What do you think of Switzerland?

What's your opinion of Switzerland because it seems unique?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.ch/20160922/swiss-press-criticize-berns-capitulation-on-immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=koQZt019P8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More German speaking cucks.

Its among the better places in europe, yet overrated by Sup Forums

A little TOO neutral.

>Why is it unique
Like Asians, they eat cats. This is what makes them so successful.

arrogant and annoying, I hope the albanians cuck them out of existence

Gold niggers.

has more or less working democracy, but its the lack of trying on the part of the jews

Russian hobos eat cats too. But they aren't successful.

Have family over there, they say it's nice.

A very rich country.

They saved our country by taking all the shqips

everything you ever heard of us is wrong. in fact it looks like this here. pls dont come.

Why should I?

Is that one of them southeastern Asian countries we covered in agent orange?

another great Austrian post.

Is there only you or does everyone in your country suffer from the same incest related congenital cognitive dissorder?

I am neutral on it.

Tell us more

I am a swiss citizen and I approve this message

I'm a Russian citizen and I approve this message.

They have great cuisine.

Please, tell us more.

Culturally a dead zone. People there are basically autists. Singularly focused on international banking and making chocolate.

too hilly
my feet hurt

Even more Swiss hate the Germans now. Bavarians are tolerated, kinda.
This makes me sad. Switzerland has his own identity, which I always loved. And I respected you guys for not accepting too many Germans. Now, Merkel flooded your country as well. Even more good reasons to not like us.

Keep in mind, Bavarians are different, especially Oberbayern, and Middle-Franconians.

Doing business with you guys became harder. We have to sometimes state we are from Bavaria, to lower the emotions.

Why does so much bullshit spread out of my country, that inhibits so much great potential.

To me, it feels like the world abuses us constantly, creating chaos, and in the end, it us who are the fools.

yes, very yammi. crispy kittens are my favourite

What a about crispy horse dick?

Cheese and watches also.

A FUCKING MEDKIT

lmao r u serious

It's full of niggers

is this all you can come up with? really? do you want me to begin citing the latest shit that went down in your hellhole?

Deutschland bro, what do you think about Merkel?

>do you want me to begin citing the latest shit that went down in your hellhole?

Oh you mean fake news? lmao

Everything in Switzerland is about 5% better than in Germany. The food is 5% better. The products in stores is 5% better. Even the cleanliness of the train stations is 5% better.

Of course, you pay 200% to 400% more for this improvement, but you do beat us at quality of life in every single measurement.

stop projecting your flag insecurities

It's a frozen hell. Don't even bother.

Switzerland has the best goverment in the world so far.
It called direct (and real) democraty

Land of cucks where the Globalists have hidden their wealth for hundreds of years.

basically all white with high gun ownership though

Friendly reminder that

>Swiss
rhymes with
>piss

we dont enjoy it as much as the germans

Your country is in Bulgaria

Awful

Don't come here.

>Pic related
View from outside my hovel in Zurich

>It called direct (and real) democraty

Yeah, and it's working great!

thelocal.ch/20160922/swiss-press-criticize-berns-capitulation-on-immigration

lmao

Pretty good but there are still a few shitskins here

Why did Hitler not invade? Was it because (((bankers))) funding him (and probably others) were operating out of there? Serious question.

>tfw when every single dot in that image represents a Swiss expat

We need a wall :^)

This is very true. We're so poor and niggerish we cant even get food. Dogs Ha! I wish i could eat dogs, my food when i can get it from the local muslm warlord is rats and pigeons

>Whatever you do Do NOT come to this hellnightmare scape!

no particular opinion other than they are smart and protect their interests

And
>german
with
>mongolian

She is a physicist from the DDR. She was always employed, never learned to be accountable, was never self-employed.

She always had someone or something to cover her back.

She "bought" all solutions. To her, there is nothing "absolute", only relativistic truths.

A weak and ill-minded mad women, with no soul left.

