Gamergate Whore Briana Wu Running For Congress

theverge.com/2016/12/21/14041542/brianna-wu-congress-campaign-gamergate-harassment

her literal campaign e-flyer says she fought the alt-right and won

time for another round of harassment my niggas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxrsbjlRHrM
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
breitbart.com/london/2015/02/13/the-wacky-world-of-wu-the-tortured-history-of-gamergates-self-styled-feminist-martyr/
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why harass?

we want her to run, she will lose

>harassment

0/10, Sup Forums is the board of peace.

>Gaym0rgayte

xD^^

this.

I want to see how she will be once she fails.

>she will lose

Your country will be

>time for another round of harassment my niggas

No. That's what that dumbass wants. Losers like that make a living off of being victims.

>shit out one bad game
>run for congress
Jesus hes so fucking crazy

go home flynt we all know its you

This. She'll just set up another go fund me and collection hundreds of thousands in donations for her campaign.

Just let her languish in obscurity.

>she

>her
>she

>She fought the Alt-Right and Won

We aren't going to harass you John, you are not relevant anymore

This pitiful attempt to get more sympathy shekels from your idiot followers is not going to work so go fake your own harassment like you usually do because we won't do it for you

>time for another round of harassment
>Gamergate whore

Hey Wu, watcha doin'?

>Harass her
>She uses harassment to gain more popularity
>Wins

You fucking dense, mate?

What was she thinking?

No, do not do this. The more attention it gets the more people will fucking vote for it giving it power.

The SJWs have been using this tactic for years. Zoe Quinn, Annita Sarkesian, and John Flynt have done nothing but start shit simply to get themselves attention and push themselves higher on the totem pole. DO NOT GIVE THEM ATTENTION, DO NOT COUNTER-MEME THEM INTO OFFICE.

>she

>she

>she

>she

>she

>The state of the modern Democratic Party
What the fuck happened?

Stop making these fucking threads. No one cares. The only sites printing these fucking articles are fringe sites that no one fucking cares about.

>won
Congrats, Brianna. You won an internet argument that never really began in the first place. This surely gives you enough experience to run for congress.

HAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJ
AH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>time for another round of harassment my niggas
We have never done anything like that.
We're a board of peace.

they're tearing each other apart. let them, it's just making it that much easier for president trump.

What's his real name again?

I think the answer to that is simple my friend.

That tranny is baiting. The only reason anyone knows his name is because of the supposed "harassment" he received by GG.

Now he's back and trying to use his victim complex and public outrage to get him into office. "Hahaha I beat the Alt-Right!" is supposed to rile us up into attacking that degenerate. Don't fall for it.

easiest republican victory ever, but knowing my state she will probably be running fucking unopposed

someone needs to nuke Boston, Amherst and Cambridge

She's the type of SJW that thrives off of media attention and dubious claims of harassment.

The thing is, most of her and Quinn's claims of "harassment" were either false or just a false flag.

We should troll the opposition, make it look like he is one of us

#Trans4Trump

>I needed a new scam to get me patreon funds and quick cash now Gamergate has died.

Cool story Brianna, can't wait to see the next crop of fake harrassment stories you come up with during your campaign to try and gouge the last bit of cash out of the few remaining suckers who pay any attention to you.

Not gonna lie, ever since Trump won, the left has been less funny and more cringe as time went on

If I wasn't on Sup Forums, I would have never heard of this transexual retard

stop giving him attention ffs

I absolutely, unironically want Wu to win.

As Congress does its utmost to stump the Trump, nothing would give me greater satisfaction than seeing that insane, lying, freakshow on TV every day becoming the face of the Establishment's battle with Trump. Tens of Millions of Americans exposed daily to one of the Media's worst eve excesses. It would be a Triumph of public service.

God speed congressperson.

it would be more interesting for wu to win. why not let its unhinged mentality damage the left for us

A scheme is being cooked up to put Alt-Right tranny Blaire White up against her for the lulz

that would be fucking hilarious

He cannot take criticism at all. He views everything as harassment and cries about it. I mean, this guy is a professional victim, I think by his own definition. I mean, he tried to had mean reviews of his shit game removed from Steam.

He wouldn't last a day trying to run for public office and being in the eye of actual scrutiny for once.

John Flynt. Another rich white fuck.

>she

Why is false flag such a common thing?

Why do trannies look like undead brought back to life?
Is it because of stress from constant harassment?
Or some side effect from heavy medication?

Sounds like a Honeypot, ima go with no to harassment and focus on meme magic. Praise kek!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=jxrsbjlRHrM

>88
PRAISE

Hi Brianna, are you doing the same shit again?

Like astroturfing it's a son of a bitch to deal with and even if you do by then the damage is already done.

They like to drum up controversy in order to get media attention.

Don't take the bait. The OP is waaaaay to obvious.

This is a dude.

>
>Why do trannies look like undead brought back to life?
>Is it because of stress from constant harassment?
>Or some side effect from heavy medication?

what do you think happens when you take unnatural amounts of hormones and drugs to supress your body's natural chemical balance?

trannies are literally poisoning their bodies. they are turning their mental illnesses into physical ones.

and the pharmaceutical industry is always for creating more medical dependents and normalizing their disorders to force the govt to subsidize their medication costs.

its a really fucked up combination of profiteering, mental illness, and 'freedom'

We need to meme this.
John Flynt for Congress!

