Racism is still a problem Sup Forums and because of you guys and your fascism that you support racism only grows...

Racism is still a problem Sup Forums and because of you guys and your fascism that you support racism only grows, how could you let this happen Sup Forums?
youtu.be/OR2DjKYf8uA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWhhPWyWCv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>knowingly skip in line
>someone complains and starts insulting her after getting no reaction
>"Woah lady back down there those insults were a little too specific we gotta ruin your life now for being an aggressor"

So if I blatantly skip in line and some black dude calls me a "cracka" I'm in the right all of a sudden? And only because he called me a "cracka" instead of an asshole?

>Racism is still a problem
Why is it a problem?

sums it up

Fuck niggars! Why the fuck we should care about retarded apes every time? Fuck off.

>obese boomer insults beaner

Tell me why I should care.

kickstarter when?

Stereotypes exist for a reason.
Because they are true.

>act like a nigger
>get called out on it
>waaaaaah I'm the victim here
getting real sick of this shit

C U C K

U

C

K

As a black guy, I've preached this for years.
I hate the world we live in.

Stereotypes arise because of repeated patterns in a culture; they are not baseless assumptions.

I'm proud this lady shares my city.

>mfw the local news media blurred her face out last night.

You try hard to look smart, truth is, nobody fucking like black peoples. But you guys try hard, get back to Africa and you will find your home.

Then you need to go back.

Somewhere on this board, right now, that grandma is shitposting.

based granny

>get back to Africa and you will find your home.
Honestly, I'm a bit jelly.

Imagine living in a country where, if you're black, you'll have an advantage in both education and employment thanks to various scholarships and affirmative action. American blacks could get credentials and money and then live like literal KANGZ back in Africa, yet for some reason they don't.

Any time that I see someone cutaway line, it is almost always a spic. Is line cutting some cultural tradition among beaners?

youtube.com/watch?v=SWhhPWyWCv0

>nobody fucking like black peoples

Agreed. Neither do I.

I don't share the same mentality as other black people. If there was a race war, I'd side with whites.

>cutaway
*cut in

What did she say that was offensive or racist?

She seems really based and down to earth. I bet she voted for President Trump too.

u av 2 go bk

Nobody cares who's side you'd be on, you need to go back.

Yes it is. I can say the same thing about Arabs.

1) they don't have lines in shitskin countries, because they don't have any civilized order in society.

2) first person to cut to the front "wins"

3) it's considered a test of manhood and dominance to just cut to the front of the line

4) every real world scenario is a "confrontation" to them

5) they are dumb as fuck and can't comprehend civilized orders in society and they don't understand that in a civilization you can live without the imminent threat of violence.

I belive it is. From my own personal experiences it seems to be about one out of every eight wetbacks understand the concept of a line.

This woman went easy on her. If and when someone tries to cut in front of me like that, well they don't get away with it. Simple as that.

Why did the lady cut in line? I find that more offensive than any slur to be honest.

>cut in
skippy dippy

That video was on the trending page with 15,000 views when I first saw it. Only 15,000

(((YouTube))) is trying to push an agenda obviously, but looking at the amount of dislikes and people in the comments saying "no racism here, just a piece of shit line jumper" makes me feel good knowing that the sheeple are waking up

literally impossible to be racist toward white people

STFU Eurofags
Our conservative blacks are whiter than any of you socials muslim nigger faggots

Hhahaha burgers!!

Fuck white people! Why the fuck we should care about retarded neanderthal every time? Fuck off.

You try hard to look edgy, truth is, nobody fucking like gypsy peoples. But you guys try hard, get back to Turkey and you will find your home.

racism (rāˈsĭzˌəm)►
n. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
n. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Sorry buttercup, your Social Transqueer Women's History instructor is wrong.

What's it with Americans and their readiness to suck nigger dick at any given chance?

Because some black people are based.

What is.. what you are saying.. ? What exactly is that ?

>Agreed. Neither do I.
Jesus Christ, user. Just don't shoehorn that you are black, it's really unnecessary.

How was this racist? She was a bit uncouth, but I didn't hear anything regarding race.

>one million views
>people being this mad.
>over this

come the fuck on. would have understand if she bashed her head in and called her a wetback but, shes just throwing a few insults.

You could count the based ones though on one hand. It's this sort of retarded thinking that makes people say the "Syrian" "refugees" are brain surgeons and rocket scientists and all this other shit and when you ask for any evidence they point at fucking Steve Jobs because he was "Syrian". Therefore "could be" becomes "are" and "rocket scientist" actually means "capitalist hippy". Why's it important? It's important because this line of thinking gets broken down to; "We can't just disregard a million people because 999,999 of them are pieces of shit and one can act normal. Checkmate racist stereotypes".

I don't blame you though. The whole point of common core is to make retarded guesses and just be generally vague. How else could people possibly argue that the minority of people should be put before the majority if they have an understanding of basic maths and reading basic statistics?

>responding to obvious bait
just call "racism" a slur that translates to "anti-white". They don't like getting called out on it.

I usually get pissed at the cashier too. He shouldn't allow for that.

Many a time I've dropped my shit where I'm standing and walked out. Like I need to deal with this shit just to give you my money? no

I am white, and I am home, you are intruder here, and everywhere else, except Africa, what you don't understand. A few whites STILL tolerate you.

Racist? No. I'd be pissed too if anyone cut the line infront of me. To bad is the current year in America where you can't raise your voice to wrong doing colored people.

I don't give a flying fuck about what color your skin is made of, if you cut me of you die nigga.

How many rapist you jailed until now? Please...

>le race is just skin color meme

upboat xD

niggers out of arguments seems