Make Serbs great again - UNCUCK

Bosnia is a Balkan "country" that was in war during the 90s.

Half of it is Serbian (Republika Srpska) and the other half Bosniak and Croatian (called Federation)

I'm a Serb (family originally from Serbia, moved to Bosnia during Yugoslavia) and I live in Republika Srpska.

I feel fucking cucked and betrayed. Literally no one is helping us and no one cares about us. Not even Serbia - our country. Not to mention other European Orthodox brothers.

>BDP in federation - 4000 Euro
>BDP in Republika Srpksa - 3000 Euro

>Savings in Federation - 3.2 billion Euro
>Savings in Republika Srpska - 1.4 billion Euro

>Republika Srpska debt - twice bigger than in Federation

They have higher average salaries, higher pensions, their economy is growing faster.

Meanwhile, in Republika Srpska young people are moving to Serbia or going abroad.

Bosniak and Croat scum are breeding like fucking rabbits. That's just what they do.

Europe and the US don't want to stop this because Croats are white Catholics and Bosniaks (trash) are white "muslims" - these pigs, drink, fuck and gamble, so Europe likes them for basically not being muslim. They have a small group of real ("extreme") muslims but that's not nearly enough for the rest of the world to hate them and Bosniak scum hate them themselves too.

Both Croats and Bosniaks were fucking Nazis during WW2 and killed hundreds of thousands of Serbs, yet Europe is OK with that. So these cunts are now working together and basically overtaking Bosnia.

Ortodox Europe MUST stop this plague. If they don't help us there will be no Serbs in Bosnia in 20 years time - we will get fucking cucked by mudslimes and fag croats.

Serbia and Orthodox brothers must help us out or we are gonna be overtaken by wannabe sandniggers and crofags.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hUh9pThGdm4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ett4Uud8ehM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF

What do you not get?

>If they don't help us there will be no Serbs in Bosnia in 20 years time.

Duh, thats the point.

2016 and Serbia discovers Sup Forums, and now they can't stop shitposting.

You fuckers are so OCD, and these threads just keep proving it to everyone. So please continue showing the world just how stupid serbians are.

Who knows maybe you'll even stop marrying your first cousins and sisters someday. Won't hold my breath on that though...

Oh really? Who wants that then? Bosnians? The Swiss? Who?

Clearly, you're a diaspora Albanian

mrš u pičku materinu

Glad to see all these posts proving how the world is against us and not letting us uncuck against Bosniaks and Croats

Triggered CroFag? Do you have sex with those Bosniaks while you work together on cucking us out of Bosnia?

ignore the retard
he's a KEBAB larping as as christian
(a ti mamlaze jadni, nemoj da nas sramotis ovde, nego knjigu u ruke i mars na obrazovanje)

I'm not butthurt I genuinely want you to go to pička meterina

Nice blue and yellow flag there

fucking stop making threads about us

I`ll volunteer if i have too fellow Serb bro!

can this be countrd OP as a help?

Soon it will be a different flag, a Serbian flag and you won't be able to stop that from hapening

Thank you bro.

We need to stand united and take Bosnia back. It is our ancient land.

ok, i see Serbian govt just got the gift from russian government. But i think it's not gamechanging gift.

Kebab?

You sure you aren't a kosovo sandnigger making burek in Belgrade?

Get a fucking grip.

Help your Serb brothers in Bosnia out. We need to unite and reclaim this country.

Why? Did I trigger you? Are you scared?

don't you think it will lead to a new balkan war? do you need it personally?

Read my first post.

Something has to be done. I live in Republika Srpska and we are failing economically for years. Our government is robbing us and people are slowly moving to Serbia while the muslim/croat part of bosnia keeps getting better.

you're white be happy

nisam mamlaze
glup si i jadan i sramotis nas
kazem uzmi knjigu u ruke i obrazuje se
ujedinicemo se sigurno, za to ce doci vreme, i pomocicemo vam
ali to se ne radi na otvorenom forumu ovde glupane
drugi kanali komunikacije za to postoje
nemoj da prosis
zato kazem politiku, geopolitiku, psy ops, asimetricno ratovanje, socijalni inzinjering, PR, marketing, komunikacije, IT, astroturfing... da uzmem da ucis
knjigu u ruke i nazad na obrazovanje
jer glup si ko kuvana carapa i sramotis nas

Me as an albanian thinks that serbia is nothing more than a shithole.