>And Won

>she fought the Alt-Right and won
She did?
Also
>she

>career achievements

>failed game developer
>rouser of rabbles

She's perfectly qualified

fuck off John Walker Flynt, we all know you're false flagging like you constantly do.

just kys already, you're boring.

This.
We certainly don't want some smart jews taking positions of power and influence in the Democratic establishment, we want John Flynt, Zoe Quinn and Shaun King at the wheel.

I want their next decade's fights to be about bathroom laws and cultural appropriation.

CAN'T SCREW THE WU
A
N
T

Running for Congress is just going to make it known more about her past as a man, and because Wiki is not showing it, people will wonder why she is trying to hide it.

>her literal campaign e-flyer says she fought the alt-right and won
In "her" dreams, maybe

Oh yeah, that's it.
So sad. His mom actually looks proud in that pic.
Wonder what she looks like now.

>This thing makes it.
>Hillary couldn't.

BIGGEST

LOSER

If he can run, anyone can run.

Anyone in his district that wants to embarrass Wu?

vaccination and the CDC are probably to blame for the rise of mental illness in our country

And furthermore, Wu, I 100% support your run for congress.

You will bring back legitimacy and sanity to the Democratic party when it desperately needs it. :^)

>she

DO NOT HARASS HER.
You need to ignore him. if he gets a lot of attention you might want to point out some ways she is wrong. but if you harass it, it will only be stronger.
Ze has based zes entire career on being a victim

It was a poorly made false flag. >She then deleted the thread and made a new identical one with another account. People called it on >her and >she deleted it.

>she fought the alt-right and won
>I fought the alt-right before the word even alt-right existed.
>trust me the trolls I fought were definitely retroactively white supremacists or something

What state does she live in? I want to move to her district.

Because everyone can make a thread on Sup Forums. Even Briana Wu to make an epic samefag collage about harassment to show the rest of the world that internet bullying is a thing.

How exactly did "she" win?

This guy gets it. Brianna Wu "won" ganergate because the media took his side and got most game devs/ companies to avoid association with ganergate for fear of boycotts/ negative media attention.

We also know after the Trump election that the average American is disgusted by this degeneracy, but is afraid to show that disgust publicly. The election of Brianna Wu to Congress would just further party division and force the average American to become more and more redpilled as the left is choosing people like this to be its public face.

The election of Congresswoman Wu could mean the reelection of Trump on 2020.

give the bitch attention and she/he'll eventually become to Sup Forums what trump is to the shitlibs

Does anyone have the cap of the edit war >she started about samus being trans? >She used >herself as source. it was pathetic.

the most confusing with Brianna Wu is its husband: Frank Wu

He seems to be a really cool sci-fi artist guy and looks likable.

Why in the fuck is he interested in this abomination that shouldn't even have the privilege of being called a tranny?

I hope the mods delete your OP, Mrs. Wu.

Calls for invasion/raids/doxxing are against the rules :^)

You should know better

>mom
dumb toothpaste
that was janet reno, responsible for waco
one of the most evil women in politics up there with clinton, pelosi, merkel and feinstein
may she burn in hell

Money

ugly man/woman
you can debate the man/woman bit all you want but fuck, that thing is ugly

we all know that we are the real victims in america.

Love how John's so insecure that the poster has to say "She" multiple times.

Obama psychologically convinced them identity politics wins elections even though it really fucking doesn't and people were just fed up with Bush.

>Vaccination conspiracies
KYS senpai. Mumps makes males infertile and German Measles (contracted when the mother is pregnant) makes the kid a potato.

Harassing him could only help him, he only exists because we said some critical things and he acted like a typical jew claiming 6,000,000 million jews baked in ovens

Just ignore him , he can't stand on his own without a shoah , let him just drift away like the piece of garbage that he is

The media took her side only because they still believe Sup Forums is this: youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

Therefore, if Sup Forums says anything, the exact opposite must be true, even if it is normal sense that a reviewer having sex with a mediocre dev and giving her a bunch of 10's is fishy.

Then 8 chan got into the mess and fucked up everything for everyone. Again.

>she

>her

it's a tranny

Mods, please publicly ban this OP. She is blatantly violating the rules and is encouraging our board of peace to do the same.

Jesus, even as a dude that thing was hideous

Right wing cucks butt devistated that a woman they don't find attractive enough to shave their neckbeards for is running for congress

Hurry back to your safe spaces in the basement before mom gets home and sees you didn't do the dishes.

So he is winning because he didn't kill himself?

I'm pretty sure leafman would see this as defeat.

There is no debate. It's a MAN.

breitbart.com/london/2015/02/13/the-wacky-world-of-wu-the-tortured-history-of-gamergates-self-styled-feminist-martyr/

Hey retard, there's this thing called report. Crying "MODS" in a reply isn't going to do jack shit.

SAGED
>SAGED
SAGED
>SAGED
SAGED
>SAGED
SAGED
>SAGED

THIS FUCKING THREAD WAS STARTED BY JOHN FLYNT TO BAIT
SAGE THIS NIGGA

We need to help her win if anything

I hope I'm not too late for this:

>she

no, i'm pretty sure this one is true. the CDC has every reason to lie about it, and there are several accounts of them destroying their own research into the subject.

if it became widely known that vaccines cause mental illness, nobody would get vaccinated and the CDC would have a serious problem on their hands

Well announcing a report is also against the rules, friendo :^)

>MFW captcha is "colburn lane"

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.