Chink argues FOR affirmative action on Tucker show on FOX NEWS. WTF?

Here is the interview

youtube.com/watch?v=3B5QbzV5abY

What should we do with this guy Sup Forums?

Let's troll him.
Here is his Twitter
twitter.com/jfchen

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ae7GO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

great thread chen keep it up! sage, reported, called the cops.

fucking kek

good job.

The MSM and Tucker Carlson ignore the issue as to not offend jews. Once you separate jews and hispanics from whites, whites are the hardest hit by these policies. Furthermore, jews get affirmative action despite not fitting the mold of why it exists. Funny how that works out.

Chen is just a useful goy for the juice.

I don't know why people think those top schools are full of walking human super computers.

It's just people who had enough money to get them in there. Usually it's spoiled white kids with rich parents.

Anyone got his wechat account?
Sick the other Chinks on him.
They went after that idiot in California pretty hard a year or so ago.

You misspelled Jews

Wow that's pretty interesting.
Where did you read about this?

Poor whites are the most discriminated. Given similar test scores and grades, a poor white is six to ten times less likely to get into these schools than a poor underrepresented minority. Once you control for how smart students are, it is clear that jews benefit the most from these policies, despite being relatively rich and already overrepresented. Mr. Carlson does you all a disservice by being such a pussy. There are real issues here, but no one in the MSM will talk about them. See:

Why are Asians who are born in the US such cucks?

Western culture (note: Jewish culture) produces POZ'd cucks.
Just look at the SJW whites.
Asians are no different.

yellow people in favor of AF can only be trolling. They're severely disadvantaged by it to the benefit of hispanics and, mostly, blacks.

Jesus Christ this guy went to Harvard? Sounds like he gets his talking points from Salon and Huffpost

>They're severely disadvantaged by it to the benefit of jews, hispanics, blacks, Pacific Islanders, Native Americans, foreigners from their own ethnic homelands, etc.
fify

how many jews make up the student body and faculty?? isn't it like 30 to 50 percent?? while jews make up only 3% of the population.

>Alt-Right obsession with term #Cuck reveals sexual insecurity is at the root of their anger and identity. Not something to boast about.

So does this mean everyone shouting 'faggot' is secretly gay?

>So does this mean everyone shouting 'faggot' is secretly gay?
A significant number, though not all or even half, certainly are.

It wasn't covered much in the US press. And almost all the organizing was done via wechat and qq.

archive.fo/ae7GO

Chink btfos tucker carlson, you mean

The UCs are already discriminating against applicants, just white ones. The UCs have resisted true audits of their admissions data despite there being grave biases present. See . UC Berkeley and UCLA are like half out of state residents too, so no, adjusting for California demographics does not make sense. Even if you use California's demographics, whites are still discriminated against. Not jews though. Funny how it always works out for them. Preach universalism, practice tribalism. The jews who are the loudest voices for affirmative action are the same ones who use unethical nepotism and tribalism to benefit jews.

They want to get on the minority gravy train and be one of the cool oppressed kids.

The problem is they are too successful so any laws or quotas passed discriminates against them. While they can play the racism card more when part of the group, the SJWs they join tend not to give a shit about their issues because they have more oppressed minorities to care about.

I love the word cuck. It rolls off the tongue nicely with my accent and I have a fetish for fucking married women with my BBC and satisfying them in ways their husbands never could. I especially love fucking white women with sabotaged condoms knowing that I'm sending them back to their husbands and boyfriends carrying a half black child. If they abort it no big deal, I probably have dozens of bastards spread across the planet by now.

Either make universities admit students in the proportion to which their races already make up the population, or, as would happen in any fucking sane, reasonable society, admit them based on merit and what you expect them to achieve.

Affirmative action and quotas are fucking cancerous and ultimately anti-white and anti-male.

jews are white

Oh jesus christ I just started watching the interview.

>50 seconds in
>race is 'skin colour'

fuck this, I'm not sitting through 12 minutes of two morons talking to each other

This. Affirmative Action never seeks to recreate our demographics. If it did, whites would benefit. This isn't about have an accurate cross-section of our population. This is purely about benefit specific groups, including jews, at the expense of whites and asians, especially whites.

They don't consider themselves white. They aren't helping non-jews. Just look at the breakdowns. Jews are 2% of the population. They are smart, so they make up 6% of the smart students. Jews somehow make up 25% of the Ivy League. Then, when we look at how students perform at these schools, jews severely underperform whites and asians. See: