/pol is this you're doing? Fucking kek this needs to catch on

Other urls found in this thread:

lgbtqnation.com/2016/11/trans-womans-death-mocked-pro-trump-trolls/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So it looks like they've reached the depression stage of grief
Lol

Do a barrel roll faggot

Hey it's not to much of a push, a few trannies have already topped themselves and left some amazing suicide notes... Here is the end of one kek

The more the better.

"Full space automated gay luxury communism" fucking lmfao

I absolutely love these propaganda movements. This one and the one encouraging women to vote Hillary so that they could be drafted to go to war with Russia and the one encouraging niggers to go back to Africa by saying "they can't stop us from leaving"... fucking kek

Any more details?

>communism
>luxury

Burgers, do you really have to be number one even in being a fucking retards?

THOSE GRASS SOUP DAYS WEREN'T REAL COMMUNISM! REAL COMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED! etc

top kek if this is real

You want me to post the whole suicide note? Or are u talking about the fake #

the suicide note is pure gold

You want the whole thing?

>has a child
>kills self

Why are liberals so selfish?

Absolutely pathetic, why commit suicide when you have a child? What a coward and a whore, good riddance.

And I've already shown you the last page so I can't repost, put here is the author of this wonderful piece of literature.

>Full space automated gay luxury communism is makind's only hope.

Top kek

Looks like an albino gorilla

>this somehow bred
Pls no

>Best fascists with a baseball bat.

I agree.

>they
Implying this isn't yet another attempt to trick morons into killing themselves or humiliating themselves.

So brave.

>A failed human being has a child
At this point it would be a waste of time to let its offspring live
>Please sell my stuff and give this guy some money
God I hope this creature is dead rn

Virtue signaling on facebook that you are killing yourself. Holy fuck they are always so full of themselves. Just an hero bitch and handwrite a note to your family and begone, god damn.

Yeah she definitely dead, we trolled her memorial page till in was smoulders and ash. It was a hell of a raid kek

Ok word. I think it would be too hard to meme JumpForTrump like CutForBieber because if people actually started killing themselves, I don't think the law could look the other way.

so what? >she killed herself? can't be bothered to read through that whiney shit

>best fascists with a baseball bat
she is correct

>Full space automated gay luxury communism
.........what?

I keked hard at that too. How does her killing herself help achieve that anyways?

>she
>her

Well at least she performed a public service by removing herself from this plane of existence.

>expecting communism to work because you stapled the word luxury before it

he is still there in his bed waiting to be rescued

lgbtqnation.com/2016/11/trans-womans-death-mocked-pro-trump-trolls/

many keks here

>tricking niggers into going back to africa

now that is a movement everyone should get behind. we need to find a way.

Checked

Fucking gold

>luxury communism

Is that a man?

RAREish

It's like something from a sketch kek

please let this be real and have lots of followers

Oh whoops. I tend to ignore trannys. They disgust me. When I use to deliver pizza, I delivered to this guy, and I had to call his number to find the apartment it was a weird ass spot. So after I left he started texting me and he sent me a picture of him dressed as a girl and offered me $60 bucks to fuck him.

Grossed me out, so I try to avoid that shit. And just laugh at them in general. My bad not knowing this one was one too. Looked away as soon as I saw the picture cause nasty

w...what is this? is it human? are orcs real? what the fuck am i looking at?

Not sure if this is the right thing. But I am a moralcuck.

>Surrounded by 30+ compliment orbiters
>Thinks thats lonely enough to even matter, compared to a neet virgin that says less then 50 words a day to anyone and hasn't had human contact in 8+ years.

its a great meme

Wow there are some high quality memes in there.

This made me feel worse than I thought it would....

Holy fuck...fkn saved

I refuse to call that creature a woman. It did a service to its offspring by killing itself. Now the main source of the poison is cut off from the child's life.

>try to commit suicide
>post on facebook about it including infomation about your location and specifying the door is unlocked
Does this even count as an attempt?

thank you based darwinism
and nothing of value was lost

Spread this shit around, it's like a fucking unicorn to find shit as good as this XD

>Has lover
>Has child
>Has friends
>Has family
>Kills self

YAS!

Better than #SuicideForTrump but the enthusiasm isn't there to make it trend since the election is won.

My sides are in orbit

Holy fucking shit.
I feel like some war vets are gonna off themselves at the stupidity of this.

No one should want to be drafted, that's why you're being fuckin drafted.

>Full space automated gay luxury communism

Is this real?

Is this a proxy? First Malawi I've seen

It's because retarded Liberal women don't realise that the greatest accomplishment they can achieve is to have an raise kids.
Sure they could get a job at some company, raise to a high position.
But the Mother that raised some good children accomplished more for the society, for the species, for everyone.

>in bed with the door unlocked

Only way to get somebody to take her up on that offer is to literally be dead.

Fuckin
Kek

And suddenly I'm out of compassion

It wasn't a actual contributor but it went ciral nether the less.

It does if you're a woman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

Top kek

natural selection

And she even did it in the most pussy bitch way possible, poppin pills. I bet the pills weren't even lethal, she just wanted attention.

>am so loneleh

>Naming your son potato
Literal retardation

It's because they're pussy bitches that want attention, if you handed them a gun and told them to do it most of those attemptees wouldn't.

Any updates? Did the guy apologize for reporting b8?

is that the deny holocaust australian?

Of course

The meme about women attempting it more despite the success ratio being 4:1 is like that story about helmets being distributed in war resulting in more head injuries
If they complain people actually listen

Now I understand why it wants to kill itself.

Wasn't there some naked asian dude that jumped off a roof in new york screaming, "WHERE ARE YOU TRUMP?"

No, we only got family members telling us we were horrible people before we were blocked. Can't confirm but I think it's dead.

nice

Did they actually an hero?

aa yeah, that was the AMWF poster

Haha, that's dope.

Newish

Just re checked, it's a memorial page now. RIP kek

fug