Brit/pol/ - Toe Socks died for nothing edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=mzoPGq__4D0

>Thread Bowden
youtube.com/watch?v=A7TJgPGgfZs

>Prince Charles becomes first Western leader to condemn genocide of Middle Eastern Christians
express.co.uk/news/royal/746345/Prince-Charles-Radio-4-Thought-for-the-Day-religious-threats

>Christmas markets in Aleppo safer than in Europe
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4055526/Merry-Christmas-Aleppo-winning-Dozens-locals-dress-Santa-celebrate-square-enjoy-taste-normality.html

>Evil neonazis protest against nice things in Berlin
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/22/merkel-must-go-populists-hold-candlelight-vigil-berlin-victims/

>EU passes legislation to stop themselves making trade deals
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/21/eus-national-regional-parliaments-get-brexit-deal-veto/

>Sturgeon cucked by based Spanish fascists
express.co.uk/news/politics/746371/Nicola-Sturgeon-Brexit-plan-rejected-Spain-EU-referendum-Single-Market-Scotland

>Juncker and EU top brass try to cuck UK in revenge by mobilising Soviet invasion army
express.co.uk/news/politics/745917/Jean-Claude-Juncker-European-Union-Ukraine-Georgia-Vladimir-Putin-visa-free-access

>Eastern Europe surprisingly cucks itself in worrying new trend
express.co.uk/news/world/746285/Romania-female-muslim-prime-minister-sevil-shhaideh-EU

>Eternal Anglo students rebel against Islamist NUS
spectator.co.uk/2016/10/students-are-fighting-back-against-the-pc-creed/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/22/britains-heir-throne-speaks-aggressive-populism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>worshipping a dead kike on a barbecue skewer

Nth for best Prime Minister

ST JO

It reminds me of all those old screenshots when Mitt Romney lost in 2012 of all the backtrackers saying stuff like "Only newfags thought he could win anyway"

You fully bought into Sharia May and the Tories' rubbish about a Corbyn-like revolution in the Tory Party.

Admit and apologise

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

also Imperial Leather

>worshipping anyone but your own free will

Can't wait for the Labour-Conservative alliance in 2020

Excuse me.

Lads, redpill me on the SNP.

Have they made Glasgow worse? I need some Scotbros to tell me what's happening up there right now, why are they losing support in really unexpected areas?

m8 even Peter was riding high for a month or so after the vote, then he became a norwegian option remaincunt

Threadly reminder.

Please don't turn this thread into an autistic screech-fest about YKTD.

Asuka > Rei

Move it kids

>(((other religion)))
>(((no religion)))

Yet trump is hiring jews to help him like ((jesus))

>not worshipping nature, from the quantum level all the way up to beauty and truth and everything in between

I loved this quote when I was 13 years old my man

Shit lads Sheppey prison is going under

Oh wow. Christians got us Brexit too. No thanks to (((no religion))).

>why are they losing support in really unexpected areas?
Unionist tactical voting having mixed success.

Especially in council elections the SNP get buggered because it uses the STV election system.

Almost no unionists give later preference to SNP candidates, while a few SNP voters may give later preferences to unionist candidates, and most unionist voters will give later preferences to other unionists.

Worked example:

ROUND 1:
SNP 49%
CON:25%
LAB:20%
LIB:6%

ROUND 2
SNP 49%
CON:28%
LAB:23%

ROUND 3:
SNP 49%
CON 51%

CON GAIN

>nature
>not plants

>You fully bought into Sharia May and the Tories' rubbish
>some thick cunts like Meme Merchant did therefore YOU did too
I can assure you I didn't. Not everyone's retarded and new to basic Tory antics.

wish I could go back in time and beat the shit out of euronofag

what a poser

Yet (((no religion))) and (((other religion))) voted for a literal Molochite funded by Soros who wants free movement of people across the entire West. Just like (((jewish)))!

Did you finish reading How to Be a Conservative by Roger Scruton? Was it good, and do you recommend it to others?

day of the lamp

Wiser than most 13 year olds then

>he doesn't even own a VFT
Clown

Thoughts?

Most 13 year olds have heard various anti-theist quotes due to watching channels like The Amazing Atheist and looking at a few Christopher Hitchens quotes.

>Christian Europe creates the greatest civilisation ever known to mankind
>jews gain power in Russia, outlaw christianity and start murdering tens of millions of christians
>jews infiltrate, subvert and secularise entire christian west
>purely coincidentally Europe gets flooded by shitskins and degeneracy everywhere

It won't be the last, they're surely all going to revolt now.

>Jo Cox died for no reason

top fucking kek, this will never stop being funny

Yes and absolutely

It's like The Abolition of Britain in that it's split into fine chapters

Daily reminder that if there is a god he is an eternal Anglo

no, those are tits

fake

gas yourself

Never forget 16th of June when St. Jo was killed

Ban it

Gee I wonder where these goyim got their """""radical""""" anti-Christian ideas from. Let's see, who hates Christians the most.
>Jews
>marxists
>SJWs
>faggots
>degenerates
Possibly one of these.

