Trump and nukes

Congratulations Sup Forums you just ensured the death of the human race. Hope you enjoy.

>ensured the death of the human race
good, we need a reset

>good, we need a reset

>reset

There is nothing beyond this. Once we are dead, this planet is done. The universe will be devoid of thinking sentient life that we know of.

Finally. The only way to get rid the cancer that's is 4cham.

I'm ok with this

Good. At least I'll get a couple months of debauchery in unless prevailing winds fuck my shit up before then.

Moderate nuclear attacks are a practical solution to what ails us. Believe me. Believe me.

Nice. Can we finish off Japan now?

>Once we are dead, this planet is done

thats funny and totally wrong. in about 500 years there would hardly be any traces that we were here

That was the plan all along, faggot.

It's fine.

Thank fuck

Yeah I don't get the whole Trump is gonna Nuke the Planet thing. Like Really Liberals are just throwing shit and hoping it sticks. Wow.

I bet the dinosaurs said the same thing...

peace through strength
strength through power

they said hillary was the ww3 candidate

He actually can't do shit.

>He can't build new warheads since the START treaty limits the number you can own.

>He can't produce new fissionable material because all plutonium production reactors were shut down a long time ago.

The only thing he can do is finish what Obama started.
And that is a modernization program for the B61 bomb, a replacement for the Minuteman III missile, and a new ballistic missile submarine program.

>international "law"

We wipe our ass with international "law" on a regular basis.

Just try and stop us.

This is our punishment for worshiping Kek the false idol.

Drumpf!

Why is a child in charge of the US nuclear arsenal?

Just stop responding to these fucking threads you retards. OP provides no discourse, this is obvious bait. Stop fucking posting holy shit.

>death of the human race

We were lucky to get Trump in office but we aren't that lucky.

I will however settle for watching liberal faggots cry that the sky is falling for the next 8 years

>500 years

try 500 million years. life will continue without us. Perhaps new "intelligent" life forms will evolve.

>Political correctness sure peeves me right off.

>Let's push for nuclear annihilation.

Nice going, guys.

You are an immense faggot.

>muh treaties

Not only have START and SALT treaties been ignored in the past but who the hell is going to enforce them. Not only that but it's pretty fucking obvious he is talking about updating our dated delivery systems and warheads, that shit is cold war tech.

The human race is 90% shit anyway. You know it's true

N.Korea has nukes, Israel has nukes, Russia has nukes, Pakistan has nukes. Stop being a whiny little bitch everything will be ok.

I for one would actually appreciate a little ol' genocide one of these days.

We already have several thousand nuclear warheads, adding a few more won't change anything.

I meant 500 years is the time it would take for traces of human society to become dust. Yes, of course life would continue on. Even if were just cockroaches. They would evolve into something...

I would enjoy if he nukes Turkey, Germany ( they're actually 1 country by my standards right now) , Ukraine ( Chernobyl wasn't enough imo) ,France ( full of spineless fags and living filth) and the entire middle east after evacuating all the christian qts.

>meant 500 years is the time it would take for traces of human society to become dust
For steel and concrete structures to decompose? That will take millions of years. But eventually, literally all trace of humans will be erased. It takes a lot longer than 500 years though.

>İmplying america has nukes.

Silly goy.

Can't wait desu. Gonna get as close to a major city as possible and get a nuclear tan.

I hope you're right. I really do.

I'm comfortable with the risk. Better than the boatload of exploding rapefugees we would've gotten.

>Not only have START and SALT treaties been ignored

they haven't (pic related)

>he is talking about updating our dated delivery systems and warheads

Thats exactly what i said.
People here sounded like they thought he wants to start another arms race.

>implying this wasn't the plan all along

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

>implying they had anything to do with winning the election

Someone please nuke Philadelphia

Feels good, man.

For what it's worth, hypersonic nukes have been being developed by Russia, US, China since at least 2014.

A second nuclear arms race has already been happening.

Same.

After decades of watch the West crumble and fall apart I'm ready for it all to end.

Pic related. It's the future ground zero.

> Upgrading outdated arsenal apparently = wanting to nuke the world. It is different from when Russia and other countries upgrade theirs because reasons.

Err. Flawless logic, checkmate? I don't even know what to say to your post. You're just a faggot I guess OP.

this is what the elite actually think

too bad you cant afford an antarctic vault base like they can..

if you want to try and ensure your survival move to argentina

>No poll for the number of cynical voters.

All according to plan tbqhfam.

A president willing to use nukes? Its about god damn time! If no one has the balls to use them then what the fuck do we keep them around for? Imagine how many nuclear power plants we could make. All that clean energy that the libs will protest and never allow anyone to have.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's pretty hilarious watching him crash and burn like this. Seriously though, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

They are gullible idiots

It wouldn't be an 80's revival without the looming threat of nuclear annihilation, kids.

Sure our stockpiles have gone down, but the average yield of our nukes has gone up. During the 80s Russia's nukes had a payload between 500kt and 20mt. Now they're showing off warheads with a yield upwards of 100mt.

We may have less nukes, but we also don't need as many nukes to level a country. So it's not quite as reassuring.

Most of the human race deserves to die anyway, same as the days of Noah. God is going to kill those of you that don't kill eachother in 2033 anyhow

Careful what you wish for. 8 years of conservative doom saying got us Trump. Imagine x10 kaoken libral Obama prez 3.0 after the back lash

LOL OP GETS TRIGGERED BY A TWEET
Can someone help me out to describe OP?
OP is a ____

Dont worry africans will survive mutual assured destruction. Without whites keeping da man down they will flourish and build a futuristic society.

Actually, we ran the Hillary simulation, and the entire world was living in a post-apocalyptic nightmare and didn't recover for thousands of years after 2017.

Two possibilities:
1) Trump makes America great again
2) Trump wipes the slate clean

It's a win/win

> cockroaches