Albania is stronger and kosovo is our

Hahahah stupid serb i destroy your churches

it's like all over the europe. Every government is robbing it's citizens. Your people tryed to change situation and this story ended not happy. Until there's nato you have no chance. Only if Trump could block it. But anyway some fuckers will bomb you hard

Procitaj sta pise u prvom postu. Republika Srpska ekonomski odumire, Pederacija napreduje.

Moja baba ovdje ima duplo manju penziju nego moja tetka koja zivi u pederaciji. O platama da ne govorim.

Mladi masovno idu vani i u Srbiju.

Srpska nestaje, a mi smo ostavljeni na cedilu medju ustasama i balijama

>Serbia being a shithole compared to albania or kosovo
>hahhahah stupid serb i destroy your churches
If by siting whole day on computer makes you "destroy churches" then yea you do

hahahahah i am also alban

fuck slavs

>They have higher average salaries, higher pensions, their economy is growing faster.
Yeah must be the Federation making your shitty, not your politicans who are completely in charge over there, yup don't mind Mile and the crew raking in everything that's just Federation sponsored lies

kek

what are albanians then?

You say you're not slav, you say you're not turks - what are you?

>says that Albania is better then Serbia
>lives in Macedonia
wow man this really made me think.

YES KILLED 9 MILLION IN JASENOVAC

Its not 9 million or 800k but 80-100k is still alot we are a small ethnicity its alot for us same like it would be for you.

Jebam tvoju tursku musilmansku majku ti si kurvin sin tvoja majka moja sex robijna danas i nocas ti sin kucki tvoj stari oce mertvi

Zasto ti horvat jebani zasto ti govorim na nasem serbiskim jeziku? i zivis lep na nasej prvislavnaj zemlje ?? Mars na madzjsku croat jebani skoro ti bice martvi kako ste tvoji mertvi prijateli :)

Horvat jebani Spit tfu tfu tfu

Wow

Croats and Bosniaks being proud of their degenerate nazi past.

What a surprise

vama srbima su svi hrvati ustase

>thinking BDP is the abbreviation in English
its GDP you mong
Gross Domestic Product, but the figures you qote dont make sense

Don't worry brother. The Shiptark cucks and the Muslim pedophiles will suffer soon. Bosnia will be Serbian again, as well as Kosovo.

>nasem serbiskim
>nasem
>serbiskim

>Both Croats and Bosniaks were fucking Nazis during WW2 and killed hundreds of thousands of Serbs, yet Europe is OK with that.
>MUH 6 GORILLION
acting like kikes is the exact reason why they were killing us.
stop fucking doing that. serbia doesn't matter, europe does.
we should remove kebab and unite

JEBO TE BOG RETARDIRANI USTA
JEL TI FEDERACIJA UPRAVLA "ENTITETOM" IL MILARDO

Ne nisu nego stvar je opet ono njih nadju neki hrvati podjebavati na 4chanu i cuju na tv-u kako ustase u hrvatskoj prave sranja pa se prepale isto kao i kod vas sem sto kod nas ne prave sranja kao kod vas.
Isto jel slusate vi nesto o nama kako smo nacionalisti i tako to na televiziji?

Motiku u ruke pa orite njivu NEET-are prljave

xD nice google trenslejt meme

naravno brate,kao sto su svi Srbi za vas Cetnici.
Ali sada kad prozoves nekog da je Ustasa ili se misli na hrvata ili seronja.

ne bas, al svaki srbin na 4chanu nikad ne kaze hrvat uvik kaze ustasa

Yes, I meant GDP. I admit that mistake.

And no, these are actually official figures.

As someone who lives in Republika Srpska and has Serb relative and friends that live in Federation - literally everything is better there. Salaries, pensions, everything.

My fucking aunt's pension is twice bigger than my grandmothers.

The media in Republika Srpska keeps telling people we're doing great while the corrupt government robs everything from us.

Meanwhile Serbia doesn't care or pay attention to us.

The rest of orthodox Europe doesn't care or pay attention to us.

Do you know how that feels? We're left here, slowly being outnumbered and economically cucked.

Keep buying their lies. Believe everything is OK here. In 20 years time it will be too late, just like we lost Kosovo.

Nothing makes me sadder than realizing my people are being manipulated - "divide and concur"

I agree it is still too much..and you are a first serb who is actually realistic..most of the numbers are exaggerated because of the communist lies after the war..under tito way more people were killed than during the ndh

M8 just move to Vojvodina like half of your ex-neighbours did.

