twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/811975049431416832

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6nW2Uow-zk
content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,331981,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TRUMP SAID HE'S STILL DRAINING THE SWAMP

DRAINING RIGHT INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

HE JUST APPOINTED ANOTHER WALLSTREET KIKE

He's picking qualified people. Fuck off conern shill.

Do you want him to pick complete retards?

>He's picking qualified people

Yeah WALLSTREET QUALIFIED people

>Do you want him to pick complete retards?

COMPLETE RETARDS ARE NOW PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT KIKE WALLSTREET YOU NIGGER?

Where else is he supposed to get qualified people from?
You can't exactly appoint a McDonald's employee as the Secretary of State

And before you know it, Sup Forums represents the neoliberal establishment.

>Where else is he supposed to get qualified people from?

HOW ABOUT PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT NEOCON GENERALS AND KIKES FROM WALLSTRET?

>You can't exactly appoint a McDonald's employee as the Secretary of State

Nice mental gymnastics faggot. I never said that.

>Sup Forums represents the neoliberal establishment.

Let's face it, Sup Forums has always been this way. ((((alt-right)))) are just useful idiots.

The shills are out in full forced today

How does it feel to be fucking losers?

>inb4 hurrrrr how does it feel to get conned

It must be hard to type with one hand stroking Drumpf's cock and the other tickling his asshole.

>h-he just said he w-wouldn't, sh-shills btfo..
oh you mean he like he's doing? he's literally saying one thing while doing the opposite you are either in full on psychosis or mentally handicapped if you don't notice it. He's about to get rich as fuckkk while you're still waiting on those shitty assembly line jobs

You mean like Rex Tillerson and Linda McMahon? What about Ben Carson? Get informed.

Get mad stay mad shill

We aren't fucking Leftists you cumdrinker, that line of reasoning doesn't work on us. The fact that someone held a high position does not mean he's the spawn of satan.

Show me individual instances of personal corruption, of Jewish behavior. There are a couple that we should be skeptical of but mostly you're talking about guilt by association which is bullshit.

You need to come to terms with the fact that the Left lost, badly, and that means there will be a more meritocratic and private-sector influence in this administration, period. That isn't a bad thing. If you thought that was a bad thing you never voted for a Republican anyway.

kankermongool

je zit zeker ook dagelijks op geenstijl

sterf

this
This
THIS

I'm not a shill. I voted for Trump, but I'm not gonna sit here and be OK with him maintaining the status quo and blatantly lying about it.

He will always be better than Hillary.

>HOW WILL SHILLKEKS EVER RECOVER?!

by making sure the insurance files don't leak?

He's definitely not keeping the status quo. Show me one instance where he's even mentioned that

>drains the swamp
>fills it right back up
Drumpkins btfo

> Show me individual instances
> mostly you're talking about guilt by association which is bullshit
> but when it comes to the Jews all Jews are bad because they are Jews

>le filling swamp meme

Running out of arguments I see?

How dod you not get "sleazy used car salesmen" vibes from trump?

I understand right wing propoganda primed you for cognitive dissonance and ignoring facts but I refuse to believe you guys didnt even have a gut feeling?

He's hired a couple of people outside the realm of normalcy, but it's still mostly well-known politicians and bankers. The same corporatism we have had for the past half of a century. I'm bored of it desu.

>The shills are out in full forced today

Yeah I wish we could ban all Trump shills on here.

>You mean like Rex Tillerson and Linda McMahon? What about Ben Carson?

Some of the worst picks I've ever seen

I bet you didn't know Tillerson is pro-TPP.

>We aren't fucking Leftists you cumdrinker,

Pic related. It's (cuckservatives) like you.

He's picking people who know what they are doing and/or qualified. Just because they're known politicians doesn't mean he's keeping the status quo.

Stop listening to the MSM

*best

Also doesn't matter if Rex is pro-TPP. It's Trump's say

The fact that you think you didn't imply that shows how little you know about these positions that are being filled.

shoo shoo commie jew no shekels here for you

>Also doesn't matter if Rex is pro-TPP. It's Trump's say

HAHAHA mental gymnastics again.

IF HILLARY APPOINTED REX TILLERSON YOU WOULD BE SAYING SHE IS FLIP FLOPPING AND PRO TPP NOW

Say it with me

MUH FREEDUMBZ

>bashing on our woke nigger
How does it feel to be so fucking new, faggot?

>He's picking people who know what they are doing and/or qualified.

Yeah GWB was a great president.

Trump is going to be Bush round 2, except he'll be even more of a puppet (no puppet) because he only cares about shekels and doesn't really have a handle on the system. So buckle up for another bank failure or two when the regulations get rescinded

Well ya, because hillary is a tool that does not have the personality to control the people she appoints. In other words, she is incompetent. How are you to trust someone like her to lead people?

