CIA. My uncles and dad would LITERALLY be up in arms. We would want to kill whoever did this.

1. Go to walmart kill all nigs
2. Go to wellfare/food stamp offices. Kill all nigs.
3. Go to colleges. Kill all kids.
4. Go to south dallas and do drivebys on nigs.
5. Lunch
6. Then turn on news to see where all the fighting is going on at. Ship out.

Make arrangements on Sup Forums for an Ameribro to lend me a gun and book flight to the USA for the impending race war

Whats his name again?

a little angry but excited because then the libtards actually get their worst nightmare being pence

I'm a black person that lives in a white neighborhood, so I'd be fearful for my life.

I'd feel bad for Trump but I really want to see an American Theocracy leaded by this man.

>tfw tesla tanks patrolling California

>Mike 'Empty your mag into every fag' pence is in power
This might not be all bad after all

>Civil war in America
>mfw it would complete this entire year

i hope its a white guy though
would do real good to help us heal as a nation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

An outspoken politician like Geert but with intelligence, charm and sophistication.

The homosexuality card was also quite useful when bftoing Islamists and their apologists.

>not realizing Shipping Up to Boston is a traditional folk song, and that Drop Kick Murphys bastardized it

You unclutured swine

>Trump assassinated.
>Media blamed for inciting the attempts and journalists are hanged for treason.
>Race war begins and minority population starts dropping like a brick.
>President Mike "Take a Cock, Feel the Shock" Pence erodes civil rights for gays.

Sounds pretty perfect.

Move to the US to participate in the race war. I hope you have no problems with half-German cryptoslavs.

Also checked, kek confirms his assassination

DELET THIS

DELET BLM

I'd be very angry. Would spark intense hatred for black lives matter & its supporters. Probably wouldn't join any rwds tho

Call in sick to work, crack a cold one and watch theworld burn .

Hey, seeing as you're not huge fan of dropkick murphys version, check this horrible Finnish band that covered it too :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=-JPGbFIjBOI

You would miss out on all the fun.

>When I was just a baby, my mama told me son
>always be a good goy, don't ever play with guns
>but I shot at Trump in Reno just to watch him die
>With the secret service coming I hang my head and cry

this meme is dumb, george soros would be more than happy to have pence in office, just because he's a big meaniehead on gays (he isnt really anyways) doesn't mean he wont follow orders to carpet bomb Assad. He's just another globalist politician dont let the meme get in yoour head man.

>LEADED

A FUCKING LEAF SANS LEAF

The racial identity politics left doesn't give two shits about gays. That's why Sessions should have been VP.

fuck off

Oh, it's led.
Auto-correct didn't correct me, what the fug.

I'd go to my wife's bull, thank him, and sit in the corner and watch him rail her.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

>implying any of those faggots could shoot straight to save their life

This is exactly why they won't touch Trump, the VP functions as an insurance policy.

Wait, I actually understand out government system pretty well but did kinda miss out on this situation.

What happens if a president elect is assassinated? Pence wouldn't automatically take office like if Trump had already been sworn in, right? What's the procedure here?

>inb4 obongo gets to remain president until another election or some shit
If that's the case, that is what will happen. Anything to secure those sweet sweet Supreme Justices. Pls no

Pence gets sworn in.

Must be over 18 to post

my buddy fed his cat anti-depressants for months after it got run over by a car
true story

>Dropkick Murphys bastardized it
That's part of why they're shit you mouth breathing mart-sharter. user didn't say anything negative about the song.

Sit back and get comfy.

Did it come back to life?

Oh thank God. Because ((((they))))) would seriously make Trump ded if that was the case.

You have no understanding of our government if you don't understand the transfer of power.

Is this a troll?

doubles and trump dies in 2017

Watch as Mike "LGBTBBQ" Pence shocks every faggot and dyke back into heterosexuality

t. FBI plotting possible scenarios for the jews to carry out the plan

Sauce?

That won't happen, but if did, I'd kill all the niggers in my country.

Oh wait, we don't have niggers here. Amerifags

instagram.com/purrblind/
she looks kinda retarded

Motzel Tov!

What do you expect from a degenerate attentionwhore?

Fuck ISIS

>Trump looks at previous Presidents and their VP picks
>"Who was the last President we had who was his own man and believed in his country?"
>JFK
>"Hmm, what happened to him again?"
>He was shot
>"Hmm, who was his VP who immediately took over?"
>(((LBJ)))
>"Not on my watch"

How didn't (((they))) see this coming? Trump just had to pick an even bigger madman than himself for VP and he was basically assured not to be assassinated otherwise (((they))) would end up with Trump on steroids.
It would be pretty surreal though for Pence to take over and see the leftists crying for Trump to come back when they find out that "Electric Spike" Mike is a name he earned.

> we dont have any
> boilivia

wew
e
w

if digits trump gets capped by a nigger

to not have a retarded crooked eye

>88

ncie

Race war race war race war. About time white man stood up and exterminated the nigger problem.

RIP. Won the election, but lost the mandatory electoral pie eating content.

Dead nigger storage

It would suck. But it would also deliver the country to the right for a half-century.

Would never, could never, condone such an act, but if it went down, it would be to our extreme advantage.

She has an okay body. Perhaps an eye patch could fix that problem if I were sleeping with her.

You have awoken the white race

Pray for dear god we don't awaken anymore.

Applaud BLM for getting a nog to hit something for once, then grab my rifle for the coon hunt free for all

Well, looks like the fascists and white supremacists have a martyr, and Pence still gets to do whatever he wants. How much worse can shit get from here?

Pretty much the only way I can ever see the left regaining power is if they show their true colors go full bolshevik and stage a coup killing trump and his entire family and then begin purging all right wingers under a dictatorship

>That'll never happen right right?

Get ready for the 46th president, Mike "Suck a cock, get a shock" Pence

Lel he lives forever

Based Frenchmen, our first and greatest allies.

>Pence becomes President
>Pence Fence is built in every inner city to keep them locked in while Sheriff Clark goes in with his Right Winged Death Squads to eradicate this slime

This is the 21st century not the 20th. Bolsheviks of today post in echo chambers instead of inciting the masses

Dutch anti-multiculti politician. Got jihaded in 2002.

>He was released on parole in May 2014 after serving two-thirds of his sentence.

> we don't have niggers here.
>Bolivia
Have you even left your house? Bolivia is getting swarmed by niggers from either Africa, Haiti and Colombia, i prefer indios and mutts a million times before niggers.
Every city i go i see more and more of them.
Also don't forget nogs have been living in northern La Paz since the colonial era.

I would gladly lend you some of my finest European steel.
ie a FAL and glock

Also have a MAS 49/56

Don't forget they have the jew controlled media on their side. Which has been going on no stop about how ebil nazi raycist all white men are and advocating for the murder of cops. It'd be very easy for the jews to kill trump

>released on parole in May 2014 after serving two-thirds of his sentence.

refine the edge feather it 2 or 3 values for fucks sake