ia601501.us.archive.org/15/items/d4_Dir3/Dir3.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=381m_qldNn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's the video?

Link pls

carbonized roaches

kebobed kebabs

ia601501.us.archive.org/15/items/d4_Dir3/Dir3.mp4

Good, fuck the turks. The only reason they got inolved was to prevent the kurds gaining a foothold.

LMAO

hot

That should be illegal.

I have never understood how these people don't fight to their death instead of accepting it. Literally no idea

They look surprisingly uncaring. Like they already came to terms with their fate.

Great, where is the popcorn

Drugged to fuck.

4K BluRay

Irony, toasted roaches

Check them digits mate

>TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS

probably, this is all psy ops, so we dont associated Turkey with their best buds ISIS

>leaf

nice lol
post funny turkroach memes pls

They are systematically taken out every so often to do fake executions, so to catch them off guard when the real one comes.

yes, i'm pretty sure you would act differently

They drug people up to the gills to keep them more docile for these things. They also do mock executions to get the victims used to it before they actually do the deed.

People can get used to some fairly fucked up things.

i cant wait till trump is in office and nato is forced to push turkey out, then is all yours russia, along with ISIS

i'll start

If you resist they'll torture the fuck out of you and of course the videos aren't live, so nobody will see your defiance. Most people probably do resist and the videos they release are just the people who accepted the relatively faster death.

I cant open it. Do you have another link?

Toronto turkroach detected. Fuck off faggot.

>t.Semir Gerkhan

Skipped ahead and saw a dusty baby and closed tab

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

>select all images of pizza

How did they catch them? Where?

>Turkish soldiers

How the fuck do they let themselves get captured?

This, and they've probably practiced it a bunch of times and got beat the fuck up every time they gave their captors any lip. Respondent/classical conditioning, talk shit git hit. Now they automatically don't cause trouble when Jihadi John walks up to them with a weapon yelling allahu akbar while Abdul points a camera at them

youtube.com/watch?v=381m_qldNn8

oh they are humanitarians, very nice

Muslims are fucking savages.

Where is link. Nothing would brighten up my day then seeing some turks get roasted.

Smoked turkey

So wait
Syrian government works with Russians to defeat rebels overall, not just ISIS. USA and Turkey support rebels, which happen to include ISIS and now ISIS is burning Turkish soldiers? Am I lost?

Only in Sweden

well shit what if muslims make bombs out of leaves now

>following Islam.

Yeah you were supposed to post 'I aint clickin that shit nigga.jpg'

Didn't think people were dumb enough to click on that

That was badass

burn leaf today, turn around, seasons change, new leaf tomorrow

leaf always win

But the Turkish people love IS.

This will make no change of opinion, Sunni Muslims need to eradicated.

aren't they doing them a favor? Pretty sure in Islam if you die by fire, Allah spares you from the fire of Jahannam or some shit

Thanks for giving us a timstamp for the burning

>ISIS killed more turks than Russia did in this war

no,
that's how it works there

I always click that shit mu'fucka

It was part of the master plan.

yes, there are no rebels overall, they are all the same mercenaries paid by usa and friends to bring down an elected government in syria

I remember when the internet wasn't full of faggots, and we actually witnessed all the CP and torture and shit.

Then people say pizzag8 cant be real, there are no elite pedo rings,,,,yeah right.

Meh. Mudslimes killing turkroaches.

Some post a webm of that because no way in hell I'm clicking that shit. I need it for science.

>turks killed more russians than ISIS in this war

>"It ain't me" starts playing

>when the internet wasn't full of faggots
>so we could actually witness the CP

Nice try Costa Rica

good for you!

NOT SAFE!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

i wonder if erdogan will side with putin knowing full well that ISIS are the US government.

What's the FBI doing in Costa Rica?

Is Erdogan gonna retaliate?

I bet ISIS likes SAW movies.

Damn that was fucked up. IS is subhuman, how do they expect to form a legitimate nation state after making these sadistic videos? I'm sure it would be a lovely place

They've set it up so they do mock executions, calling them off just before they go through with it.

You can see in a lot of the videos and even in the OPs pic with the right guy, that they look off screen, probably at the "director" who would usually call for them to stop, only this time he doesn't.

t. Abuldio al-Andalus bin-Alhambra

we run opva

>tfw when some crusty 60 y/o neet with a proxy shitposts memes from 2006 at you

fuck off pops

I knew this situation wasn't clear but what the fuck

Oh, I'm going to take your word for it. I'm not really up to this, all I know is that while Assad isn't perfect, he's better than not having him in Syrian government.

If it wouldn't be for natofags we would've nuke whole middle east to ashes already

Can someone post a video that doesn't freeze my computer? It's not the fastest machine in the west...

A

Turks are cockblocking kurdish advances by liberating areas to syrian government before kurds get to them.

Working on it. It's 526 megs and the download is really slow for some reason. I'll post it ITT if it's still alive when I finish trannycoding.

>ia601501.us.archive.org/15/items/d4_Dir3/Dir3.mp4

The production quality is bizarrely good. JJ Abrams needs to recruit them for the next Star Wars

not you, that server is shit

FUCKING

AR-15 and 5.11 gloves

I'm off to /x/ now

you should appreciate isis's 1080p/60fps production

Trump better knock the hell outta these fucks

Thank you my burger friend.

I don't understand why a firing squad wouldn't be good enough to make the point.

Roach barbecuing Roach.

To be frank I don't care.

It's near the end, like 13 minutes or something.

Noticed this too. Agent Abdul was mighty well equipped for an islamist rebel fighter. Probably had his aviators and black suit back in his trailer.

Don't these ISIS fighters have families? This stuff would be over as soon as we started to purge their whole bloodline.

Turkeys for Xmas, or when the ways of the Lord works in a too mysterious mood

the 'moderate rebels' and 'good rebels' is nothing but anti assad propaganda by the usa and co

As much as I hate Turkey, I still hate ISIS much more.
That's some pretty serious weapons they have have there, and the production value of their sickening ass videos is pretty high.

When the fuck are we going to do something about Saudi Arabia and Qatar raining piles of money onto them? ISIS couldn't exist like that without MAJOR funding. Fact.

It is permitted in Islam to retaliate with the same method of aggression that was used against you.

How did a well trained modern army get 2 of their soldiers captured by ISIS?

god fucking damnit

Being burned alive is one of the worst way to die

It's painfull, long, you can feel your blood boiling, your eyes melting and your skin getting off

This, drowning and starving are just too fucking terrible. I'd rather get my head shotgun'd like one of the previous POW

Exactly. Which is why I'd go for one of their guns so they'd shoot me in the head or something

Wait till Trump gets into office

USA & Russia are legit about to Blanda up for the greater good. And guess who Russia is allies with ? Iran .

Guess who we are allies with ?
Israel.

Shit is about to go down.

And not any form of radical/moderate Islam are going to survive to see 2020

You are the worst of all fundamentalist religions and must be exterminated off of earth

THE GREATER GOOD

GREATER GOOD