This webm is the proof liberation of women was one of the greatest mistakes in history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce?

I cringed very hard. Nice butt, but still cringed..

It's really just whites imitating nigger culture.

Again, the problem is multiculturalism and the people that preach it.

> Mistakes

A sociedade que está sendo criada foi concebida para falhar. O objetivo é outro.

I really want a gif of the girl on the floor waving her arms back and forth

It's no coincidence that the same people who advocate 'womens rights' are the same people who call for more refugees and other nation destroying policies. Women never create, all they do is destroy.

lmfao this is so pathetic

Women create children

Christ. What a fucking mess. Our ancestors are weeping.

Look at the obvious dyke on the left cheering her on, does this degeneracy know no bounds?

When you want to destroy a nations people, give their women rights. Oldest trick in the book.

What if I post a webm of some NEET who sits and watches Anime all day while fucking himself with a dragon dildo?

A small% of women do shit like the one in your webm, just like a small % of men fap over colourful ponies

What tribal ritual are these people preforming?

They destroy them too.

ahhh comparing years of political fight to a 33 sec video without sauce or context

typical

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

Give women super rights, fund marxist schools for young people and promote relativism.

>A small% of women do shit like the one in your webm

so thats how you destroy civilizations..

>this alpha male diplomat may look like one, but in reality he's gay and fucks black men

Inshallah! Brother. Stay strong!

>Women never create, all they do is destroy.
When they become men, yes.
Women can do great things if they behave motherly.

Hi r*ddit.

hahahahahhhahahaaha AWESOME!

Is this supposed to be sexy? I'd be pretty disgusted if some chick was doing this around me

Really? Cause I would be fapping desu

Being a degenerate is fun.

>Is this supposed to be sexy
One of these videos have 41+ million views on youtube. Modern society loves this.

Dancing suggestively is usually pretty hot. Twerking and convulsing like an ape is just off putting to me, personally