Ron Paul:'The U.S. interferes with elections all the time'

Ron Paul has said that the united states interferes in foreign elections all the time and they have no room to condemn russia for what he believes they did. Trump good or bad? Ron paul good or bad?
---
youtube.com/watch?v=OoC4j9gM4xE

they also interfere with a lot of other shit

>Trump good or bad?
>Ron paul good or bad?

What is it with these threads? There's like a dozen threads with this same retarded wording. Do you just not know how to speak English properly? Do you have the intelligence of a kindergarten student?

It's some next level shilling. Trying to use our love of Ron to turn us against Trump.

US interferes a shitload more than "elections"

Ameriburguers are retarded as usual

love Ron n have disliked trump from the start what now cunt

if anything this is a trump shill lol. wtf are you on about

How many states opted to use voting machines? Was it a widespread practice?

It's not just Ron Paul threads user, these retard threads pop up for every topic. They're shilling but I don't know what for.

yes we do

>Does is it still under US interests?
[visible confusion]

I kinda messed up what I wrote since im kinda sleepy

What i meant was Soros owned our voting machines (Smartmatic). Is it still considered under US interest / his own interests?

I can't stand to listen to this lip smacking fagit

>liberals right now
how many more times do they need to lose the same election before they accept the results?

Ron Paul is the most idealogically pure politician of this century. It's a shame meme magic wasn't on his side. One of the reasons I voted for Trump was revenge against the system that blacked out Paul.

Most of the polling that happens in a US election is illegal in every other place even shit tier african hellholes

WE DO!
WE DO!

you're the shill

He received an electorial vote this time. It happened, even if small

BASED RON
BEST POLITICIAN OF THE WORLD

Savage

Ron Paul is cool and very intelligent.

Check out his podcast.

I'm not a libertarian but his opinions on policy can be pretty interesting, he just doesn't seem to get that true liberty doesn't work with non-whites.

He's one hundred percent right, too.

It worked just fine before Jim Crow, didn't it?

Good

Why didn't you link to the article itself instead of some kid reading the article to us in a nasally voice?

maybe AI posts

I swear, I saw this kid shill his garbage on every progressive-opinionated video I come across.

It's clear that OP is a shill trying to make his channel grow.

Ron Paul is based as fuck, Trump is also based but in a different manner than Ron Paul

Trump is more like a FUCK YOU FAGGOT, while Ron Paul is more like HEY, I GOT SOME NICE IDEAS