This is what every child at immigrant detention centers want for Christmas: Freedom

>‘Dear Santa, this Christmas I would like: Frozen-themed headphones, shoes, an iPad, candy, a skateboard, to leave here with my mommy. I am 6 years old.’

> ‘Dear Santa Clos? I am a girl who has her whole life ahead of her and I want the same freedom as any other girl and on this day, the only thing I ask is to be with the person who is waiting for me on the outside and that person has a very tiny heart [she is referring to her little sister].’

> ‘Dear Santa, I love computers, PlayStation, go to the beach, video games, but in here it’s not allowed. That’s why I want my liberty. I also love roast beef pupusas. I’m six years old.’ Composite: The Guardian

>‘Dear Santa Claus, I want a present and that present should be my liberty and more things. I’m two years old.’

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/21/us-immigration-detention-center-christmas-santa-wish-list?CMP=share_btn_fb

>‘Dear Santa Claus, I want a present and that present should be my liberty and more things. I’m two years old.’

wew

They can have all of that liberty by moving back to Mexico or any central-American country.
Why does Mexico complain so much about their reputation when they did that to themselves.
>Drugs
>Cartels
>Crime
>Beheadings
>Illegal immigrants

Dear Santa I want the end of capitalism and the destruction of the oppression of the white cis patriarchy, I am 1 year old

>>‘Dear Santa Claus, I want a present and that present should be my liberty and more things. I’m two years old.’

Bullshit

wew lad

Yo quiero que OP deje de postear mamadas y se ponga a trabajr y comienze e a kriar una familia de blancos en lugar de que jammal se coja a su mama y a su novia todosl los dias.

its going to be a really good crismast

>“Dear, Santa, I want liberty and peace. What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy? I'm one and a half years old."

Greedy little shits
It's liberty or death.
Not liberty and more free stuff.

>its going to be a really good crismast

That's right mi amigo. Gonna fuck me a bunch of mexican girls and give them a threat of deportation for christmas

felice navi dad mother fucker

All of these are written by the parents. Sad that people would use their children as props to their poor judgement as to crossing the border illegally.

They have no moral right to ask for liberty 2bh.
Qoute from Benjamin Franklin:
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

>‘Dear Santa Claus, I want a present and that present should be my liberty and more things. I’m two years old.
Not even libtards are gullible enough to fall for this one.

>to leave here with my mommy.
We can make that happen, under budget and ahead of schedule.

I Like how they list dem gibs first.

> ‘Dear Santa Claus, I want a present and that present should be my liberty and more things. I’m two years old.’
Damn, that does pull on your heartstrings

I am 2 months old and I want intersectional feminism to engulf and dominate every 1st world country.

>puspusto

What did they mean by this?
Drumpf btfo?

They can throw Santa in the fucking jail too, the border-hopping communist.

>I want to break the law without consequence

So do I honestly but we don't always get what we want