Do attractive girls who are virgins above the age of 16 even exist?

Do attractive girls who are virgins above the age of 16 even exist?

Everyone on Sup Forums seems to think that marrying a virgin is the way to go, but there are no virgin girls who are out of HS.

So what do you do? Die alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there are no virgin girls who are out of HS
So marry a girl who's still in HS. That's probably legal in your country. Go look it up.

In religious Christian societies, yes.

I'd say it's highly unrealistic in america unless you're connected through catholic or Mormon families to sheltered daughters.

>above the age of 16
Why would you wany an old bitch?
Do what I did, marry a girl as young as legally allowed.

Not likely, unfortunately. Cultural norms in USA are all for fucking like rabbits so its pretty tough for a girl to keep her panties on.

Well my younger sister was one until she was nearly 18.

She was brought up pretty conservative. She's now 21 and married.

Asian exchange students

>this thread again

man, you're never going to avoid this shit
>she needs to be mine
>I need to take her virginity but she needs to be pure and young and blah blah
>fuck sluts, fuck them all

You're taking a young woman who will never emotionally satisfy you. The moment you fuck her she is a slut. This entire board is a living breathing madonna-whore complex.

Find someone who makes you happy. What matters in a person is who they are. If you can't get over what they have done, it's a you problem and not a them problem. Maybe some chick went and sucked 20 dicks in 20 minutes 10 years ago. It means, to you, that you have a chick that likes sucking dick and she's yours.

The loyalty is important, and past experiences help to shape you into who you are, but you aren't what you've done. She is who those experiences have helped form her into, which might well be a better and more mature person.

Don't get me wrong, there is something about shared experiences from the beginning that is worth doing. But women who have or enjoy sex are no less of people for having had it and enjoyed it before they even knew who you were.

>a fucking leaf

jesus christ this entire board is so deluded

They do in Russia.

If you believe them...then yes.

>Paki?

>He doesn't understand the statistical implications of marrying a slut vs. a virgin.

Like I get your point. It shouldn't matter, but the sad and honest to God truth is it does. Women with several sexual partners are very disloyal and are more likely to end in divorce, and both of us know how rigged that shit is.

But yeah whatever, marry your slut soulmate you imbecile.

No they don't

I'm not a virgin, and I ask nothing of my future spouse that I would not be willing to apply to myself.

>Checks flag
Really makes you think

>Everyone on Sup Forums seems to think that marrying a virgin is the way to go
the majority here isn't going to be able to complain if a girl is willing to spend time with them.

beggars can't be choosers m80

Yes but attractive/slut

They do, you finngol. Well, at least they did in 2008 when i was finishing school.

>there are no virgin girls who are out of HS.

true unless they are really, really ugly

>past experiences help to shape you into who you are, but you aren't what you've done. She is who those experiences have helped form her into, which might well be a better and more mature person.

By that logic, you would be totally fine with sharing finances with a woman that has declare bankruptcy multiple times. It's the past, man. She knows how to balance a checkbook now.

No diamond doesn't mean no children, and yes, they are rare - but do exist.

One of them got the Bachelor on one of those reality show series, won the show, because of her hymen.

The statistical implication of having to marry a virgin also means that you will be looking your entire life, never find one, or she will be fucked up or fat and ugly and probably develop attachment issues. If she doesn't have physical or mental issues, chances are she's chill, and could have just as easily been a slut and wouldn't mind fucking someone else if you decided to fuck off now that she knows what sex is like.

**statistically more likely** doesn't say anything about an individual. You have to actually know who she is, be comfortable with her, and know her life and background. You need to know how dedicated to you she is, how much you can learn from her, and if you keep each other happy. You cant look at numbers and hope to derive a personality. It might have a trend but it doesn't work that way on an interpersonal level, because individuals are individuals.

Yes.
You will not meet them on dating sites
Or in clubs or bars
They are out there though.

