Hi Sup Forums, Jew here

Hi Sup Forums, Jew here.
Do you guys really hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

divineinformation.com/
opendemocracy.net/cemal-zkahraman/rojava-where-water-is-twice-as-expensive-as-oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

:(

No
Have you been on birthright? I'm going next week.

go away

fpbp

If you participate in the kikery that your people love so much, then yes I hate you. If not it's all good, bruh. Just don't wear the star when your Jewish leaders tell you to. It is a trap.

pretty much

No, of course not.
Now, if only there was a way to reach that coin at the end of my cooking device...

Yes we do.

We only meme something against Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims. But we all unironically hate kikes.

pretty sure it was hitler and not jewish leaders who forced us to wear the star, bruh

You havent done anything to binland so im fine with you desu

Not really, but you have an ability to always be in the wrong places.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF GERMANY!!!!!

I am sorry friend, but your country invited me to live here, and I have German citizenship by now, so I am just as German as you

>You havent done anything to binland so im fine with you desu
Just remind you that Communism is a Jewish creation.

so was polio vaccine

Stalin wasnt jewish though. Lots of jews defended our benis from the soviets

Dude, I couldn't care less.

Kike bastard.

This

Most advisers of Stalin were Jews, including his Holodomor architect Lazar Kaganovich. Even Stalin's wife was a Jew.

>citizenship
>just as German as you
Hahahahah

there is no such thing as "German Race". Half of Germans are Germanized Slavs, anyway.

This is bullshit.

Holodomor was not in Binland. I couldnt care less of something that happens outside of Finland

Austrians in particular are Germanized Slavs. That why it was called Ostmark

Keep telling youself that. You will never be viewed as something else than your ethnicity. Also, who are you to even utter anything about a european race? Silence yourself instead outlander.

Askenazi jews are Europeans

Austrians are stereotypical alpine people, both in looks and mentality.

Czechs and Slovaks have hotter girls than us.

Austrians are Slowenians who took German culture

I thought he was pretty red pilled in his way

Jewish people tend to be extremely subversive, and are the biggest force behind everything leftists do - dishonest media, push for mass-immigration and the irrational, fanatic activism. They fuel these directionless, self-destructive movements while actively working to dismantle European civilization and get rid of white race, by indoctrinating white people into working against their best interests.

So yeah. Enough reason to try Holocaust again for me.

And lo, Kek spoke and said "The First Post shall be the Best Post." and so it was, and so it shall be, forever and ever, Amen.

oh, so Merkel is jewish?

There is no such thing as a "jewish race". Half of the jews are just jews by marriage, anyway.

Stop talking bullshit kike. Austrians are your uber-Alpinemensch like Bavarians. You know these round-faced, always angry manlets.

Pol is 90% jewish

No shit Shylock

Austrians are the descendants of both slowenic and bajuwaric tribes, although the slowenes were a majority, I believe

Yes. Her father Horst Kasner is a Stasi jew.

There are several Jewish race, as a matter of fact.
For example, Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Mizrahi

Same thing with swedes. 50% of swedes are just a bunch of dindunuffins who married a coalburner

Wikipedia doesn't mention anything about him beeing a jew. I does mention that he was a protestant theologian, however

>Jews are European

If Jews were white, they would be voting on the side of not demographic suicide. The (((elites))) are white when they lecture us on why we should accept enough sandmonkeys from pedoworshipperland that they outbreed us and they are minorities when we don't.

>If Jews were white, they would be voting on the side of not demographic suicide.
So I guess, Swedes, Germans, French and British arent white either?

I'm very anti-Sup Forums and I love Jews. So yes, Sup Forums does not like Jews

I'm wary of your Jewish ways, Jew. I know about your shekel-seeking behaviors and controlled opposition. Sup Forums is watching.

Sorry brudi. We are Slavs. At least the eastern parts.

Swedes, Germans, French and British aren't minorities when they accept mass immigration. They don't claim "MUH ANTI-SEMITISM" either.

yes

Yes, we hate you. You are subjugating us by economic means.