>but Trump!
Actually leads people, you nigger.

>So buckle up for another bank failure or two when the regulations get rescinded

I really can't wait to see the stupid hick GOP voters to get dooped again.

>WE ARE FOR SMALL GOVERNMENT
>banks collapse
>WE NEED GOVERNMENT TO BAIL OUT THE BANKSTERS

>WE HATE OBAMACARE
>repeals Obamacare
>oh shit we need to replace it
>WE LOVE TRUMPCARE, WHICH IS OBAMACARE CLONE

Not an argument faggot

I try to get my news/info from a wide range of sources to outweigh each of their biases and allow me to form my own opinion (Infowars, Hannity, Limbaugh, Shapiro, Tom Woods, TYT, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). All kinds of info and opinions and it's my job to make sense of it and form my own opinions.

What I'm seeing Trump doing is hiring people that have mostly an economic interest to be involved in government. If you believe these people, including Trump, have the best interests of the common American in mind, you're not paying attention.

I think the economy will do better and GDP will rise, but the debt will grow and the continuing fusion of business and government will increase rapidly. Trump is already picking winners (and subsequently losers) in the economy. I don't like authoritarianism. It's what will eventually lead to the destruction of our basic rights, even if it starts out at something seemingly good for the country.

I still want Trump to do good things and surround himself with good people, but I'm not going to not call him out when I see him doing the same shit that had been done for decades, especially when he is insisting he isn't.

>, because hillary is a tool

Oh and Trump is working for (((((the people)))))).

>she is incompetent.

Yes we should hand it over to a business man who went bankrupt several times!

>Actually leads people, you nigger.

Sure thing faggot. He's a kike puppet like you.

>flipping
>implying she was ever against TPP

wew lad something something mental gymnastics

>Not an argument faggot

Glad to see you would have voted for GWB in 2000 and 2004.

>assuming I would act a certain way because you're shit at arguments

WEW

>implying she was ever against TPP

She said she opposed TPP in October 2015.

She had to negotiate TPP as Secretary of State under Obama.

Rex Tillerson is pro-TPP and Secretary of State under Trump. Now I want you to think really hard what this means. Use your tiny brain and realize you were conned.

Good job making assumptions you ass. You're making literally no arguments whatsoever.

>"Hurrrrrrrrrr good to know (enter stupid shit here)"

You are underage and probably would have voted for GWB if you were alive BECAUSE EVERYTHING TRUMP IS SAYING IS WHAT BUSH SAID IN 2000.

George W. Bush 'US Should Not Nation Build' 2000 Campaign Debate

youtube.com/watch?v=P6nW2Uow-zk

Inside the Mind of the CEO President

content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,331981,00.html

>Trump appointed a bunch of bankers and donors
But this isn't even true. ONE banker - because he is the secretary of the treasury. Makes sense doesn't it? And he doesn't appoint people because they're donors. He appoints them if they are qualified and helped him in the past. That image is false and you know it.

>ONE banker - because he is the secretary of the treasury.

Yeah THE REALLY BAD ONE

Sup Forums January-November 2016: WTF I HATE THE CORPORATIONS WE NEED TO REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR POWER LOCK THEM UP AND KILL THE JEWS
Sup Forums December 2016: WTF TRUMP IS APPOINTING CORPORATE LEADERS AND JEWS TO HIS CABINET WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW WTF I LOVE CORPORATIONS NOW

#FILLTHESWAMP

I'm convinced that Sup Forums is controlled by the Russian shill agents now nobody can be this fucking retarded.

>I'm convinced that Sup Forums is controlled by the Russian shill agents now nobody can be this fucking retarded
Or it's just mostly 17-23 years olds with little life experience.

For all concern shills, who should Trump have appointed instead? Give specific names.

So far the only responses I get are for some bumfuck civics professor from northwestern

I always see everyone complain about Trump's cabinet picks but I never see them give any actual names for who he should pick instead. Just "BUT MUH GOLDMAN SACHS"

Either learn enough about the cabinet to actually suggest some alternatives or fuck off.

You did it again. Stop digging the whole deeper for yourself

Why do you think I voted for Bush? I fucking hated Bush.

Also
>Time

Off yourself

Allow me to repeat myself:
WE WON, YOU LOST
FUCKING SUCK IT

>I fucking hated Bush.

Why would you? Trump is Bush's third term.

>but I never see them give any actual names for who he should pick instead.

I'm not the president faggot.

It's that he shouldn't have pretended he was going to #draintheswamp. And then that he shouldn't have doubled down on it.

Then fuck off.

You literally cannot say this until some actual policy comes out of the Trump administration.

