Why are red states utter shitholes compared to blue states?

Why are red states utter shitholes compared to blue states?

bait pic

and it worked

She's such a gross bitch. How does anybody like her?

lit gay

Care to actually supply some evidence of your post?

California is an economic quagmire, New York is over-inflated, and Washington and Oregon are infested with hipsters, like an oreo left on an ant hill.

PA is red now btw

There are large cities in blue states, they contain lots of people including many more minorities who lean left. And this depends on what you consider a shithole. I love NYC but Wyoming is also beautiful despite being kinda poor. Having miles and miles without any people can be nice too.

money

looks like a typical bimbo bitch 2bh

cute>hot

Living in the real world makes you realize that right is right.

Will burn coal by the time she is 18.
You heard it here first.

>tfw you live in a prosperous and stable red blooded state.

The absolute worse shit holes in all of america are and have been for a long time run by dems.
Chicago..Baltimore...Detroit...just to name a few.

>Wyoming is also beautiful despite being kinda poor.

That literally doesn't matter. You can actually buy land in WY and many rural areas in general for an equal and even less amount of money than an apartment in NYC. Cities are now too expensive to live in and that's why property ownership has gone down. I think people are going to start moving out of cities and into rural areas where they can have space and live in something larger than a broom closet.

Wonder why people are fleeing liberal places such as Illinois and California to move to red states such as Texas and Arizona...

What is cute according to you?

Because the Democratic voters here are dragging us down.

>Will burn coal by the time she is 18.

I don't think you've traveled much.

An infested garbage city ringed by some expensive but nice neighborhoods does not make blue states nice.

Haha wtf, the girl in the front row second to the right was my fuckbuddy for a while. Hook 'em nigga

>Jordyn Jones
>Born March 13, 2000

She is legal here.

>Live in PA
>High taxes and shitty roads
>No jobs but retail, mines are closed or doing little work
>Natural gas was chased out of PA and into neighboring states by the blues due to high taxes
>Mfw we red now

because the commies want to be rich

Is that why everyone is leaving California for Texas?

>looks like a typical bimbo bitch 2bh
With her Asian boyfriend

>She is legal here.

So young, yet quite the little Ho already...

I live in CT and it's mostly a shithole. Everyone is leaving the state in record numbers. House are up for sale everywhere cause it's getting to expensive to live here.

>She is legal here.
Although there are no videos, when she is taking pics like this with her ASIAN BOYFRIEND, it is safe to assume she She already lost her virginity to him

AMWF is so beautiful

At least it's not a nigger.

Hideous, insecure slant-eyed pan-faced gooky chink permavirgin detected

HOW CAN JORDYN EVEN COMPETE?

You see this girl walking down the beach, what do you do?

>mental illness is so beautiful

Because pic related in OPs post. Her pill popping/meth head/alcoholic parents raise their kids to be degenerate so generation after generation of shit heads is is the outcome.

Maya le Clark is cute.
Nobody cares about this bitch

It really is. I can't wait for white woman to erase themselves from existence. I don't understand why white women are so incapable of being independent in any way.

why is this allowed

Remain at a safe distance as to not contract disease.

falling for manlet.

enjoy manlet children.

Ignore her and look for a cute girl to look at.

>You see this girl walking down the beach, what do you do?

You look at her in awe and trying to get the nerve to talk to her. You wait a bit but it is too late as she runs into the arms of her Asian boyfriend. You watch as he wraps his golden arms around her and she snuggles into his chest as they watch the sun go down.

>HOW CAN JORDYN EVEN COMPETE?

By not being a fucking leaf...

at least hes not black

i mean shit

take a yoga class

No fuckin way! Way to go Chang!

I hope and not hope that I have a daughter at the same time

Except the trend in murrica is revitalization of city centers. People are. Oving into cities...they are getting better and better (and more expensive due to increasing demand)

there is no hope for you

More like Bate pic

So you guys wanna fuck a child or im just confusing the meaning of cute again?

>Bragging about Republican leaning
>Supporting the biggest liberal institution in Texas
Kys faggot

That's so beautiful. Just imagine their wonderful Asian babies. I'm sure they'll grow up happy and successful and proud and maybe find a wife from their homeland.

That's disgusting you fucking maple nigger.

she's already got the 10,000 dick stare

Having daughters is great. You just gotta not be retarded and raise them right.
That's what little girls are for.

> cost of living 50% of that in california
> no niggers
> few mexicans
> nature all around
> stable economy

if the blue states knew this shit, red states would be flooded with migrants. the red states spread disinformation...lol inbred, lol stupid, lol racist...to keep people out.

Is she old enough to drive?

>if the blue states knew this shit, red states would be flooded with migrants. the red states spread disinformation...lol inbred, lol stupid, lol racist...to keep people out.

...and the lynchings...obviously

I understand that feel so good my leafy friend.

There aren't many hipsters outside of 3 counties for WA and OR. They just have a fucking huge population in those counties.

You are confusing the meaning of cute. Cute is characterized by childish appearance and behavior.

>cute 2 : attractive or pretty especially in a childish, youthful, or delicate way

a barking dog that never bites is just a nuisance

They look like the most boring generic white girls I have ever seen

Please tell me Wing Ping, when was the last lynching? The fucking 70s?

>cute 2 : attractive or pretty especially in a childish, youthful, or delicate way
>pretty
>attractive
Those are not things you use for a child
Maybe normies made me paranoid

What the fuck did you just say about based PA?

The Falkland Islands are British!

in his barbarian country it is legal to kill any drug users because his tiny president doesn't want the population to think for itself

>Please tell me Wing Ping, when was the last lynching?

James Byrd in Jasper, Texas 1998.

>Those are not things you use for a child
Yes, they are. Because those things are what little girls are.

pro tip: you are the normie.

those fucking nails every fucking time ITS NOT FAIR

I might be starting to be one, i work surrounded by them.
Sure, they are pretty. Not in a fuckable way tho

wrong country senpai.

Hey OP, instead of being an elitist cunt, perhaps you should take a moment to recognize that not everyone shares your opinion regarding what constitutes positive qualities in one's community.

Fucking typical leftist douchebag. I pray for war so I can murder every elitist liberal I encounter.

Southern culture or a complete lack thereof.

she got a bmw for her birthday this year

a black man's wiener?

>Not in a fuckable way tho
Maybe that's your opinion.(but its wrong)

Lexee's too much of a slut

it's like, calm down, you've got your whole life ahead of you to be sucking dicks

You never though a child was pretty? Most parents think their young child are pretty.

It's actually not socially acceptable to think a child is not pretty or not attractive. Call a child ugly or unattractive in front of other people or their parents and you will be considered disrespectful or rude.

Don't confuse pretty and attractive with sexy, slutty, or fuckable. It is not socially acceptable to think a child is sexy or lewd.

>Washington and Oregon are infested with hipsters

yeah it's so hard to live here with all these hipsters breathing down my neck, it really lowers your quality of life to the same extent as living in a high crime, economically depressed area, even more so I'd say, I'd much rather live in detroit than western washington, all these hipsters make life unbearable, it's a living hell on par with somalia

but in all seriousness have you ever lived in the northwest?
you literally have to seek out hipster areas to even see them and even then who cares, just don't talk to them, I've lived in Seattle, Bremerton, Salem and Eugene and I can say with all honesty that you'd have to have the thinnest skin imaginable to be offended by the culture here

the northwest is not an episode of portlandia

1 post by this id

She's not a slut. She's just intrinsically lewd.

They aren't

Excuse me.

Are you insulting my wife?

IT'S TIME TO STOP
WHERE ARE HER PARENTS

i wouldnt touch a red state with a ten foot pole

glorious blue states have legal weed, and people are actually "cool" and "chill" unlike 98.5% percent of the shitheads that post on Sup Forums...

but thats the great part of of blue states because they would actually be empathetic to you poor hateful pricks instead of hurpa durra come at me bruh

and you can actually get a job in a blue state.. rly makes u think?