Is this a fucking joke?

Is this a fucking joke?
Is 2016 even real?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/schedule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_presidential_election,_1996
forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html
twitter.com/HISTORY/status/810693874465304576
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBwGOHntro
economist.com/news/leaders/21709028-how-contain-vladimir-putins-deadly-dysfunctional-empire-threat-russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. They still haven't proven what if anything Russia did

2. I'm almost certain foreign nations and interests meddle in elections all the fucking time

3. we meddle in forieghn elections ourselves

>foreign power

>foreign power
>a bad thing

are they being racist towards foreign people now?

baka

Holy fuck, it's real.

>first time
But what about all those times the USA did it?

What are lobbying and huge campaign donations?
I'm sure the Saudis and Israelis love that people think this.

Really?

maybe it was ancient aliens

Let's not forget all the Saudi money flooding into presidential campaigns. That didn't affect anything right? Fucking hell.

>history channel

Fucking Jews don't even show history anymore, just some knockoff shows

>if we keep repeating a lie long enough it becomes real!

I hope these people get convicted of treason.

>meddle with just about every non-Western election since the end of WWII
>complain when the same thing happens to you
>ameritards

Question
Has the media produced any "proof" (fabricated or not) that Russians affected the outcome of the election?

>2016 was the first time that a foreign power was affceting the course of a presidential election

are these people genuinely retarded?

AHAHAHAHA THE FIRST TIME HAHAHAAAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So has anybody actually submitted evidence of Russia tampering with the election besides pedosta getting phished and having his gmail dumped? Maybe I'm missing something but this feels like blatant propaganda and the breadth of it is scary enough to be a tin foil hatter's wet dream

Yes Vlad, yes. People are blind to the truth.

>History channel
>The same channel that produced Sons of Anarchy

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake, and if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.

t. 2006

>Foreign Power
They mean Kek

>Clinton accepts hundreds of millions of dollars from foreign Middle Eastern theocracies
>this is ok

Yeah fuck off faglords

It's not even true really. France meddled in the early US elections.

That was FX/Fox.

what do you think?

That's not their worst crime

By the power of Greyskull?

I'm going to go with "no" because shills are still crying about muh popular vote

still foreign.

History is right, we should do something about Mexico, or maybe even the state of the Vatican, whose Religious leader directly spoke against Trump

You mean the Saudis and Israelis donating to Clinton?

What's with the picture of red square though, seems kind of random.

No, they haven't. They claim to have evidence such as "Russian hacking fingerprints", yet have released NOTHING. I've been patiently waiting.

Russia affected election by simply existing and being one of the topics in media and debates. can't argue with that.
everything affects everything

>murrican history
>literally

Something to do with Mexicans having foreign agents affecting the popular vote I imagine.

History Channel is a shit tier channel these days. It's actually complete fucking shit. Went from a factual channel that displayed well done documentaries all the time, to a shitty channel that shows retarded conspiracies and theory shows all the fucking time, shit that even grade school student would consider dumb as fuck and auctioneer shows (who the fuck even watches these, holy fuck stop this shit).

Seriously. Go look at their fucking schedule for today, you can't make this shit up.

history.com/schedule

If we repeat it loudly enough times it magically becomes true.

Zero evidence supporting this notion. Zero. Just what some bloke said. Coincidentally the same bloke who said Saddam had WMD and believe pressure cookers are WMD.

Not really. Israel has been influencing American elections since forever.

knowing the history channel they will go with this route to justify this decision if proven otherwise.

I really miss the old history channel. The one that used to tell you about historic buildings and pieces of land that needed money to stay open for the public.

Good.

>history channel

top kek the same guys broadcasting ancient aliens and endless holocaust documentaries?

no true... jews have been choosing our presidents for decades

Reality tv killed television.

>(((History Channel)))

What the fuck happened to them?

2016 was the best year we've had in a long time.

>used to watch olde history channel TV shows
>Switched to Dogfights
>still in enjoyable
>then it switched to reality show like Pawn Stars or American Pickers
>Those shows some how amassed a following and they stayed on forever
>Now they don't even show history stuff
God, it's like watching G4 going downhill. Someone needs to take it out back and shoot it.

Isn't there proof in Wikileaks Hilary was messing with Syria's elections???????????????????????

Don't they mean a non-(((foreign))) foreign power?

pawn stars and ice road truckers is what happened to them

>American history

Source on that Yeltsin bit? I thought Gorby just shot himself in the foot. Was there US meddling?

Don't forget Deadliest catch.

[big sigh]

This. We literally bribed people to overthrow the democratically elected President of Ukraine just two years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_presidential_election,_1996

Who cares if they had to rig an election, it's for the sake of democracy.

