Why does Sup Forums like this?

>low t
>flat ass
>degenerate Hollywood coal burner
>jewish shill
>has hips that would most likely break during child birth

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because autism.

>has hips that would most likely break during child birth
promote skinny no hipped hoes who's children literally have to have smaller brains goy

>Jewish shill
She voted Trump

that is not a real pic #1
#2 no one thinks taylor swift is hot shes a goat faced jew with liposuction n gnarley cheek implants and nose job

>low t
It's a woman, a woman with high t is called a man
>flat ass
Only niggers care about ass. Whites care about face + boobs. Small perky boobs can even be great.
> degenerate hollywood coal burner
degenerate hollywood. If you want to be an artist, you have to pretend.
Coal burner, nope, can't find a instance of her burning coal.
>jewish shill
>hips
Her hips will widen when she's pregnant. Study some biology.

The reason Sup Forums really likes her, is because it's taught that she shitposts on Sup Forums.

today i will remind them.

>All fit white girls don't have hips
Yeah nah, go fuck yourself m8
This one literally just had a kid, it was half monkey unfortunately but your argument still gets rekt

Lol. Sup Forumsacks actually believe this.

Yeah totally. The ultra-liberal hollywood roastie is the one that voted for Trump.

Even if she did. This isn't something to be proud of. That a piece of shit like this voted for trump

that's not even taytay

5.makes my dick hard esp the coalburning part of her.

>It's a woman, a woman with high t is called a man
Enjoy your ribs and bony ass nigga

>Only niggers care about ass. Whites care about face + boobs. Small perky boobs can even be great.

What's small brained children that can only fit through narrow hips

>degenerate hollywood. If you want to be an artist, you have to pretend.

Pretending to be degenerate is still degenerate. IT's the same thing as pretending to be retarded.

>Her hips will widen when she's pregnant. Study some biology.

Lol. She would literally need her hips to double in size. Which isn't going to happen.

>All fit white girls don't have hips

Nice strawman nigga. I was only talking about low t-swift. Not all white women.

Id still fug

She has a very beautiful body.

No any white guy whos strong loves a strong ass
you sound liek a rail thin eurotrash
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html
Blacsk have 1 thing right: they know hot women
and if you think about it
doing jack shit like rap, political talker, or shit movies is ez way to gather loot and fuck 100s of chix
lil wayne is my fukin odil and im 6-6 blue eyed austrain irish god
europfags a looked down on as pathetic betas who cling to crony jobs
some black kick ass in business too
look at that lil fucker on shark tank
worth millions!!!!!
blacks are not as dumb as you think
that being said taylor siwfts real body is not liek the stripper phoptshop in op pic
short with no tits and ass and shoirt hair is a 1
girl from harry potter is a 3

who is that? Taylor Swiftberg?

That's not Taylor Swift you daft cunt

>>It's a woman, a woman with high t is called a man
>Enjoy your ribs and bony ass nigga

Noone uses nigga except for niggers.

>>Only niggers care about ass. Whites care about face + boobs. Small perky boobs can even be great.
>What's small brained children that can only fit through narrow hips

>>degenerate hollywood. If you want to be an artist, you have to pretend.
>Pretending to be degenerate is still degenerate. IT's the same thing as pretending to be retarded.

I'm often degenerate, drinking and stuff. It's why i have gf, and will be able to reproduce.
Engaging in degenerate stuff is also great to slowly redpill people. I'm guessing you are just a virgin nigger neet.

>>Her hips will widen when she's pregnant. Study some biology.
>Lol. She would literally need her hips to double in size. Which isn't going to happen.

Childrens skulls are flexible when they are born. Besides, one can always just cut the baby out of the belly.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html

>Gay
>lawyer
>(((goldstein)))

This is literally the meme timeline.

Taylor swiftstein.

A flat ass on a man indicates high T though

i dont like it tho. its a disgusting ugly feminist whore.

>prepares response
>checks flag

lol. Sorry ahmed. I can't believe I took the bait.

>and if you think about it
>doing jack shit like rap, political talker, or shit movies is ez way to gather loot and fuck 100s of chix
>lil wayne is my fukin odil and im 6-6 blue eyed austrain irish god
>europfags a looked down on as pathetic betas who cling to crony jobs
>some black kick ass in business too
>look at that lil fucker on shark tank
>worth millions!!!!!
>blacks are not as dumb as you think
>that being said taylor siwfts real body is not liek the stripper phoptshop in op pic
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue

Not sure if retarded nigger, or sublime shitposting job.

>only low t believe this.

Not really a thick round ass on a man indicates high muscle levels in lower body. Which correlates with high t

>Her hips will widen when she's pregnant. Study some biology.
My mother couldn't walk for a few months after giving birth to me, despite actually having moderately wide hips. It doesn't always work out as you would expect it to.

OP's pic is Karlie Kloss not Taylor Swift.

>I WANT HIGH T WOMEN

Gay agenda thread or fat female nigger thread?

Ignored.

Mr. Trump who has superkike Icahn as adviser.

Ad hominem attack. Have some class. Oh yeah, niggers have no class. I don't encounter enough of them to be constantly reminded.

>karlie kloss
would impregnate/10

Why does fallon look like he's a fucking muppet with a hand up his ass

i want to fuck karli kloss because it would be like having sex with an ayy lmao

>niggas have no class

Niggas also don't have functioning governments waffle-cuck.

hhhnnngggg moar

That's Karlie Kloss from Victoria Secret

>muh ass
Asses are for niggers

White people prefer Tits

i love tall girls guys

>tfw no 6'3 gf

>Karlie Kloss
fucking that bitch

t. Sup Forums

There's where it get's funny. Americans love their country.
Belgium hate theirs. We didn't have a government for more than a year, and most people loved it.

Our country didn't fall apart, no riots. We can't say that for certain other countries, can we?

And waffles are fucking great. It tastes greats and doesn't make you fat as fuck, in contrast to some other national dishes.

>he wants his women to have High T so they have more natural inclination to go out and find additional mates
>he wants a massive jiggling fat ass that will give her movement problems, as aposed to a tight sexy ass that will show exactly where your palm is in red after a good spanking
>he thinks there are any humans not under jewish shill-artillery or behind the triggers
>hips that'll break during childbirth (I don't know much about childbirth the post)

Bait thread. Will get many replies. Have fun Sup Forums. Off to work.

This shape disgusts me. Thighs should not smaller than hips.

Lol. Why the fuck is model who makes millions a year. Wasting time trying to code.