Shithole?

t. Bulgarian diaspora

Try to read "The swiss and the nazis"
No img, i'm on my phone

Shithole in other words.

Multicultural shithole.

Here's a picture of the best apartment in Lausanne. Only Muslims are allowed to live indoors though. Us non-muslims are forced to live in the street selling our mouths as urinals! Do not come here!

we deserve no such flattery

Bunch of dicks who like shitting on their neighbhours from atop their uneventful mountains.

Germanbros, Swissbros, see
I want to know the truth

>t. Bulgarian diaspora

More like Bulgarian diarrhea, amirite :^)

Switzerland is like a shithole5

yea we really do need a wall

Hey that's where I live!

greedy and autistic
plus they manifest their feeling of superiority even though they're mainly italians and yugos

thank you swissbro

Hitler didn't want to touch Switzerland because there were too many Jews there for his taste :^)

kek speaks the truth
thank you switz

Why would you invade Switzerland? We have no assets, nothing of value, we're the poorest country in europe! We're worse than even Somolia! This place is a fucking nightmare. If the local muslim warlord hadn't taken my passport until I can pya my Jizya tax I would have fled to Sweden years ago!

To cut a long story short, it's a small shithole with some shitty dialects of French.

Nice try, we know how beautiful your country is. You can't stop us.

Fucking nestlé niggers bought our best chocolate and now it tastes like shit.
Fuck you Bankonia.

Arrogant pricks, I say that I'm a boarder.

This. I live near Zurich at the Limmat and pic related is what it looks like.

Arabic is the most spoken language here. You need to pay a tax to speak any non arabic language! If you speak non-arabic infront of the muslim owners of this country they cut out your tongue!

Do not come to Switzerland. It's fucking awful

They had a military mercenary crime racket, now a banking one. Good business.

>Why would you invade Switzerland?
Exactly. It's too mountainous. The locals know the geography. Everyone has rifles and knows how to use them. Cantons already serve as decentralized command and control. No way. Might as well invade Paris twice.

I just always assumed Hitler was funded by (((bankers))) operating out of Switzerland. I don't know if there is any merit to that.

Pussies.

Nice bank though.

I'm jelous of how many recycles you have. I wish I lived somewhere I could pick through rubbish to find recyclables to sell :( ... im so hungry

>swiss
>superiority

Basically not worth the hassle.
Proportion of men enrollement in the army too high.
Because of the soldier/citizen culture (protecting your family before the state)
Usefull neutral ground for negotiations.
>also look up operation tannenbaum

If you believe in it, it becomes true

Our economy in the south will crash soon: the economy is dependent on winter tourism and we've been getting a lack of snow for several years now. Pic related I took yesterday. The entire valley should be covered in snow by now

Switzerland: Because being a kike is a state of mind. Also decent chocolate and beer.

They're legitimate satanists, hellbent on bringing Moloch, Cthulhu and god knows what else to destroy the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=koQZt019P8g

Wow, very interesting.

>tfw when earthquake right now
G-guys?

Mountain kikes

This. Invading and conquering Paris twice takes 3 days the first time, and an email to the president the second time.

Alcohol is haram. It was banned ten years ago when the muslims took full control of our government and made sharia the law of the land.

If I can save one poor soul form accidently being lied to into coming to this country only to have their passport stolen and being turned into human chattle I have done my duty to god (PBUH)

Why are you behaving like a Jew tonight?

Also "Target Switzerland" by the same author.
>tfw my grandma knew the swiss guy who almost killed Hitler at the beginning of the war.

The Kennedy ancestor supported Hitler, as well as Ford's children with their money.....oh, and the Bush's ancestor.......much of it through Switzerland.

>Arabic is the most spoken language here

You can joke all you want right now, have fun etc. but in 20 years, I will be saying this about ethnic Swiss people:
Sie lachen heute nicht mehr.

Thanks. At least you have pride left.