What the fuck

Full blown OCD thread, shouldn't you guys be fucking the livestock to warm up for your three toothed sister tonight?

I hear the pigs calling, no wait...that's your mom
I also love your header, You're basically admitting you're cucks right now...are you fuckers capable of seeing anything beyond your noses?

al niko ovdje ne kaze izravno za srbe cetnici cak i pogrdno kazu srb a tu se razbacuje ta rijec 'ustasa' kad nit ne znaci vise nista

We are both roleplaying

izdrzi i ne prosi

Its not Google translator ?? I am russian :D i here to protect My Orthadox brothers :D and help them Killing Catholic muslims scum like you :D

Pol needs your bump, or post redpill infographs for the newfags

>M8 just move to Vojvodina like half of your ex-neighbours did.

it's better for them to stay there becouse they were living there for hundreds off years why should they move now??
To vise radi sprdnje,ja na primer nisam nikad nazvao hrvata na 4chanu ustasa ja vas uvek zovem Davor,Marin,Ante itd

>M8 just move to Vojvodina like half of your ex-neighbours did.

And you think that's actually a good thing?

That's what I was fucking saying in the first post. Everyone is moving out.

What will Republika Srpska turn into then? It won't even be called Srpska,don't you see this as a problem?

Wtf?

Do kad brate?

Dok nas ne nestane?

Dok svi ne preselimo u vojvodinu, kao sto ovaj drugi predlaze?

I won't fall for you're tricks kike.

a dobro onda ti si dobar momak

>it's better for them to stay there becouse they were living there for hundreds off years why should they move now??

Exactly this.

Moving out is the worst possible thing we can do.

They're already destroying us economically and fucking like rabbits too.

>implying jews are not OUR friends
>implying we are not the true ISRAELITES and the current jew population there is just paving our way
stay blue-pilled sheeple

Just tell me, Bosniak, Croat or Albanian disapora? What are you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hUh9pThGdm4

Хaхaхa хopoшo нe хoчeшь нe нaдo тoлькo пoтoм нe гoвapи :D

>Serbia and Orthodox brothers must help us

No, they don't.
We must help ourselves.

Start with alleviating the demoralization, the rest should take care of itself.

"Serbs" from Bosnia and kosovo are some of the worst people in the world. I fucking hate you.

t. Vojvodina

serbs have been shitposting longer than your country existed, leaf.

this. we should deport them all tbph

Why its retarded to think like that its same like if i said i live in vojvodina southern serbs are subhuman compared to me.
stop this divide and conquer.

fuck off antifaniggers

No. They are a plague. They're criminals. They are violent mountain apes.

>"Serbs" from Bosnia and kosovo are some of the worst people in the world. I fucking hate you.

Great attitude to have.

Republika Srpska is the greatest win of the last war and we are losing it and no one is even trying to help us.

Mark my words, if no one does anything extremely soon, in 20 years time Bosnia will be Bosniak and Croatian. There will be no Serbs left.

Still want us to move to Vojvodina?

Do whatever the fuck you want on your side of the river.

This is why you don't enable Palestine kebab against Israel.

t. the anti-Palestine Bosnian Serb

>because of the communist lies after the war.
i have to correct you right there
most of the commies were jews, croats and slovenians (Tito, Krcun, Drecun, Mosa Pijade...)
they lied in your favour, NOT in ours
the crimes you commited were downplayed and hidden
most of the evidence destroyed
people forced to keep quiet because muh bratstvo i jedinstvo
only serbian territory divided, artificially split appart, territories given to other states(like Baranja)
why there was no:
-Autonomous region of Dalmacija,
-Autonomous region of Slavonija,
-Autonomous region of Herceg Bosna, -Autonomous region of Ohrid
-Autonomous region of Maribor
only Autonomous regions inside Serbia,
land and property given to albanians, they didn't pay taxes nor the utilities, living on gibsmedat
concetration camps like Jasenovac, Jastrebarsko, Stara gradiska and all others destroyed to the ground
why's that, Poland on the contrary kept it concetrations camps as a historical reminder, but Yugoslavia destroyed ALL of theirs

12% of serbians were living in the croatian territory before the YU split up and they were not given Autonomous region, BUT 2 percent of Albanians compared to native Serbian population in Serbia were given the whole kosovo and Metohija
why's that?
listen i'm not saying there were million of serbian victims or exagerating like gorillions, but a huge lot of them died
how much, we will never know but i oppen for the discussion if evidence is presented
just don't say that commies didn't do a lot in in your favour
because they did

Well, guys, the problem seems to be Bosnia and Kosovo if I am right?

