Can please have a thread all about liberals being caught lying?

Can please have a thread all about liberals being caught lying?

Eg. this faggot getting kicked off the plane and that bitch who lied about getting her head rag ripped off her by TrumperStumpers?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/fake-hate-jewish-students-painted-swastika-trump-campus-church/
jta.org/1963/11/05/archive/five-jews-arrested-for-painting-swastikas-on-israel-consulate
wreg.com/2016/12/21/mississippi-authorities-make-arrest-in-burning-of-african-american-church-spray-painted-with-vote-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol he's such a moron. have you seen his videos?

A couple. I really hope he gets the shit stomped out of him some day

>yall black ppl
>yall slave numbers

It couldn't be more obvious that a black kid wrote this

yeah.
He's that guy who tries to enforce on Americans that
>Islam is cool, Islam is peace and the best that could happen to everyone.

i get a little annoyed after a while.
but i hope he's confronted one time and called out for his shit.. an d then curb stomped afterwards

fucking hell they don't even try to make it believable

lol did not happen.

aulovi garnet

It reminds me of the apparent spike in hate crimes after Brexit.

Liberals literally just lied to try and prove a point.

Like any fucking person is gonna risk losing job, benefits and in all seriousness being jailed by insulting an immigrant or muslim.

It turns out alot of it was people calling the police and saying they felt uncomfortable.

Liberals always lie, they always project and always double down.

Why are they doing this? My mind just can't comprehend this kind of behavior.

Is it all for attention?

They more than any Trump supporter actually wants the KKK and other tiny organisations with no relevance to do racist shit just so they can whinge about it.

It must annoy them that literally their entire lives nothing even remotely racist has ever happened to them except perhaps a nasty look

Whats super depressing is look at the likes, people just eat this up, they never see any racism in their entire lives, but they read some fake news online and just swallow it all.

Ted Kaczynski was right about the psychology of these people. They basically want to be opressed. The truth is most right wing people just want to be left alone and don't have enough time in the day for this nonsense

Can't forget this doozy

give me more Sup Forums I want a compendium

This, jesus christ. No white person talks/writes like that.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/fake-hate-jewish-students-painted-swastika-trump-campus-church/
jta.org/1963/11/05/archive/five-jews-arrested-for-painting-swastikas-on-israel-consulate
wreg.com/2016/12/21/mississippi-authorities-make-arrest-in-burning-of-african-american-church-spray-painted-with-vote-trump/
Many such cases!

if only they had jobs they wouldn't have time to do these fake hate crimes.

Maybe Gina can give us some of those jobs back.

Obviously written by a mammy

Man, ol' Ted really could see our problems clearly - but he never offered any good solutions, he just retreated away from society aside from occasionally mailing out a letter bomb.