You Drumpftards think you have a majority. But you don't. Drumpf lost the popular vote. Hillary won...

You Drumpftards think you have a majority. But you don't. Drumpf lost the popular vote. Hillary won. And you still needed help from Russia. You and Drumpf are still despised by the majority of Americans

I encourage you Trumpcucks to continue being outspoken and retarded like you have been doing so far. It will only weaken your case further.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/02/many-illegal-aliens-can-vote-immigration-officer/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=xBxTtwKTjkM
unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/how-many-illegals-voted-2016-presidential-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean the case that is now closed?
the one we won?

>we
>uk bong with no rights
>implying Sup Forums had any effect on the election

Hillarys 3 million lead came entirely from California which allows illegals to vote by giving them drivers licenses. Trump won by huge margins if you remove just that 1 state. The entire campaign is done around an electoral college, the whole thing would have been done differently if the popular vote mattered.

Its painfully obvious you are woefully ignorant on American politics, and I proudly say that to you as a Canadian. You disgust me.

Feel free to double down though and claim you won, and do all the irrational and insane things you were doing to make Trump win in the first place.

Whatcha gonna do about it faggot?

Trump is universal, lad

When it comes to democracy, he's right.
But America isn't a democracy. Case closed.

sage and reported

Shitpost for a couple months with talking points that have been debunked and countered on an hourly basis here since the election - and then probably kill himself.

Drumpf
this meme still?

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Yea I mean, those Trump memes and catchphrases didnt help at all.

Cant Stump the Trump was made by a Canadian in the first thread about his announcement to run for president, and in the same thread I believe it was a Czech bro who predicted the false sex assault allegations.

>They are going to cosby him

America is not a democracy. Getting rid of the electoral college would be a disaster for the American system of government, a democratic voting system would be a disaster for a dictatorship, etc

Sage

Citation needed that illegals voted

Secondly California is the most important state. Without it the US would be Canada tier.

No one really won the popular vote. Even in this extremely heated election cycle we only saw 55% voter turnout.

>Hillary won
Not the majority.

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/02/many-illegal-aliens-can-vote-immigration-officer/amp/

Since 1784 America has had the same electoral system. Now that this criminal candidate the Diazepam Queen and her Cult of Victimhood lost fair and square when everybody knew how the game worked, now, all of the sudden we need to have a referendum on the electoral college. Not one fucking word the day before the election, that one fucking moment without the whining since. If that flag is correct what difference does it make? You have a Hillary for a leader.

It's not like they can do anything about it. Republicans own enough small states with margins over 20% that allow them to block anything the Democrats use to amend the constitution.

>Breitbart

I said citations.

>California is the most important state
So we should just let Commiefornia rule the US then is it? You should be hanged drawn and quartered and your blood salt the earth for treason.

Wouldn't be a bad idea.

>plz poast daily kos and mother jones
Breitbart's a better source than the majority of MSM these days, even if it capitalizes on the clickbait paradigm. For one, their articles are titled appropriately, and not present-tense, "come hither plz" drivel. On that token, their articles also provide actual sources,not the least of which includes links, and unedited screen captures.

You're not looking for information; you're too narrow-minded, and agendizing. Back to leaddit, to agent provocateur.

4/10, you got me to reply.
Now have a good laugh and fuck off to reddit. That or share your ideas and concepts as to why California should rule the US.

saged faggot

You know what Trudeau says, if you beat your enemies, they win.

muh russians. fucking libshits

youtube.com/watch?v=xBxTtwKTjkM

unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/how-many-illegals-voted-2016-presidential-election/

Im guess this is bait, but on the off chance you are serious, why don't you tell me what state you live in. I'm curious.

So

The amount of anal pain in this thread is hilarious. Trump supporters LITERALLY cannot handle the fact that he lost.

He is right.

Thank god we live in a republic.

u dumbfuck faggot do you know how many fucking illegal gardeners and maids voted for hillary in ca? u can get a drivers license in ca with no ssn or address. that doesn't even account for the fucking thousands of dead people that magically came back to life to vote for clintbitch. jesus christ you are fucking retarded

trumplets, when will they learn

>Drumpf lost the popular vote.
In the fever swamps of NY and CA, and literally nowhere else.
>Hillary won.
Because Trump fought her?
>And you still needed help from Russia.
Hollywood, silicon valley, the wall street cronies, Obama, Soros, and countless others had prior engagements shillin' for $hillary. He had to settle for what he got.

>Implying Trump will always be president
>Implying the left isn't going to run an anti-white extremist reverse Hitler and win in response

>Drumpf lost the popular vote.
>California

based leaf

The rake shall spare you this day

CTR still shilling despite not being paid

>Trump talks shit about Electoral College system
>Dems don't and do nothing about it for the years they held undisputed power
>Trump throws MAGA hat into election and plays by its rules
>Wins
>Suddenly, it's "unfair"

Explain this.

They're bots. It will stop when the electric company cuts the power to their old offices, somewhere around 60 days past due.