I'm bored and I need some clever shit to post on Facebook that is sure to offend people

I'm bored and I need some clever shit to post on Facebook that is sure to offend people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read a book you ingrate.

something inflammatory and not *too* racist that will bait people into pointless arguments

eat my virgin ass hole you vapid currynigger

Having pets is akin to slavery. Be sure to hold a high moral opinion of yourself.

what is this autism?

I will keep that in mind

>op has upliked your comment

what are you even trying to accomplish with this?

might offend some "refugees welcome" guys

This one has been getting me salt for weeks.

Little shopworn but still brings them in.

Who does that, though?

>chain dog up outside
>home invader just takes a path around the dog
>dog is now outside chained up instead of barking or attacking while he's in the home

I had a friend whose dad had like ten pitbulls chained up in his yard. I know for a fact this is useless because we'd simply walk around all these dogs to get to his house. Sure they'll bark, but my indoor dog barks at people approaching the home from the inside too. And if they did manage to get past, there's no way they'd set foot in the house without a bark going off. Not a pitbull, but I guarantee this indoor dog bark would do a lot better than a bunch of pits chained outside.

Also, the guy was totally a dog fighter too.

This will offend the fuck out of libcucks

A roach who tried to make WW3 happens.

please stop

10 seconds after this story broke Sup Forums was meming the heck out of it, some were funnier than others.

x

Ungrateful cunt

>Sup Forums
You mean muds on proxies.

this will have zero impact on anyone

That's triggering on so many level. Why is she allowed to carry gun?

Heres a start.

I regret everything. You people wouldn't know subtlety if it bashed you over the head. You are all stuck in an echo chamber of obscure references and is this supposed to be a political ideology? No one understands or gives a fuck about any of this shit. Fuck Europe and SJW libtards. I don't know anyone like that, and have no reason to start an argument with one.

I had never seen that one.

Always kill a traitor before the enemy.

[sighs eternally] I guess I will try Sup Forums

We stopped using Sup Forums over half a decade ago, you must be a degenerate faggot, but that was already apparent.

You can make it so that they can reach the door, faggot.
Many people chain their dogs simply because they don't want the to do stupid shit, like jumping over the fence or fucking up your garden.

Steve reeves, aka the most based bodybuilder behind Frank Zane, love it

>people are too lazy to train their dog to not be little assholes

Those are chain people

kek this is a great one

Also, this is hilarious after thinking about it

>Asks Sup Forums for images that are sure to offend people for posting on social media
>gets offended by the images and says fuck you guys, Im going to Sup Forums

>"sighs and nods respectfully in your direction and tips fedora"

M'lady

OP is once agan a massive faggot

>Given plenty of things to piss people off as you had stated that was your goal
>Ungrateful at everyone who gave you something.

Holy shit are you retarded

>Autistic screeching

>asks for things to trigger people with
>gets triggered
And then John was a sjw

>offended
unfortunately not

I appreciate the effort, but the effort is misguided, and is not helping to solve my problem.

This cant be a man.

>problem with white genocide meme
>problem with slut shaming meme
>problem with meme about whites being superior stewards of Africa when compared to their own population
>problem with pro-fascism meme

Sup Forums is where you belong.

>triggered
unfortunately not

Your problem is not our problem, you are our problem.

Does the term anvilicious mean anything to you?

then be grateful I don't put my dick in your mothers pussy after I put it in her ass.

Does the term pretentious anti-white faggot mean anything to you? This isnt Reddit, you need to go back.

I bet you don't even know how WW2 started.

See Sup Forums? This is your intellectual who is offended at racism.

You are triggered, faggot

You seem to think that I have a problem with your "memes" because I disagree with your position, but I don't give a shit about your position. My problem with your memes is that they are autistic and lack impact. They are a thin guise of humor on top of a forced Aesop. Your "memes" are trash,

If I post any of this shit on facebook it will be plainly obvious that I am trying to offend people for lulz.

This will not rouse anybody. This will not fly.

Youre not from here, and you disagree with our world view. You dont care about genocide either, thats obvious.

OP is from pic related, hes pretending to be part of us and trying to subvert us. If you find someone in real life who disapproves of this:

They should be treated like a communist.

Well. my thread on Sup Forums 404'd so I guess I will try and work with some of this trash.

>I'm bored and I need some clever shit to post on Facebook that is sure to offend people.

We dont care, Im awaiting mods to nuke this thread. You asked for offensive material that was intentionally offensive. If anything, youre trying to make leftists go further left.

Youre the enemy, I wouldnt accept what youre doing if we were face to face.

i missed the joke here

I don't give a shit about your world view. Am I making myself clear? None of this matters. None of this is actually going to offend anyone you fucking delusional narcissist.

Listen kid, were here because a race is dying and youre standing in the way. When things get serious, people like you wont be tolerated.

Am I making myself clear?

sage and report

she's pointing the gun at herself
even though it's very unlikely that the gun's going to go off, it's basic training to always keep it pointed in a safe direction.

how did WW2 start?

fucking raged, fucking lost
i don't want to know who studies there
>t. white guy who applied there

If I, without even trying or knowing what is going on, can stand in the way of whatever you are trying to do to save a race from dying, then whatever you are doing is not very effective.

She's actually pointing two guns at herself

SAY SOMETHING THAT WILL OFFEND OR TRIGGER ME, YOU IRRELEVANT GODFORSAKEN KEKS.

just go back to Sup Forums already, you're a lost cause

60%

The newfag containment board where you belong. Sup Forums is trash, it hasn't been great in 5+ years

I am sorry that I have failed you, white race.

why have a dog if you're just gonna leave it outside all the time

unless it's a guard dog but even then whats the point of chaining it

Lurk more, when you can produce the correct answer to that question, maybe Ill take you seriously as a Sup Forumsack. Youre not one of us.

Also, maybe come up with some arguments instead of garbage littered with advanced verbiage.

The longer I spend on Sup Forums the more is suspect that I'm a closet Chad. My whole life I've been sure I was a geeky loser but I have all the qualities you guys seem to hate in chads.

youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI

DO IT

youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI

DO IT

youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI

DO IT

>drinking the white zin coolaid.

good for getting girls drunk though.

wtf we don't hate chads

You can't get angry at a key for working too well

word

soldiers dont need guns

>rape refusal can leave a woman invalidated and devastated

this is good shit. Genuinely funny and entertaining. Why is it buried beneath a header that just screams "RAPE" and seven bullet points of "bleh fuck you women are bitches bleh"?