Seeing as she's on her deathbed

What happens when the old cunt kicks the bucket?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VKkcTpCur7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Year's Eve, 2016

We have a fireworks show and a BBQ; can't share with the UK, BBQ Pork is against the law there

You should be hanged for treason

they dress her up in a lovely pastel outfit one last time

Fuck off leaf

Celebrate

Fuck the monarchy, Fuck Britain, Fuck especially Canacuck, Fuck You, and Fuck the Anglosphere

I really want the U.S. to nuke Britain in a way such that the blast zones spell out "USA" in the middle of England

Long live the King

Celebrate like its 1776 hahahahahha

We stand up, raise our glasses and say "La reine est morte, vive le roi".

What else would you do?

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN
LONG LIVE OUR NOBLE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

We wheel out the next old cunt to replace her.

What good has the queen done for canada nothing you dumbfuck fuck the queen.

well idk the last time "she" died they just replaced her. nobody could tell the difference. 1 old white woman looks the same as another old white woman

it helps that women tend to face oldtimerz more often than men because then she just goes along with it and doesnt expect payment to keep her mouth shut

The old cunt has another 10 years in her, mate

>
>What good has the queen done for canada nothing you dumbfuck fuck the queen.

Excellent. Leaf on Leaf action.

Knock the fucker out.

When she dies America will burn.

;^)

The British Monarchy Dies With Her

She's just taken a helicopter ride with her husband to sandringham for a holiday

Nice try though

Yeah man fuck your own culture. Gotta inport more indians and chinese amirite.

I am on the side of the Americans fuck crapanada fuck the queen fuck royals and fuck the french as well fuck em all long live the USA.

Chahhhhhlzzzzz

Jesus Christ Sup Forums is so edgy.

Well, you know, I loved the queen. The queen was a tremendous person who did a tremendous job. I mean, when you look at what she accomplished, just take a look at what she accomplished. Everyone knows what she accomplished. She will go down in history as one of the greats because she was a tremendous woman.

Did someone say the Queen is on her deathbed?

They skip Charles and appoint his kid as King then we have to change all our money which will trigger SJWs for removing a women off it

Meme her death into existence pls I want to see a new monarch before 2017

Helped British by quietly supporting Brexit.

That lit the fire that will incinerate the enemies of Western civilization.

Before that I didn't really have an opinion.

>such that

most suck to be you :D

You should have your bloodline ended for wanton cuckery

is it possible for a Brit to have straight normal white teeth?

America loses it's true ruler, but don't worry, someone else will rise to the throne.

I've never sucked anyone to be that guy

Wow that guy is fucking fat and nerdy

WHAT THE FUCK
A COMPLAINT FILE
FOR WEARING A GERMAN WW1 HELMET AND A GERMAN FLAG

queen smokes too, that little bag she carries around has a pack of dunhills in it she lights up when press aren't around, friend had to have royal guard duty while in the military here

Kys mestizo slav mulato piece of scum

>They skip Charles and appoint his kid as King

Nope. They can't do that. Charles has to be King before his son can become King, otherwise it goes to his brother "Air Miles Andy" who is an even bigger fuckwit and his two skanky daughters are skanks.

Rather have Chuckles Buggerlugs III for a period before William V than "Air Miles Andy".

It will totally fuck up the Xmas TV schedule.

t. Juan Sanchez
alternatively
t. DayQuan Martin

The Queen is dead, long live the King, followed by one or two abdications more likely. Justl ike it always was.

Charles becomes king and then it becomes "god save the king" and "speaking the kings" etc

Pretty cool hasn't been a monarchy coronation in like 65 years

>I want to see a new monarch before 2017

The Falklands will still be British you fucker!

> BBQ Pork is against the law there
MY SIDES

t. Achmed
t. Mohammed
t. Pajeet
t. Sirhan
t. Abdul

This, desu

Malvinas islands are it's real name (:

Except those types aren't interested in the Anglosphere whatsoever. I take great pride in being a member of this exalted group of nations
Might you be slow in the head? Are you unable to follow a conversation, bearing in mind the subject matter being discussed?

>Helped British by quietly supporting Brexit.

Indeed.

"In early March, British tabloid The Sun (NWSA) reported that Queen Elizabeth II was in favor of the United Kingdom separating from the European Union. The headline screamed “QUEEN BACKS BREXIT.” The story quoted a source who attended a lunch with both the Queen and former Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg in 2011, where the queen allegedly said that the “EU is going in the wrong direction.”"

This is the Toppest Kek!

youtu.be/VKkcTpCur7g
Watch and learn, "white" boy.

>What happens when the old cunt kicks the bucket?
Laughter at english hysteria.

Prince Charles becomes king.