They fall for the propaganda.

They're gonna keep ignoring Serbs in Bosnia until we are all gone.

They'll turn Bosnia into a Bosniak/Croatian country with their ignorance and hatred for their own Serb brothers.

>Serbian government doesn't give a fuck about us
>Republika Srpska government is robbing us
>We are moving out and dying out
>Federation is killing us economically (and they're fucking piss poor too - just imagine how fucked are we then)

All Serbs must unite. That is the only way. We can't be like this any more. We're losing.

>As someone who lives in Republika Srpska and has Serb relative and friends that live in Federation - literally everything is better there. Salaries, pensions, everything.

You're free to go to their part of the country and wash arab feet if it's gold you value so much.

Summoning the Orthadox kavkaz ports of russia to help to serbija to take all There Orthadox lands back from this Catholic pedofils horvats shity pepole to make balkan great

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ett4Uud8ehM

No. Fuck subhuman kebabs, they're not the real issue here. Read OP.

Kosovo is already lost and Republika Srpska (Serbian part of Bosnia) is going to be lost very soon unless we Serbs unite and do something about it.

The biggest problem is described in my previous post.

Everyone is simply ignoring Serbs in Bosnia

>family from Serbia
>moves to even bigger shithole

AHAHAHAHAHHA

You are fucking pathetic pls an hero

Go sick a serbian dick, bong

why is it always that the diaspora have such a warped view?

I'm 2nd gen serb and I really couldnt care about what happened in the 40s and 90s

>croatian wanted to leave
>eventually they got that
>everyone else wanted to follow suit
>eventually it all happened
sure maybe it could've been done peacefully, but it probably wouldve taken an extra 5-15 years.

its literally 20 years ago now, probably longer than most pol users have been alive at this point

Of course its fun to insult Croats for being Nazis, but we were hardly better in the war, carrying out Gorilla Warfare

I just dont get these warped diaspora views

t. Mehmet Al Bin Christun-tonibler

You may not know this, uneducated Croat, but during Yugoslavia many families (especially military families) moved all over the country.

Jes ti prijatelju normalan? Zemare ovde dele posle jedni drugima po plemenskom osnovu, boli njih kurac za nas Srbe koji nismo iz Bosne. Svi smo mi Srbi moj kurac. Banda jedna brdjanska. Jebo vas kriminalac Dodik.

>help us

Are you 12? No one needs to help you nigger. Tough it out.

If you're not ready to eat dirt and live innawoods you can stop being a patriot and go become slave labor in Germany.

What an ignorant post.

I'm just pointing out how we are declining and they are advancing.

That MUST be stopped.

How do you not realize that?

Prijatelju sve sto sam napisao je istina.

Pederacija nas ekonomski unistava

Mladi iz RS-a se sele

Gubimo RS, polako i kontinuirano

Na kraju kad izgubimo RS kao Kosovo svi ce se vatati za glavu "kako se ovo dogodilo?!" a sad se prave englezi

He's just separated enough from the atrocities not to care about your kikery.

I still dont understand why the hell you don't unite and keep muslims out?

>we are declining and they are advancing

Again, if you want to sell your freedom for shekels you are free to join them.

>keep muslims out

Out of what exactly?

>gubimo RS
Pa da, zato Dodik pere pare u Novom Sadu. Ko vas jebe sto sami sebe pljackate, a realno i ko nas ovde jebe kad smo govna. Mada vi ste mnogo veca.

>ooga booga your own leadership is stealing from you
>turn against your leadership infidel

Thank you Ahmet for your input.

Dodik je najveci neprijatelj Srpskog naroda u BiH, ali to se ne sme reci jer odma nisi Srbin ako to kazes.

A u medjuvremenu Vucic ga pusi Europi i Americi

Izgubili Kosovo

Gubimo Republiku Srpsku

Pljackamo sami sebe, unistavamo vlastiti narod.

Haha, da. Trpi sve sto ti vodja kaze zarad srpstva. Kakva si ovca.

OP I can see you're passionate. I actually know the real reasons we're going to shit and how to turn it around, but no one listens.

Are you interested in what I have to say or do I not waste time typing it out?

Why thank you for your explanation...
You are very intelligent for a Bosniak (you can type in english and know a lot of history) I must say.

So how come your family didn't move to a much better location? (e.g. Beograd)

Did they want to get closer to their Turkish roots?