>WE WON, YOU LOST

WOW YOU REALLY SHOWED ME

>Then fuck off.

Go suck a dick kike lover

>You literally cannot say this until some actual policy comes out of the Trump administration.

Except that's literal bullshit. We already know what's gonna happen.

Newt BTFO

He worked with him for a fucking year over a decade ago.

>b-but he's wealthier than me! He's evil because of that

>he thinks you have to be the president to have thoughts about who would be good cabinet material
thanks for admitting you have no idea what you're talking about, faggot

>all these Trumpshills in full-on 100% damage-control mode.

The next four years are going to involve more backpedaling than the entirety of Michael Jackson's career. And it's going to be glorious.

>literally the equivalent of "Are you kidding me!?"

>He worked with him for a fucking year over a decade ago.

Yeah that showed Trump was full of shit to begin with.

You're right, we can only speculate. And I honestly hope that I'm wrong.

Yet somehow have enough insight to know better than trump.

>thanks for admitting you have no idea what you're talking about, faggot

Ok you fucking homo faggot who should we take for Energy, SOS, FBI, Commerce, etc?

No you don't, you and your media shill friends have been dead 100% about everything on him since he declared last year. The fact that you still cant see this is astounding.

Keep worshipping that fucking loser Hillary

Hahahha you got so BTFO. What's it like to be such a loser?

>24 posts by this ID
>possibly more by the time this post uploads

Go outside.

>Yet somehow have enough insight to know better than trump.

I can tell who is working for the interests of the international kike.

>not an argument
How can shills be this retarded?

>No you don't,

YES, we do. Google deep state. Trump's a kike puppet. Google Kasich VP, most powerful ever.

>How can shills be this retarded?

idk, you tell me shill?

That makes no sense faggot. You're like the 12 year old who just makes really vague points and tries to make them work in any situation

>Yes we do Google these pieces of fake news

Just end yourself shillbot.

He's not shilling.

Jesus fucking Christ, everyone who doesn't like Trump isn't automatically a shill for Hillary Clinton.

They're both puppets of the very swamp that Trump said he was going to drain--but then proceeded to give power to by putting the swamp into his administration.

Be honest. Did you cry when Hillary got BTFO in a landslide? Are you wearing a safety pin, faggot? HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA

>pieces of fake news

You are one cum gulzing faggot. This is gonna be what you Trumpniggers will say for four years now, while getting all your info from actual fake news.

>Just end yourself shillbot.

Are you going to completely ignore reality? Trump works for the same people that Hillary works for.

>no reply
>continues shilling

I can't wait to see your faggot ass die in Iran.

The changes he will make are superficial and don't matter in the long run. It will still be (((them))) in charge. Drumpf has no intention of changing that.

Can't believe how easy it is to control the drones here on pol. Just cause Daddy Drumpf makes you feel safe, you will let him cuck America?

No, they work for him.

Hahahahahahaha you lost so badly!

Well, yes, that is a good argument, too.

But what the fuck is the point?

>gut feeling
We dont base our beleifs on what feels good faggot. Were not leftists.

>Trump appoints businessmen; the Left complains that he's filling the swamp

>Trump appoints absolute nobody 'literally who' fiscal Conservatives like Mick Mulvaney; the Left complains that he's filling the swamp

>Trump appoints Far-Right Conservatives like Pence, Bannon and Sessions; the Left complains that he's filling the swamp

>Trump appoints bankers to handle finances; the Left complains that he's filling the swamp.

>Trump appoints Generals in charge of defence and security positions; the Left complains that he's filling the swamp

>Trump appoints a doctor with no political experience; the Left complains that he's filling the swamp.

Tell me, who ISN'T filling the swamp to you? What picks would be considered draining it?
Does he have to hire McDonald's workers or homeless people?

He's tried all types of people, and a mix of different types of people.

*Important*
All draining the swamp means and has ever meant is destroying the political establishment and RINO establishment corrupt politicians in Washington. So go ahead, name me one corrupt RINO politician in his cabinet. Just one. Go ahead.

He brought the billionaires to the table instead of their peons.

I'll be interested to see what happens.

>Can't believe how easy it is to control the drones here on pol.

It's fairly easy. All you need is certain buzzwords and appeal towards racist dog whistles and BOOM the Sup Forumsfag vote is assured. Google Nixon's southern strategy and how Republicans wanted Democrats to vote in black nominees to get the white Democrats to side with them.

Hey cuck.

This is the same board that does guilt by association with shit skins and niggers. But now with Jews and Daddy Drumpf you wanna be a SJW faggot and be politically correct?

B-But let's give all the power to the Jews. This time they won't fuck us. Fuck you faggot.

>not an argument in any stretch of the imagination

>le drumpf lmaooooooo meem

How can you be so retarded