Pizza is red pilled

>Fruits
>Vegetables
>Dairy
>Grains
>Meats

Face it Sup Forums a well done pizza is the best food known to man, and it is the pinnacle of substance evolution according to nutrition and taste. I'm tired of leftists demoting this food product when the only thing making it "unhealthy" is the salt and the fats added to frozen pizzas, and places like Dominos which only make abominations. An authentic, and well-crafted pizza, is one of the healthiest foods that could be created.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pizza is a vegetable

I agree but this should really be a /ck/ thread

Seriously though fuck you now I want to order a pizza

>Eating the gluten jew
>eating pork

I work at a pizzeria but I'm trying to avoid eating pizza because my cholesterol is getting high. Enriched grains and most animal fats aren't good for that.

It's only healthy if you de-grease it.
youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

It can be red pilled, if you grow and prepare it yourself.

American mass produced McPizza is total blue pilled prole chow

Fuck off hipster muslim

Quiet you mudslime jew

t. Alberto Barbini

>pizza red pilled
>not a burger

Whatever you say. A burger has all of that AND is portable.

wwyd?

>Vegetables

Most pizza doesn't have vegetables. Tomatoes are fruit. Peppers are fruit.

As someone who is stuck on a gluten free diet for actual medical reasons, if you CAN eat it, DO. Barley, rye, wheat, spelt and other gluten containing grains are good, low cost sources of micronutrients and you shouldn't cut them out if you don't need to.

Corn based pasta is pretty tits, though.

Exactly

Gluten is only bad for people who are specifically allergic to it. Like those who actually have a verifiable medical condition.

For everybody else there is literally nothing wrong with gluten that anybody can prove.

fuck off, pizzas are just over priced hot sandwiches in filthy Italian form. Stay away from the pizza jew.

Allergies are actually pretty rare, though by far the most dangerous to your health.

There are a number of different types of intolerance, though. Symptoms can be gastrointestinal, dermatological, endocrinological and even neurological. Long term consumption of it when you can't process it will seriously ruin your life.

Excess of gluten in the diet produces slow transit, not life risky, but annoying.

If your body can't process it, it treats it as a foreign body and attacks it. It can cause a bunch of different autoimmune disorders.

If you have Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, go get checked for antigliadin antibodies. It's only about 80% accurate (false negatives possible), though it's just a simple blood test so you might as well.

Sounds like somebody has never had Durian pizza.

>Durian.

The spiky green Southeast Asian fruit is at turns worshipped and reviled for its unmistakable odor (once described by Julia Child as reminiscent of “dead babies mixed with strawberries and Camembert”

That sounds disgusting.

It's extremely popular here. Don't knock it until you try it.

autism