Our princess is under attack

Our princess is under attack

>Screaming Brooklyn lawyer chases down Ivanka Trump and yells at her as she sits with her kids on flight to Florida - and his Hillary supporter husband BOASTS about the verbal attack before they're kicked off

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He must pay for his crimes against Princess Ivanka!!!!!!

>Prof at CUNY
And he's a pedo. Fucking sicko

>when the fake news writes itself

>a gay jewish professor
Start the ovens

Post email addresses of all staff. Email all staff. Waste their time because of this cunt. No threats / illegality. Just fucking kill these cunts time they can never get back.

>his husband

wut

How much money did this professional kikester lose donating to hillary?

You don't even have to tell me his name. I can spot his Jew rat face from 10 miles away

he must pay

The president doesn't need you autistic fanboys to defend his wife for him.

It's been over a year. Will you faggots take Trumps dick out of your mouths for one day?

He has an amazingly Jewish dickface.

that faggot was just looking for an excuse to photograph young college dudes

>prof at CUNY
This cannot be real

>his wife
you're a fag and can't read gud.

>wife
>defend
go back to neofag

>that nose
(((Glassner)))

>CUNY

If he isn't forced to resign as professor. We need to give this university terrible reviews like DePaul

They let Jared out of jail?

he won't be forced to resign, CUNY is a liberal shithole

rev up those proxies brothers

Hate speech? Jesus Christ. We need an asteroid asap. I can't take this shit anymore. We need to start euthanizing this idiotic mind frame.

*brm brrmm brrrrrrmmm brrrmm!!*
Haha my dude jokes that was me making the sound of an automobile engine revving

I thought faggots were supposed to be nice people.

They all have rat faces. Is it in the genes?

>the GH3Y community??!

that's the last straw. these sick fucks are dead.

>gay couple
where were the muslims when you need them

Actually, it wasn't this professor who did it.

It was his husband.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html

liberal "tolerance"

You miss the point, moron.

The silent majority has stood silent for too long in the face of such bullshit. It's well past time to start calling scumbags like this out for their antics.

Assholes act like assholes because no one stands up to them acting like assholes.

Theres a guy who knows how to handle these people, I just cant seem to remember his name.

Help me out.

>ywn work in CUNY

of course this cuck is a professor...
with tenure i bet.

with an """education"" system like this n o wounder this country is in shambles.

> Jewish
> Faggot
> College Professor

Walking Stereotypes do exist

Chekt kekt & rekt

So what exactly did this professor do? Yell at Ivanka? What did he say?
Poor Ivanka, she should really be left alone in her safe space, that piece of shit invading her safe space should really be exposed for the triggering shitlord that he is.

Screaming Brooklyn lawyer chases down Ivanka Trump and yells at her as she sits with her kids on flight - and his Hillary supporter husband BOASTS about the verbal attack before they're kicked off

A passenger on a JetBlue flight accosted Ivanka Trump on Thursday morning
'Your father is ruining the country,' said Dan Goldstein, a lawyer from Brooklyn, who had a child in his arms

He then began demanding to know why Ivanka was on the flight and not travelling on a private plane while she sat with her kids

Ivanka ignored him and tried to preoccupy her children with crayons while the man berated her

A fellow passenger said later that Ivanka told security and flight staff she did not want to make the incident a thing and have anyone removed from the flight

The man's husband, Matthew Lasner, later tweeted: 'My husband expressed his displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off'

However one hour before that he wrote on Twitter: 'Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them'

Lasner and Goldstein were accommodated on the next available flight according to JetBlue, and Lasner deleted his Twitter account soon after

Ivanka and her family are heading away for the holiday, meaning they will be spending 12 straight hours on the plane

Mental case, wtf.

man,what a perfect opportunity

>protect ivanka
>trump gives you reward

Have fun being on the no fly list.
Can't wait to start ventilating these mentally ill liberals.

