What's the most red pilled hip-hop artist?

what's Sup Forums's opinion on red-pilled hip-hop music/artists?
>inb4 huehue nigger music
not true for all hip-hop, but unfortunately there aren't many red pilled rappers. we're talking about red-pilled hip-hop exclusively

imo, the most red-pilled hip-hop artist i've ever come across is Eyedea.
>white kid from midwest
>doesn't talk about swag or typical rapper bullshit
>is considered one of the best freestylers to ever live, cucking niggers who think white boys can't flow
>won the HBO Blaze Battle in 2001 against all competitors. No written material was allowed.
>video of him destroying nig in semi finals: youtube.com/watch?v=s_qMbzfF31k
>after he won the HBO Blaze Battle, P Ditty personally offered to sign him to his label
>said "lol, no" & turned the nigger down and stayed independent for the sole reason that (((they))) control what an artist creates.
>makes songs on red-pilled topics
related: youtube.com/watch?v=XWvUHeYf6WQ
>song literally about taking the red-pill for the first time, and the effects it has on your mentality. before you judge it, listen to the whole thing (part 1 & 2)
>was way too red-pilled for his time, so he an hero'd

so was he /ourguy/ & what's your favorite red pilled hip-hop artist Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22l1sf5JZD0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7yK1TPkDo
youtube.com/watch?v=eEAg2EMyOWY
genius.com/Bob-born-to-die-lyrics
genius.com/Bob-the-crazies-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=9HOlAs-4WQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post lyrics to said song that we might read them

Lupe Fiasco is probably a leftist mudslime, but his music isn't that bad and he BTFO's Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=22l1sf5JZD0

>Eyedea
My fellow caucasian!

Listen to it, it's really good. This is how The Dive pt 1 starts:

"It starts out with a question: How much of it is real? The skepticism sets in, and lessens your appeal. Next, you study conspiracy, develop some theories, and become extra wary of all your previous learned material. Your tolerance for stupidity degrades. Most of your friends seem to be trapped in the maze. You narrow your associates down to the few you can stand,
and even they sometimes wonder what's going on in that head of yours.You study eastern, western philosophy, psychology, physics.
You think a lot more, and start to question existence..."

Eyedea is cool, another good song by him is birth of a fish. He often talks about how the redpill made him go insane.

Too bad the Jews killed him with fentanyl

Immortal technique

He is all into 9//11 was a plot shit
I recommend a listen for anyone:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7yK1TPkDo

>a based leaf

love that song. even his friends were absolutely shocked when he OD'd. people that were around him all the time said didn't do drugs at all. his death is pretty sketchy.

Too bad he supported Jill stein lmao

Immortal Technique was one of the first artists that red-pilled me. One of the best for sure.

Guru
youtube.com/watch?v=eEAg2EMyOWY

Spic commie faggot desu

Only artist from rhymesayers I can still stomach is Aesop rock. Slug ain't what he used to be, brother Ali is a mudslime, POS hasn't made a decent track since Never Better...rest of their artists are bland

>Redpilled
>Is a Communist

Nas

he still talks about conspiracies and red pills you on certain subjects. I don't agree with him on a lot of things, but he was one of the first ppl that got me interested in doing my own research.

nas is very good, people hype the fuck out of illmatic (it's def good), but i think it was written was far superior in almost every way.

What is up with these "woke" white rappers becoming Muslim?
See: Vinnie paz (also supports killing cops)

ehh i like aesop rock, but the way he flows just pisses me off. it's like he uses words to rhythm and sometimes it just doesn't make sense with what he's saying. I heard he just dropped some new shit, was it any good? Slug used to be my favorite, but since his WLGYLPTSG album, he has lost it. Brother ali is a muppet sounding faggot and pos is a pos

Can't forget about Vinnie. I used to listen to Jedi Mind Tricks non stop.

I shit you not, this is the most redpilled album of the DECADE. I didn't even know that b.o.b was smart. This album came out this year and wasn't even promoted at all because of how redpilled it is. Take a look at the lyrics of anyone of the songs.

genius.com/Bob-born-to-die-lyrics
genius.com/Bob-the-crazies-lyrics

I recommend Sup Forums check out this entire album. B.o.B might be the most based hip-hop artist of all time because of this album. Funny thing is I thought for the longest time before this album that B.o.B was a retarded rapper like the rest of them.

fuck

rhyme*

I hated him because of that gay ass airplanes song, and i heard he was a flat-earther. so that basically threw all credibility out the window. But ill check it out senpai

Cage kennylz is pretty redpilled but he doesn't really rap about it. He might in his upcoming album though.

Literally WE WUZ the song
youtube.com/watch?v=9HOlAs-4WQA

I'll check it out. The flat earth stuff threw me off too. But if he really is redpilled no wonder why he gets no airplay anymore.

When Life Give You Lemons... had a couple good tracks, but I haven't even pirated an Atmosphere album since then. Last time I saw them, about a year and a half ago, Slug was on some "Black Lives Matter Shit" and I walked out before the show was over... I guess being in St. Louis they just had to bring up the Gentle Giant Mike Brown, but still.

that's retarded. slug used to not give a fuck, but he's become an old man that's trying to be "hip." His last two albums have been meh and he can't even flow like he used to. too many cigarettes i guess.