I tried to red pill my psycholohgist

Im currently on Gov benefits as i have mental condition regarding leaving my house after i was attacked at home by a pack of blacks.

I have to see psychologist for medical proof.

I tell psychologist i think her science is a sham but may still be able to help me.

I mention its not real science because they changed the DSM classification of gays being mentally ill after protesting in america.

She told me her science is supported by science and well researched.

I told her how Nazi eugenics is well researched and the fact blacks are inferior is supported by studies.

I then explained how the ((left)) even ruined the carrier of the co discoverer of DNA after he said truth about blacks.

How did i do POL?

I have legit mental issues from black cunts and they dont have to actually do anything to get center link welfare :(

Should i talk about how 2% of the population causes over 15% of murders in australia and explain how blacks are inferior on my next appointment.

Either way she thinks im crazy and thats good for me, im yet to tell her about islam.

I think for islam i will ask what she thinks about me joinging a local cult whose leader is a pedophile and calls for death of people who disagree then i will "gotcha" after i follow up with "what do you think of islam"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TE4Fvjhz2sE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell her that breeding age white females are only 4% of the planets population and thus are very valuable.

>I think for islam i will ask what she thinks about me joinging a local cult whose leader is a pedophile and calls for death of people who disagree then i will "gotcha" after i follow up with "what do you think of islam"
Seems like a legit plan. Carry out and post results

psychology is a liberal art, like astrology or pizzaology. if she had any logical thoughts she would have been a psychiatrist instead.

You're gonna lose your NEETbucks retard, keep it up. You might have to get a job!

Or you might get black bagged and never seen again, either way good job trolltard.

Just be prepared for the possibilty of being thrown into a lockdown facility for a period of time. Be aware of the consequences.

t. Someone who was aware of the consequences but did it anyway.

You're a horrible person.

You should continue to share your worldview with your psychologist, maybe you'll redpill them yet. ;-)

Oho, I've been there:

>Do you hear voices
>NO I SMELL THEM. YOUR VOICE....
>*sigh*
>Do you hear voices
>WTF OF COURSE WAT ELSE R U MENT 2 DU WIT A VOIS??
>*sigh*
>Do you hear voices *right now*
>YES
>What are they saying?
>WHAT ARE THEY SAYING?
>*sigh*

u cheeky cunt

>go to a psychologist
>start spewing NAZI EUGENICS AND SHEET
top kek man gave me a laugh
seriously through either go to a differenct psychologist and restrain your spaghetti or kys tbq

Ask her if she has been Blacked before. You will then know if it is wise to up the volume of red pill dosage.

modern psychology /is/ a joke but Freudian psychoanalysis isn't.

the reason why psychology struggles to maintain its classification as a science is because every modality is really just an imperfect variant of the original. their studies can't be replicated because they're all flawed at the core. the problem is that the ego as described by Freud can't be observed. fortunately neuroscience is finally catching up.

which brings me to my second point: politics. you think DIY safe spaces are breeding grounds for leftists? you have no idea how bad psychology professors are. one of the reasons why psychoanalysis is shunned in the academy is because feminists went on a crusade against Freud in the '60s.

then you have the fact they're all more worried about maintaining their status than actually advancing psychology, so they promote useless studies to add another page to their resume.

tl;dr: she's gonna write you up as paranoid and you'll end up institutionalized.

careful if she labels you schizo they might lock you up in a psych ward and haldol the fuck out of you

i once ended up in a psych ward due to OD'ing on redpills and they gave me shit to knock me out then i woke up and i couldn't think, talk properly and kept walking into walls, they injected me with shit in my sleep

>I'm yet to tell her about Islam
Kekked real hard at this. Keep going, you're doing gods work. Just be aware if you go too far they may slam you in a white, padded cell for some time

If this is slightly true I don't believe a second you have any form of anxiety, sounds more like some serious personality disorder and I'm pretty sure it is one where therapy nor medication does help.

Nevertheless have fun playing with that green horn.

i have to wait till after christmas for next visit, she got very defensive about her work and even shut down the idea that some races are smarter then others whilst trying to tell me the evolutionary reason for anexity.;.....

yes its all bullshit but i think it has ppotential to help people.

i opnly just got on welfare i have legit issues from violent home invasion... i just want play BF all day :)

but wouldnt seeming not normie be good ofr me?

sexual harrasment?

but can they do this in australia?

im OP that guy wasnt me i :(

yes if a shrink deems you a threat to yourself or others they come and lock you up, it's mandatory they have to report it to the authorities

they write everything you say down and keep it as part of your records

also be careful what you tell them, in a divorce etc the wife can subpoena your psych records and use it against you

explaining how blacks are inferior while suffering from mental illness and being on welfare?

maybe if you were in more of a position of success you could probably convince a female. see females believe and are led not by facts but emotions if a successful chad told a female 'niggers are stupid and lazy' she'd believe him but if a poor welfare case says it she's going to say 'now user thats overtly overgeneralizing etc'.

your shrink wrote everything down and branded you a racist

you will always lose in child custody battles forever now

Reality is you disappearing from this world is net positive. Get a job.