Most definitely

The ass kicking the left has gotten this year, is only matched by their unstoppable desire to commit suicide after

That was the Discovery Channels undoing

muh russian trump conspiracy
muh russian hack
muh putin puppet

I thought during the Cold War there were countries that had a revolution and democratically elected a pro-communist leader, only for the US to fuck them up and install a dictator/their own puppet.

Can I get a list of those?

They cant be this retarded

I didn't realize these people were this ignorant of history. I'm kinda surprised.

Anyone here have snapchat?

Did you see the sponsored story from The Economist about "How Putin Rules Russia"?

It's literally the most blatant propaganda I've ever seen and its being watched by millions upon millions of millenials. I'm legit concerned it seems like the war drums are already being banged

Remember the time when Ted Kennedy flew to the USSR to ask Andropov for assistance in the 1984 election?

forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html

Memory holed. No longer part of the record. This is FAKE HISTORY!

Real history = DRUMPF IS A RUSSIAN AGENT

No, unless you count asserting that the Russians leaked proof of Democrats corruption with providing any proof that the Russians did it, and ignoring proof to the contrary, such as the British ambassador who said that he received the emails from a DNC whistleblower and gave them to WikiLeaks

us-tards actually beLIEve this jewish shit.

>The Economist
Was The Economist always shit or did it just become shit recently?
I used to read it all the time in 2008 and 2009 before I was woke, and enjoyed it immensely.
Now every article is pro-Globalist claptrap.

The election was rigged for a candidate, but it wasn't Russia doing it.

I'm not sure, but it is very globalist

>russia is a weak country and cannot change or weaken the US
>russian hackers decided our presidential election

oh my God its real

It has been steadily declining in quality since the 1980s. They have been hiring lots of equal opportunities hires who can't do their jobs, and have abandoned the pretense of objectivity for blatant globalist propaganda. After their coverage of this election I am not renewing my subscription that I have had since 2006

>Wikileaks?! What's that? It was the Russians!

:( man i miss G4, what happened to them

twitter.com/HISTORY/status/810693874465304576

My brother buys my subscription, but yeah, I might have to tell him not to bother next year.

>Seven Bankers

This some Park Guen-hye level shit.

But how is the US involved?

The history channel has been really crap lately. No wonder.

>foreign influence on our elections is bad!!
>democrats want to legalize illegals (foreigners) so they can vote in our elections (influence)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBwGOHntro
^ pretty interesting video. Definitely a good watch.

>The history channel has been really crap lately.
Didn't that happen a decade ago when they stopped being the Hitler Documentary Channel? Now it's just .. ugh.

But I thought the CIA itself said there was no evidence of Russians?

>first time
>and russia didn't even interfere in this one

at least we know the history channel is also part of the jewish propaganda machine

>this tape gets no coverage
>trump saying "grab them by the pussy" is still being discussed

What a fair and unbiased media we have.

>implying foreign powers have never done this in history

Whats wrong with fucking liberals?

Did they delete their tweet? I can't find it

THC - The Hitler Channel

Now its just History I believe they dropped The

History has long ago changed from what it used to be since they stepped in reality fake shits

>Russia taking credit for our meme magic

APOLOGIZE RIDF. APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW YOU TRACKSUIT WEARING FUCKS!

God liberals drive me batshit crazy. Completely ignoring any of the facts and points people are trying to make.
They just yell "TRUMP TROLLS! RIGGED ELECTION!" I fucking hate them.

Obongo came and interfered in our EU referendum just 6 months back.

Once upon a time, History channel was named appropriately

Right around the time Cartoon Network became CN. Kids today are functionally retarded.

It's about 1996 election. Yeltsin had around 2% approval rating, but ended up winning, thanks partly to fraud, and partly to massive propaganda campaign (first one for Russia), overseen in part by American PR advisors. it was FAKE NEWS all the way, basically, like mass-publishing newspapers that claimed that Yeltsin's opponent if he won was planning to publically impale his enemies on stakes, restore Gulag, etc.

I still haven't seen, read, or heard proof of this.
When will we get proof of it or more details?

btw this is the article that's on snapchat right now

economist.com/news/leaders/21709028-how-contain-vladimir-putins-deadly-dysfunctional-empire-threat-russia

THE SUN NEVER SETS IN THE KEKIST EMPIRE

Not surprisingly. I found it funny when the CIA was complaining about foreign interference in elections... the irony is too much to handle

Literally every single Presidential election has been effected by other countries are you fucking kidding me?

Starting with the very first one, and all the way up until now. Israel seems to be pretty fucking important in Presidential elections. Jesus fucking christ almighty people are dumb.

History Channel, be fucking objective you fucks. Not even including the US almost nearly every election has been influenced by other countries. hoolee fuk