What the fuck did Newt mean by this?

What the fuck did Newt mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He got bitch slapped

Overstepped his intellectual bounds...

It means he said Trump would stop doing something, but then Trump said he would continue doing said thing, and Newt said he was wrong.

How is this so hard to comprehend? Are you retarded or just sliding thr catalog?

This is known as back peddling

isn't this idiot part of that swamp?

Thanks for fucking us newt. This is the one time he didn't name drop his stupid wife.

This.

Mr. Trump knows this also. Newt is a useful tool.

yes

The damage is done you fucking moron

>Bending the knee

Does NEET Gingrich even have a job?

Without Google, name one thing Newt Gingrich accomplished during his political career

Impeachment of Bill Clinton efforts?

contract with America. over 20 years ago tho.

Speaker of the House

Other than that yea he pretty much was full NEOCON

You guys should actually read the Contract with America sometime. Even though some important parts didn't come to fruition, Newt Gingrich wanted to "Drain the Swamp" way before Trump. I get it- he's an establishment shithead. Yes I know. But Trump's "Contract with America" and the whole Drain the Swamp business literally come from Newt Gingrich and the Heritage Foundation. Just trying to provide a little bit of context.

Do you mind expanding on that as a TLDR?

this is true. In the mid 90s he was fighting for conservatism and fighting the Clintons. He lost his way since then, but for a long time he was the lone voice.

84 ethics violations

>leaf using google-fu.
>implying the Clintons didn't have 8,400 ethics violations.

Trump probably made some assurances to him, on scope and speed, and he relayed that information on behalf of Trump as "NOT AT ALL" and Trump told him to get back in line or get cut down. So here he is, back in line.

Can Bill Clinton practice law? Why not?

not in arkanasa
that's 1

youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo

TRUMP'D

lying about getting a bj?

Under oath

Important distinction

Yes but he's also probably the most effective conservative legislator in the last 30 years and he triggers liberals almost as bad as Trump.

triggers leftists

>that's 1

That's not 1, dude. It takes a clusterfuck of violations in order for a sitting president to be both impeached and disbarred.

That's like saying "Al Capone only had one violation." Why am I wasting my time on a mental midget name fag leaf.

He was joking about the usage of the line, implying that's it's cheesy.

When it comes to lib triggers:

1. Trump.
2. Palin.
3. Newt.

Can't think of any others.. probably Cheney.

name another one then

lol this card is perfect for Newt. Yeah, he's a corrupt Neocon but he also wrecks liberals for sport.

Bend the knee, you shit. The biggest accomplishment of your life was being a brief Sup Forums wordfilter

Hey Newt
It's just you and me tonight
Everyone else is asleep

BEND THE KNEE NEWT

>neocon
That's my issue with him, but if he was willing to bend the knee to kikes, maybe he's also willing to bend the knee to Trump

Cheney is legit a demon. He'd be number 1 on my list of people I would never want to be in the same room as.

I'd put Ben Carson on that list, and you can't forget Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence.

can you imagine if trump is accused of grabbing someones pussy? it's all you'll here about for the next 4 years

I'm old, so remember the immigration restrictions, welfare reform, and the tax cut.

I also remember NAFTA, the Balkans intervention, and the GLBA.

Mixed bag.