All three of my sisters married in their early twenties and were virgins until marriage.

We did grow up in a super conservative immigrant community, however.

Your best chance to find a virgin girl as an autistic rat-faced fuck is to go to an extremely conservative church and have a lot of money, but of course, none of you shitheads will ever amount to anything.

>So what do you do? Die alone?
Works for me.

Who is this thiccctress?

my gf is 20 years old, very pretty, and is still a virgin. I plan on changing that soon.

Truth is material. Therefore humans are defined entirely by their material qualities. Personality is wholly a product of gender and skin color. Love is not real. You are bluepilled and SJWed because you can't understand these things.

You're not wrong. But you're also not exploring the entire issue. This is sort of the root of the problem with this entire debate, honestly. Both sides have a stable enough foundation to make their arguments from but they only explore the parts of this issue which agree with their views on it. If you're going to be in a long-term relationship, you're going to grow and change. So is your spouse. So it's important to be the sort of person who can respond to change and differences in a way that is supportive and loving. However, if adaptability in the face of a changing relationship is important (and it is), then the launching point of that relationship is, by necessity, also important.

You should marry someone you get along with, and can grow and change alongside. Because that's exactly what people do over the course of twenty or thirty years - they change. If you marry at 25, it's safe to say by the time you turn 45 you will be a pretty radically different person. So will your spouse. Flexibility and compassion are key in making those twenty passing years enjoyable and fulfilling for both of you.

You disagree with the 'muh purity' faggots because you think they are claiming that having an intact hymen ought to override being a flexible and compassionate person. A few of them actually do state this but most of them don't. Having very few or no sexual partners just shows these sorts of men that they are entering into a relationship at a similar starting point as their spouse. They have confidence that they can grow and change alongside their partners because they feel they entered into the relationship on roughly equal footing with their partner. This is a good thing. You want your partner to feel confident that they can grow alongside you, in a way that is complementary and benefits both yourself and themselves. We shouldn't downplay this. It's hardly pathetic for some men to place importance on their partners not being overly promiscuous - it's smart

just because you were a virgin doesn't mean the girls were.

MARRIAGE FIRST user

not in your hemisphere of the world unfortunately.

In religious Christian societies, women are even more whorish than outside of the religion. Why? Because all they gotta do is "ask for forgiveness and repent" and it's all better.

>So what do you do?

Stop worrying about marrying a virgin. It's a stupid ideal.

I complain when anyone wants to spend time with me.

I'm dating one so....
Yes.

>when the leaf is right
where am i

Stop being jealous, burger. Our women goldiggers but still they are not as slutty as yours. YET.

You take the Muslim approach and marry a child. If you want you can wait till she's an adult to consummate, but if you don't want to I don't care.

Exactly this. I mean is right too, but being able to learn from past experiences is not fucking mandatory. A lot people just keep getting better at making the same mistakes forever and ever.
So yes, a girl can make shitty decisions and make better life choices after an amazing personal evolution...but honestly, what are the chances?
Of course, if you win, then you win for all time. It's like having you own personal trained killer turned Paladin. She wields the light and destroys your cock.

Good luck though.

>He doesn't understand the statistical implications of marrying a slut vs. a virgin.
Statistics are not everything. You should be judging ever person you meet as an individual and not based on what others like them have done.

Otherwise women would be 100% justified for assuming all men are rapists and wanting them to be castrated.

A girl having a few sexual partners before you is perfectly normal and it means theres nothing wrong with her. A girl who is a virgin above the age of 18 probably the biggest red flag in the universe.

The funniest thing about the
>no hymen no diamond
meme is that its literally just a bunch of forever alone virgins who are so insecure about their lack of sexual experience they dont want to be with a girl who knows how bad they are at sex.

Iv slept with virgins and iv fucked girls who liked anal. And you know what? Fucking the virgin girl is awful. They have no idea what they are doing, most of the time they are extremely nervous and on the edge of tears, and will usually just lay there expecting you to do everything.

