I think I saw something

I was just at McDonalds where I saw these guys acting suspiciously in the parking lot. They had what appeared to be some kind of 3D mapping device mounted on a tripod and other expensive looking equipment. They were placing the tripod at various locations around the exterior of the building. They loaded up and got into the car (obvious rental) on the right and left when they noticed me circle the parking lot checking them out.

What were they doing Sup Forums?

Pic related. There were two other men with them, not pictured.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=survey tripod&tbs=imgo:1
dhs.gov/how-do-i/report-suspicious-activity
dhs.gov/suspicious-activity-reporting-tool
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give an anonymous tip to local police. Mine has a way to upload photos with your report.

Sorry about the pic

Take your meds op

Really? My gf said they are probably not up to anything bad.

See something say something user

It could be innocuous or they could be doing something extremely shady

McDonalds seems like an offbeat place but you could consider it soft

Building survey. Stop being a faggot

What is a surveyor?

See Something Say Something

They're surveyors dumbass.
Fuck.
Nice b8.

Thank you for posting this. We will send someone out right away.

theyre probably surveyors you ignorant nigger

Wouldn't they be wearing high visibility vests. Most govt contractors are required to when they are working.

Leave the poor surveyors alone user.

they're at Mcdonalds

I've never seen middle eastern surveyors in my life.

Yeah, but it you can short the stock before the event and profit from the market's knee-jerk

When I surveyed, it was insane the amount of ignorant people that came up and asked if I was taking pictures.
I can't believe people don't understand what surveying is
It's literally the oldest profession besides prostitution.

>confirmed neckbeard

You haven't done much work with your hands, have you? I've seen a fuck ton of survey jobs and very few worked for the government. Your average contractor isn't going to run around in a fucking flouresnt vest.

The equipment they had did not look like any surveyors equipment I have seen before.

If those guys are surveyors I'm Elvis

I've done this work before. Looks pretty typical to me.

For Americans, it's "see something, say something stupid"

>What is a surveyor?
Holy shit this board is retarded.
Fucking sperg OP sounds like he never worked a day in his life.

kys

be afraid.... be very afraid...

Amateur Astronomers dumbass

Am surveyor in us military. Most likely surveyors

I mean the picture you posted is shit.
Do you have any pictures with the actual machine mounted on the tripod?
Do you have any pictures of a person holding the rod and getting the lazer shot at it?
It would make a lot more sense if you posted something other than a black tripod and a machine in its case.

Maybe they're measuring the scale of the parking lot. Might be some geology students?

Not a surveyors tripod. They are filming. Report and submit photo.

If you see something, say something.

Thanks, OP.

They did not have the rod and laser. It looked like a 3D mapping device. One man was operating thebtripod the other was looking at an Ipad. The other two men were just looking about and walking around. These were not surveyors.

Your pic is also taken from the passenger's seat.

Let me guess, mom's minivan?
I would gladly kill all of you NEET fuckers I swear to God as my witness I hate you so fucking much.

keep in mind she is probably a woman

yea that's the only thing that doesn't make sense to me
ive never seen a black surveyors tripod.
Theyre almost always yellow for visibility.

>found some potential terrorists
>better go post it on Sup Forums

is there a bank in this complex? could just be doing surveillance

Why do you hate NEETs? Also he could just have extended his arm to take that pic.

This is the device they had.

I'm sorry that you two fuckheads have never seen what a fucking survey is. It sure as fuck isnt done by two sketchy looking fuckheads wearing fucking sneakers with black equipment cases. Fucking jesus christ they would also be using a fucking truck for the survey. It would have most likely been pretty fucking obvious if they were survey team.

Why the fuck would the survey team be wearing fucking sneakers and using what looks to be a camera tripod.

Look what an actual survey tripod looks like.
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=survey tripod&tbs=imgo:1

If you're surveying a parking lot, I dont see why you would have to wear boots.

I was in driver seat. Extened my arm across the dash to passenger side for stability to take the pic.

Google Maps crew.

call tip to police, its illegal to be brown in public

Most surveyors I've seen have reflective vests on

>I dont see why you would have to wear boots.
If they are a survey team and thats there fucking job they are doing multiple surveys a day. Which would require them to go onto mud, grass, other shit.

call the cops retard!

The vests aren't really a big deal but the tripod and all the other shit doesn't look right to me but I maybe wrong still there is nothing wrong with reporting shit like that.

nigger i surveyed for 5 years.
You wear boots if you're on a construction site because it's part of the rules for the construction site.
Or if you're out innawoods.
This looks like the preliminary survey of a mcdonalds parking lot for demo or something similar.
Doesn't look like it's actually a construction site at this point.

This is the device they had. This is not a surveryors rod and laser.

i think OP is just scared shitless of brown people and making a huge deal out of nothing desu senpai

again its there job todo surveys why dont they look the part? Don't you usually do more then one survey a day?

Why shouldn't he be afraid of some sketchy spics/muds?

Might be Lidar stuff to get pointcloud data.

I mean, do they look professional? No
I wore my company's vest to all public jobs because thats what my boss wanted me to do.
I've seen other surveyors who didn't do that.

As a surveyor, I can tell you they aren't surveyors.

Probably doing a 3D model for the gay developers gay website.

Saw a guy doing this for Panera BREAD recently, took me all of 15 seconds of talking to him to know he has never surveyed.