I'd love to stuff my bullhead up her crease if you know what I mean

>asteroid
Why? We know what needs to be done, trump should reopen asylums.

(((Our princess)))

Go back to Auschwitz

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT OUR QUEEN

>Protect Ivanka
>Get to sniff her used panties

Pray for Ivanka's safety.

>Fags in charge of proving being gay isnt a mental illness.

Reminder to go to Facebook and search for Hunter College and rate them 1 star.

Where can I sign up to be part of the Royal Princess Guard?

underrated

>Flying coach

Why would they do this?

She probably had to sit next to some obese nigger or spic on the flight hahaha. *smacks lips* "YOU LOOK FAMILIYAH. DO I KNOW YEW FROM SOMEWHERE?

She should've flown first class.

>Israel criticising safe spaces

Tell us more chaim

just how far would you go to defend the princess gentlemen?

Maybe to save money?

I would shitpost on Facebook for her.

desu if you think that israelis are the same as american jews you're very wrong.

Worse if anything

>Haim Saban says his greatest concern is to protect Israel. At a conference in Israel, Saban described his formula. His three ways to influence American politics were: make donations to political parties, establish think tanks, and control media outlets

Wew the opinions of a certain individual are the same opinions that his entire country shares. Please educate me more on how much you hate collectivism.

there is also the abrasive cuntish type of gay

>a fag was annoying
this is not news

>Literally expressed his opinion about Donald,not even about her.
>what he said wasn't even offensive.
>Gets kicked off a flight he paid for.
People berate each other all the time, yet I've never heard of someone being kicked off a flight for it. Wtf is wrong with this lookist, female-pandering society that you can't say a damn thing to a conventionally attractive white female? She isn't a goddess. Imagine if the person doing the berating was a 5'6 man and the other guy was a 6 foot dude. The man would not be thrown off the plane and there would be no outrage. This world is fucked.

>t. Jewish Shill

>domestic flight
>first class
don't

would die for

I sort of want to die tho

his husband

Maybe she saw the memes of bernie sanders flying coach and wanted her own memes.

stop speaking bong I don't understand

they must burn for their insolence
SMITE THEM KEK

the GAY community?!

>his Hillary supporter husband
You can't make this shit up.

>Dr.Pepper cherry
>Chips with no sasla in sight
2/10 would not bang

Bullhead is the throbbing crowned end of ones masculine appendage my chap

I want that shirt desu

this

mailbait.com

>A fellow passenger said later that Ivanka told security and flight staff she did not want to make the incident a thing and have anyone removed from the flight

So dignified! Such poise!
The howling homo-jews never stood a chance!

His life is about to take a shocking turn for the worse.

ok ok I still don't - hang on lemme get out my englioush dictiounary

"u wot m8?"

these people need to be publicly executed.

Stage 1: Denial

It's the same shit with every rich Israeli with money. Your alligiance is to Israel first and her survival.

They're very popular with frat guys at the moment, along with the overpriced Vineyard Vines yacht club shit

>wanting trump's dick out of your mouth
can't get much more cucked than this... I would glady prep trump everyday. I hope he issues a mandatory pussy grabbing policy so he can make wives orgasms great again. Any man who would deny trump access to his wife, daughter or mother is an unpatriotic hillary shill attempting to correct the record.

Find him and pay him in kind.

Sodomite jews eh, well send them to the camps.

>(((goldstein)))
>(((glasner)))
when is Sup Forums wrong?

Short drop and quick stop.

I wonder if they nose-fuck each other?

The difference is that he chased them down with a kid in his arms and started yelling at them loud enough for other passengers to notice or be bothered by it. That's not the same as sitting next to a guy who keeps talking shit about your shoes or faggy hair.

>goldstein

>(((concern troll)))

>(((hillary shill)))
go correct someone elses record, cuck

Guys... I think I found something

I like Ivanka.

Hey, all he wanted was a couple of shekels to help spread Holocaust awareness. How can you be so heartless?

(((Goldstein)))