Alright, so what's up with Italians and the way they punish their kids/grand kids...

Alright, so what's up with Italians and the way they punish their kids/grand kids? Did anyone else have a Italian grandmother who made them eat their own shit, mine did if I talked back or cussed. Never got it she just said it was "the old way" or originated in "the old country".

Did this originate during or after WWII, these strange punishment tactics? Anyone else have to do this type of stuff when they were youngsterz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cA_H9ZPBlKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you guys like this.

wtf is it true?

Why are you americans retarded?

Fucking practically barbarians, I am ashamed to be 45 percent Italian..

We are mentally challenged because we don't force our kin to eat shit like you meatball eating faggits do as punishment..?

My grandparents made me eat shit every time I saw them to remind me how lucky I was for not having to eat american food

At least it's food not your own shit pizza eating cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=cA_H9ZPBlKM
how does this make you feel?

Not really, no.

It's just your family Guiseppe. Did your papa lick your asshole too when you were a good boy?

No, we make eat faggot Country traitors like you eat shit because they don't deserve anything more

It feels like you're trying to start a shitty maymay desu

Don't be embarrassed I have a ton of Italian friends who's parents and grandparents made did this barbaric punishment and said the same stuff.

One time they even pissed into my buddies pasta Pasta Fagioli because he said he did not want to wash the dishes.

Yeah country traitor because they got sick of eating their own shit and piss and watching each other lick their shitholes when they were being good boys.

Go eat soap southern.

country traitor because you ran away from your home like a refugee

I just told you why they left you fucking spaghetti slurping Mook.

>grandmother who made them eat their own shit, mine did if I talked back or cussed
What do you mean by this?

that must be why you guys wank over your cuisine so much, you're just happy it isn't a big steaming poo

I just think you had one fucked up granny, user.

I can understand being forced to eat your own shot for forgetting to do the laundry or the dishes, but swearing? That's too much.

If I swore or talked back to my grandmother who was Italian she would literally get a bowl have me or her shit into said bowl, warm it up on the stove put it Infront of me and tell me bon appetit start chowing down. That's what I meant by it.

>you're just happy it isn't a big steaming poo
We are happy because we don't eat tipical dish from britain

Pretty much, but I don't want all over my food unless by food we are talking some finely shaved pussy pie.

>Britain talking shit about italian food

>wops in charge of not doing child abuse
>dagos in charge of raising productive citizens

Holy shit lol is OP serious rn

Never happened to me or people that I know, my parents just punish me removing something I like, or scream so loud in front of my face my face that my ears starts to bleed or beat the shit out of me(for serious things)

>Shart in Mart still being autistic about shit.

I honestly think that your grandmother has/had mental issues, no offence.
We got spanked, grounded, go to sleep without dinner, kept in check with hard but nothing of the crazy stuff.

We are not animals

Brits have no say in cuisine

Are you sure she didn't just take you to Burger King and your mind had to rationalize it away after the fact as you eating your own shit?