That's pretty much it.

Kept butthurt niggers, Jews, and Irishmen who won't swear allegiance to her from becoming Canadian citizens and sucking up our tax dollars.

>One of the would-be citizens involved in the case is 80-year-old former Toronto Star journalist Michael McAteer. He grew up in Ireland but has lived in Canada since 1964 and opposes the monarchy as an “anachronism” in a multicultural society.

>He took issue with assertions in the appeal decision that those with republican or anti-monarchist views are free to express them even after taking the oath and that they could even “disavow” elements of the oath without any repercussions.

>Mr. McAteer said he would never swear the oath to the Queen just to obtain his citizenship: “It’s an insult on my integrity to take an oath that I don’t believe a word of … I am puzzled that members of the legal profession that sit on the judges’ bench would even suggest that.”

>The other applicants oppose the oath on similar grounds. According to court submissions, Simone Topey, a Rastafarian, believes the Queen is the “Queen of Babylon” and that swearing the oath would “deeply violate her religious belief.” The third, Dror Bar-Natan, an immigrant from Israel, calls the oath “repulsive” because he says the Queen is a symbol of inequality.

It'd be pretty based if they skip Charles or he abdicates in favor of William.

So the brits could finally have a young king and queen again.

I'm not warching shit you fat boy

DELETE THIS THREAD AT ONCE
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

>Malvinas islands are it's real name

Just because you want to fill them with niggers like yourself and get them to accept your inflated worthless currency.

Argentina is the biggest joke country in South America. Even Venezuela is better off because their problems are only transitory and can be solved by hanging Maduro.

Take your bullshit propaganda elsewhere nigger.

I want to see queen megan plsss

She'll be dead before 2017.

98% of our population is white you faggot we are the best country of south America we have the most Nobel prizes most Oscars prizes the best athletes. I don't even know from which country it's your flag

good riddance

Post pic to prove whiteness

Dumb nigger
Lmaoing at your shitty existence, Diego

>I'm not warching shit you fat boy

I don't know why not, it's as funny as fuck. It largely consists of Argentina getting its arse kicked by the British.

Pretty accurate I think.

Her mom lived till 102
She's fine

>98% of our population is white

Yeah right nigger. I'm writing it all down.

Nothing, she has zero power and is just a tourist attraction.

>Actually rabidly supporting democracy
How many levels of blue pill are you in senpai

We cheer the death of a tyrant

Don't talk shit about HM The Queen.

>look out it's a fucking Gurkha!

every time

Who is next in line for the throne? I sure hope it's a male.

i light a blunt to celebrate

Traitor

My mom will probably break down and cry.

It will be a sad day.

y does every woman in power wear that weird suit?

Smiled at this

A monarch is a central cultural object and a nation's rallying figure. This is the entry level red pill, please go back to r/the_donald

>tfw to smart for anything besides ancap

The Falklands are and always will be British.

>implying
She will won't die until Charles does through pure force of will.

>What happens when the old cunt kicks the bucket?
The UK embraces Sharia Law

Hope we can have a serious discussion about our political system and the filthy anglos can stop dick sucking the monarchy.

I want the 20$ to be Trudeau sr. and Réné Lévesque fighting each other while a scantily clad woman pours maple syrup on herself in the background.

>Supporting democracy
The US isn't a democracy, user.

A monarchy is the best government for creating an anti-progressive state. This is a fine example of impressing on citizens that they are part of a nation - a society - and that the nation comes before personal beliefs. But Sup Forums just wants to circlejerk in it's Trump echo-chamber.

believe me!

Shit's gonna get squirrely.

Mr. Praline: Look, I took the liberty of examining that queen when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on its perch in the first place was that it had been NAILED there.

(pause)

Owner: Well, o'course it was nailed there! If I hadn't nailed that queen down, it would have nuzzled up to those bars, bent 'em apart with its beak, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee!

Mr. Praline: "VOOM"?!? Mate, this queen wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it! 'E's bleedin' demised!

Owner: No no! 'E's pining!

Mr. Praline: 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This queen is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-queen!!

(pause)

Owner: Well, I'd better replace it, then. (he takes a quick peek behind the counter) Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the back of the shop, and uh, we're right out of queens.

Mr. Praline: I see. I see, I get the picture.

Owner: (pause) I got a slug.

no, hell probs abdicate and william will be king

Delete this heresy this instance colonial scum.

Dont think so. Even Putin is puppet of this old lady.

Rip based queen, long live the tea

Half the people in that picture are morbidly obese. GJ.

We settled that whole thing a while ago buddy.

>(((Representative Republics)))
Slightly less shit

>no, hell probs abdicate and william will be king

That would be much better.