Now let's eliminate some groups. Who promotes Christianity the most.
>Roman emperors/European kings
>Crusaders
>Nazis
>all white people before October 1918
>Trump/Nige
Definitely not one of these.

Well, at least we've narrowed it down now.

H-Help lads. I wanked it to consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction (including hand-holding)

Am I a degenerate?

>not being technically a pagan

>preaching social tolerance
>not wanting to weed out the weak from the strong
Christcucks.

>fake
The best kind.

This is the logical endpoint of Cuckstianity

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/22/britains-heir-throne-speaks-aggressive-populism/

not really, that's the least degenerate sex act there is you dum-dum

Was it SFM?

Yeah man. Free love. Brotherhood of man. Psychedelic drugs. Wew.

What search engines does brit/pol use?

I've been using privatlee.com but it seems a bit fucked recently. I was looking for a story about the Philippines and here are the results.

Of a generalized interest, any summary on how it assesses Thatcher as conservative?

>preaching kike version of Christianity
>not a kike
What exactly was wrong with Christian Europe? You don't like nationalism?

In slightly more favourable terms than Hitchens does but it still acknowledges that she went too far and did too little in many areas

It's more philosophical and focused on ideas than political/historical too

That's the logical end point of secularism and multiculturalism and a Christian having to clean up after the mess people like you created.

>wimpy 'love thy neighbour' cuck implying anyone else is a hippy

you've been smoking your own supply lad, jog on and mind you don't trip over your sandals

Secularism and multiculturalism is the logical end point of Cuckstianity though.

There's nothing wrong with SFM. It's preferable to watching another man fuck a woman.

duckduckgo.com

Except secularism and multiculturalism didn't exist, can't exist by definition in Christian society. It wasn't until Christianity was subverted that these things appeared in the West.

need some bump please, anglos

user if you want more you only have to ask.

European Christianity?

The one that now says to ignore the teachings of the Old Testament on homosexuality and sodomy

Who's getting drunk lads?

it never happened

Chris Spivey

>all atheists are scared and want there to be no god, so they can be naughty and immoral
>I only believe this because that's what I was like as an atheist
Is this one of his most retarded arguments?

He said death to traitors. He killed her for a reason, your cultural marxist anti-white narrative isnt going to fly.

Google. I want to demonstrate that I can be a loyal and obedient subject of our inevitable AI overlords.

Why wouldn't you change your name if it was pronounced like 'cocks'?

Obviously it does not apply to all atheists, but a good chunk of them do work on that logic.

The entire reason we have liberal atheists that have an almost religious devotion to the concept of left wing egalitarianism is because they are the products of numerous centuries of the Christian doctrines of internationalism and pacifism.

kill yourself kike worshipper

But almost all Christians say the exact opposite, so your problem clearly isn't with Christianity.

BOOM

>including hand-holding

Quick, delete your hard drive before GCHQ makes their daily check!

lads what if they killed joe cox to try and make brexit look bad
lol jk

Who's Jo Cox?

Love seeing Nige&Aaron stop giving a fuck about scandal

>numerous centuries of the Christian doctrines of internationalism and pacifism
>what are the Crusades
>what are European empires
>what are WW1 and WW2
No mate. That is completely illogical. Left wing egalitarianism is a reaction against Christian nationalism and militarism.

Kill yourself JIDF.

It doesn't even make sense.

>I could have eternal life and happiness in return for behaving myself for a few years
>but I'm scared of that so instead I'll deliberately hope there's no god and death is completely final so I can temporarily get away with smoking some dope and having a wank

yeah ok

My problem is that people have relied their moral senses on religion instead of their own free will, that now people are accepting science and rationality, all sense of morality has broken down.

Member of Parliament who was killed

>duckduckgo.com
Good shout cheers. I forgot why I stopped using that one.

Might look into it then.

I'm becoming more interested in solidifying my current intellectual flit with conservatism. (no doubt the end result will be another Frankenstein of ideological ideas) but I'm trying to be strategic and cut out anything that leads down the path of deifying Thatcher.

An MP who got assassinated for being pro-Remain by some lunatic a week before the EU referendum.

brit/pol/ had a fucking meltdown thinking it was a false-flag to make Leave look bad since he shouted a bunch of pro-Leave shit when he killed her but ultimately it didn't effect things at all.

this

It's a mix.

Christians (Protestants) are the ones who abolished slavery and puahed for equality of Peoples in a Nation.

Marxism also pushed for equality.

I went to school with a girl called "Carly Dixon-Cox."

>installed coincidence detector
>for those that dont know browser addon that puts ((( ))) around jewish names
>my local MP is a jew
>molymeme is a jew
>that celebrity that died the other day is a jew
>everyone is a fucking jew
might just uninstall getting a bit freaked out

>tfw you realise you've destroyed your nation's future but it's already too late

That is the face of a woman who is dead inside.

>Haven't prayed in a week
>feel terrible

Conservatism is a jewish trap, and is anti-white.

money+financial stability>race - for the conservative.

did you try typing in your own name?

She died for our sins but the nasty racists still voted leave

>might just uninstall getting a bit freaked out
>Not getting pilled