>hi police, i saw something today that worried me
>yeah i took some pictures because it just didnt look right
>yeah at first i thought maybe it's a survey team, but they sure didnt look like any survey team i've ever met

if officer = sjw then
>no of course i don't mean because they're brown, i mean the complete lack of common surveying equipment, the civilian car and clothes
>it just didnt look right officer, i dont know. it sure would unsettle me if if these guys commited some attack and had their faces plastered in the media
>i would just wish I had gone over and asked them what they were doing, wouldn't you?

>thanks for your time officer

its a baseless fear even if they commit crime at a higher rate; this guy had a greater chance of dying in a fiery car accident on his way home than of these 2 men being terrorists
odds are they are just everyday people doing things free people do

Are you in Lubbock?

Also kys

How about instead of being a pussy you go ask them what they're doing instead of posting it on the internet for conspirafags to brood over

I think they were creating a 3D map/layout of the interior and exteriir of the building to plan some sort of assault/attack.

For France it's "see something, immediately surrender"

agreed
send the tip anyways it couldnt hurt

DFW

if you weren't a pussy you would go make small talk with them and try to find out what company they work for and what they're doing

>basing your opinion and thereby your mind around whatever slithers out of your cock holsters mouth

You asked us for a reason, dipshit

They left before I could park and get out. They left in a hurry when they noticed me.

You didn't survey you fucking mong. Stop shilling for the Muslim Cuckhood

>implying those shitskin camel fuckers could understand anything about what goes into space, besides their carpet flying pedo god

maybe you are being gang stalked?
maybe everyone ITT is in on it too

Add all of it doesn't look right. He should still report if they aren't doing anything the police will just leave them alone. Its better safe then sorry what if someone reported those two mudslime before the san bernardino attack?
cry more sand nigger

It's not like it matters. OP is just fishing for you's, otherwise he would have called the cops instead of posting here

Report these creeps asap
Kek confirms

Dont worry, an elite squad of german LOLizei iz already on it and heavily armed.

i hope you called the police OP

its probaby this:

Should I report to DHS, FBI, or local PD?

FBI is too slow
local PD will do

lolizei should be a loli in ss uniform

surveying shit.
or they were going to terrorize mcdonalds

They saw that the volcano gonna explode and fuck a lot of people up

all of the above if you can. forward them the pics.
but better safe than sorry. woulld be on your conscience if they did something and you could have reported them.

CALL IN FBI TIP OR POLICE

dhs.gov/how-do-i/report-suspicious-activity

dhs.gov/suspicious-activity-reporting-tool

they are way too casually dressed for a job, a reflective vest is meant to be used on top of what you're wearing, they can stretch so is suspicious they aren't wearing one. Even here in Mexico, people wear these vest doesn't matter how long it takes or where is it

>(((gf)))

You sir are the dumbass if you are surveying near a motor way you must where reflective vest. OSHA will shut your ass down if not. I run a ditch witch 60 hours a week. I see these assholes almost everyday

Report this. I mean I don't think they would attack a Mcdonalds, but you never know.

At best, they are doing some tech shit and its not a big deal. At worst they're terrorists and you just saved 20 peoples lives.

Oldest profession besides prostitution is soldier.

LiDAR?

IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING.

>Unless what you see is a suspicious-acting high-school Arab Muslim with what appears to be a timebomb. Then just keep your racist mouth shut.

FBI can do facial recognition on that one guy.

They look like they could never afford that equipment, giant red flag.

Does everyone know how to deal with something like this?

First of all, every single burger should have their local town and neighboring towns' police non-emergency number programmed into their cell phone. These numbers feed into the 911 system but are serviced at a lower priority, so you don't accidentally tie up resources if there's an active shooter, rape, etc, going on that you don't know about.

This is how your call should sound:

> XXX how can we help you?

Hi, I'd like to report two suspicious men at a local McDonalds. Their presence made me uneasy and I wanted to be safe rather than sorry.

> What is the description of the suspects?

Two middle eastern men. First man is taller than the other, approx 6', wearing a brown hooded jacket with a black shirt underneath. Grey pants and black shoes. He has a grey backpack and has some kind of photographic or high tech gear.

Second man is shorter, 5'8". He is wearing a light beige jacket with a dark hooded sweatshirt underneath. Dark grey pants and bright blue sneakers. He is wearing a backpack with bright red straps on the front.

Both men are associated with some high tech gear, but they are not employees, and they don't appear to be workers of any kind. I was concerned they are casing the place for some reason.

> What is the location?

McDonalds parking lot, the one at the corner of ....

> What is your name?

My name is XXX YYY, and my cell phone number is XXX-YYY-ZZZZ. Please tell the responding officer he is welcome to contact me directly. Please also tell the responding officer I snapped a phone picture of the men.

> We'll have someone get right out there.

Thank you for all of your help. You guys really do a great job, thank you.

--

I don't live in the greatest area, and I've had to call in dozens of these. I've also spoken to responding officers and they've told me what information helps them the most (accurate physical descriptions, callback info, license plate numbers, vehicle descriptions, etc).

>Brown
Meh
>Only guys
ehh
>Tripod
heh?
>Case
huh?
>Inconspicuous clothing
mhmmm......
>Rental car
hmmmm........
>Flee the scene when you took pics
>GF says they are probably not up to anything bad
MAJOR FUCKING RED FLAG
This right here should've let you know that they were up to some shit and are probably terrorists, made even worse that obama shutdown that terror list whatever the fuck that was this morning. Your GF is always wrong OP, so when she says absolutely nothing bad could happen, expect some shit to go down.

Call and send your pics to your local police department/FBI/DHS

Don't listen to your gal and find out a month later those 2 dipshits killed 50 something people just because you listened to her opinion and because of that 50 lives died on your hands, since technically, you could have saved them all, BE THE HERO