Having sex with someone who actually knows how to pleasure their partner is 100x more enjoyable. The fact you dont think so proves your raging virginity.

Its actually sad you are so insecure about women and being cheated on that you go and assume you will be cheated on before EVER BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP AND NOW EVEN KNOWING THE PERSON. Like holy shit this thread is full of autism.

Sauce!

I'd nurture those tits for hours

You're doing a terrible job then.

>kike cucks actually believe this

Who said that he's not planning on changing the gf part, user?

Cite your source, nigger. Prove your assertion that women with several past sexual partners are more likely to be disloyal, and marriages to these women are more likely to end in divorce.

If you can't cite empirical evidence of your idiotic claims, kindly shut the fuck up. I'm sick of fucking retards like you making up bullshit and claiming it to be fact.

This, I went on a date with a very religious girl once. She turned out to be batshit insane and used to do all kinds of shit before "god spoke to her" and she turned her life around. I realized then that when some roasties hit The Wall, they start to feel shit about themselves and look for ways to "redeem" themselves. Religion is one of them.

you are spending your time with other antisocials online without complaining instead of going outside and trying to get fit

How? He's doing a lot better than you I'm sure

Why do you need a wife?

source is at the bottom left there

>doing a lot better than me
Not an argument.

Yes but they'll expect you to be the archetypal alpha male

desperately craving virgins is utterly rediculous. I was a virgin until I was 22 and the thought of some guy calling me a 'slut' because I have already had sex is just laughable

yeah. I met one when she was 22, took her virginity, then married her
>tfw I committed a mortal sin
God has forgiven me. She sure is a blessing btw.

Took 1 second of googling

huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440.html

Im tired of retards like you are too lazy to look shit up.

this isnt a research paper people dont have to cite everything they recite(citation needed)

you have the most powerful and quick library of all time and you still are this lazy

Why would I want to get fit when looking hideous keeps people away.

Neither is that faggot

This is the best explanation of the subject I read.

>huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440.html
>citing huffingtonpost

HAHAHAHAHAHA
oh god newfag lurk more.

ok slut.

That's okay, I prefer sluts like you.

if a girl is virgin past the age of 18 and not religious except to find something really wrong behind that.

They do but you have to go to the Middle East to find them.

I dated one. It sucked. No experience before 21 is a killer. They never learn after that. Unless you get them when you're young, just deal with a girl that's been dicked before. no big deal.

Spotted the bitter forever alone virgin. Go cry more

Have you ever lurked one of these threads? There's plenty of evidence out there

Dude just look it up you fucking dumbass.

Sluts = Garbage

YOUR CHEERIOS HAVE HAD 100 DICKS IN IT. STILL WANNA EAT THOSE CHEERIOS.

I can't wait for a wave of retards to marry trannies and never know until the honeymoon.

Honestly there are lots of them there if you just broaden your view. Even for a little bit. Literally nobody cares about virginity when you leave high school unless you're stuck around a bunch of underage fucktards most of your life, but I think maybe that's the kind of people you are drawn to. People that have no fucking idea what they are doing, people that have no idea what is cool, and people that are emotionally and socially stunted. Maybe you should go outside and get better friends, you might actually broaden your view that way by meeting people with different personalities in different areas of the world, but you probably won't do that because you probably don't wanna put in the effort. Effort takes you places in life buddy, just believe in yourself.

for the inevitable race war you nitwit

>Those experiences shape them...into a mature person.

I paraphrased it but holy shit you fucking lead bitch. Some experiences shouldn't be had or tried for the "experience of it :^)". I shouldn't have to accept a cheap whore, who up and decided to be the dick sucking champion of 2012.

How about you grow up and have some fucking standards you dirty fucking leaf.

SWEDEN YES

Fucking slut

>implying I don't go outside
>implying I am not fit

Hating people is why I go outside. There are fewer people in the woods than in town.