>You are subjugating us by economic means.
so you mean, it is unfair that jews are economically successful?

BTW, we don't hate ALL Jews. Jared Kushner got the God-Emperor into his rightful place. So he's certainly a good Jew. Breitbart's mainly Jewish.

But Ben Shapiro's a beta cuck if I ever saw one.

No.

They are using exonomic means to subjugate us.

Literally as I have said in the post you replied to.

From which German city are you actually?

I live in Nürnberg

>BTW, we don't hate ALL Jews.

Speak for yourself.

I do. Every single one of them.

But I've met quite a few. They are a sickening people.

Jesus hated you
and he told you that God hates you

so work it out

I'd rather not have a cure than have communism

Well, I know Dresden and Mainz are very Jewy.

Vienna too. Good god, Vienna is very very Jewy, I used to be even in a school named after one.

we came up with the concept of communism.
not our fault that slavs are too dumb to implement it

I am pretty sure Jesus doesnt hate Jews. As a matter of fact, he preached mostly to Jews, and most of his followers were follow Jews

Fucking this.

The German jews are pretty much extinct, though. The jews that live in Germany and Austria today are mostly Russian Jews, me included

Did you just imply communism has never been done correctly?

Some Jews are based, but too many of you guys are Commies and SJWs destroying Western Civilization.

If all of you went to Israel and stopped with the bullshit, people wouldn't bitch about you guys so much.

Bait.

it has never been done at all, at least not on a large scale

i love jews :)

divineinformation.com/

On the scale 1 to 10 how Jew are you?

Kek speaks

Maybe because "true communism" is impossible to get on a large scale?
the Paris Commune worked, though that only lasted 10 days, and only controlled 1 city
seems only "true communism" can only work in small communities.

fuck off kike

We'll hitler wasn't white

No.

maybe it will be possible in future, who knows.
Currently, I am hoping that Rojava project might work out.

Oh great, you'ew a Commie?

Fuck off.

Nearly half the world attempted to be Communist
at one point
now in 2016 they either adopted Capitalist tendencies or the government collapsed.
and it sounds like you are hoping for more "true communism"
I'm not anti Semitic like the rest of the lads here
but when they hear a jew say this it only lends credibility to them

No, I just keep an open mind

Maybe indeed their current system prooves to be unsustainable. But who knows, it might actually work and it would be pretty cool to have an anarchist community

You are from fucking Leftypol aren't you?

Nah you guys are cool.. especially Israelis. Too many liberals in the diaspora though

no, I am just a normal person, so naturally, I appear to be rather leftist on Sup Forums

Yeah

so a white person cant follow Jewish religion?

Normal people don't hope for Anarcho-Communism
or Anarcho anything really
It's only the Ideological Fanatics

Sup Forums hasn't yet learned that jews are white
a hard redpill to swallow

Nah

Jews aren't white. They admit it the moment they claim the mantle of "anti-Semitic".

Semites aren't white.

looking pretty sick there sweden, might need to see a doctor.

the way you say it, makes it sound as if beeing white is not something you could determine by sience, to you, it seems to be simply a subjective label

Yes, it's very curious that "whites" is a subjective label, yet Jews routinely rope all Europeans into it whenever they want to bash us.

if Anarcho-Communism works, wouldn't you want to see it in real life?

the fuck is with you jews and anarchy
you fuckers love a good rebellion

so when jews talk about white privileges, its because of their sinister conspiracy to kill white people.
if other whites talk about white privilegs, it is because they are brainwashed idiots.
Is that fair to say?

all I'm saying is that ben shapiro and the white jews are white
they simply look white as fuck.

No not really, assuming it could even work(it won't)
How the hell could you get everyone to share their shit without some kind of overseeing enforcement group?
I don't want to share what I make with others who did not help me.
>inb4 Ancap
I'm not an anarcho-Capitalist either

I dunno, I am neither an expert on Anarchism or Communism. But Rojava seems to work, so I am thrilled to see how it will continue

Kek hates you

opendemocracy.net/cemal-zkahraman/rojava-where-water-is-twice-as-expensive-as-oil