I think you troll
you Inglish shit

>"I can't work because white people harass me"
>FUCK OFF WELFARE NIGGER
>"I can't work because black people harass me"
>Oh poor lad, that's terrible, I hope you get full benefits

troll? look at my ID gunjyguy then look at my time played and stats in BF1 from BFtracker.

english shit i been drinking beer all night,

keep in mindi couldnt play for 2 weeks, i was #40 in time played in the world.

I never said i think blacks are inferior just that studies show they are.

she did write all that shit down but i never told her i was racist and im guessing i hope that thing you said will never happen.

Yeah enjoy the reeducation camp you dickhead.

How did you land this?

I want to get paid every 2nd weed to fucking dish out redpills to a wt psychologist

m guessing you never had blacks bash you before you wake up and put a knife to your throat and interrogate you?

having some whites call you nbigger is a bit different then what i said

dont go outside for a year then go to doctor tell them why you cant go outside and work.

get sent to a pysch and regurgitate POL memes

i get super anxious when im around people or outside :( playing vidya makes me feel ok

You're a degenerate, Bogan, but you made me laff

Well, sounds like a traumatic experience mate, but not sure how it entitles you to not fucking work and live off tax payer money because you are in fear of being triggered. I've had equally traumatic experiences that were psychologically damaging, but I didn't use them to justify living off the dole.

By your logic, anyone who was raped or violently attacked or traumatized by an angry emu etc can just say they have a mental condition and live off benefits.

You keep pushing against their agdenda and they'll put you away in a mental institution, because when insanity is the norm the sane are the freaks.

>dont go outside for a year
Done
>go to doctor tell them why you cant go outside and work.
Just a regular doc?
>get sent to a pysch and regurgitate POL memes
Fug yeah, how many gibs will I get?

If you approached more like a debate than, nu uh ur just wrung lulz. then yes, sure.

If not, learn to give and take in the sessions.

Keep it up.

I want to see a psychologist's world view slowly collapse as they descend into madness.

You need to bring in lizard people, hollow earth, antartica and secret nazi ufo with anti grav technology, every thing you can imagine. She already thinks you are crazy so go for the gusto

Sounds like your having troubles as an independent colony

if your over 22 you get $550 a fortnight or $220 if younger.

If you dont have certificate you will have to do hours at op shop sorting through black peoples garbage.

I went to my GP who my mum has told about my problems over the year so that helped.

i only shown her my power level on secod visit and dont forget to tell her your black and put that on paper work (for non aussies: blacks get more help then whites so red pllled aussies ALWAYS say they are black.)

funny you mention reptilians, i actually belived in them and was active with the Youtuber Reptilian resistance on face book.

I actually thought reptilians where real and even started to think this one guy io would go hang out with was one and no joke worn tin foil under my hat and was concered the meat popsicles he fed me was people.

I was really paranoid at the time and i would keep an eye on his eyes to look out for signs of shape shifting,

why is this whack thread still alive

jesus

If this is actually true then I bet you're going to lose your neetbux.

studied psych for two years. it's complete horse shit and not science. also social justice has invaded the course, they hardly look into biology at all. they talk about gut feels and bullshit.

My psychiatrist told me to kill myself and stormed off, yelling to nurses to call guards, probably to get me institunialized. I told him about Hitler, and I think he was ruskie or eastern Europe origin so he didn't like it.

>tfw suffer from extreme paranoia, manic states, severe depression
>tfw have actually heard voices semi regularly
>tfw still not going to see a (((psychologist)))

I'm a bad, bad goy

Psychiartists are morons

>the evolutionary reason for anexity
Sounds amusing. How you managed not to laugh hysterically the whole time

>I never told her I was racist

Being this delusional.

You sound like you're truly in need of some physiological help. I hope you get your issues sorted mate.

>everyone is stupid except me, the thread

Classic. You've outdone yourself again, Sup Forums

inb4 op gets sectioned

It's not science, she's practicing the religion of atheism. It's all crap, nothing can be proven, mental illness is at an all time high and psychologists have all the wrong answers.

what does this meant to mean mate.

I didnt know if telling her what i really think of our native primates would help or hurt.

why you think i need head shrink ay? what you thinking there lad.

whole session was bullshit, she even put me in the "culture" room because i told her i was an aborigine (Im white as fuck pure breed scott with some german)

they talk down to you like your a retard and they argue semantics.

I called her out for calling gays mentally ill then changing it when they protested i said real doctors cant do that if they are based on science,

explain yourself

>im yet to tell her about islam.

> but Freudian psychoanalysis isn't.
> the problem is that the ego as described by Freud can't be observed
fuck, you Brazilians are retarded. Freud is a complete joke and is a pop culture meme.

>im yet to tell her about islam

fuckin'
DO IT

>and record it in some way

i dont even have a phone im poor neet

Reread your posts to me and tell me you have a healthy mind.

>forced to get help
>drinks every night
>shitposts on Sup Forums
>insults others (i.e brazilians) to feel something in life
>no filter, causing friendships to never last long

I'm just looking out for you, aussie.

Blacks literally have lower intelligence per average then Whites and Asians this is simply a fact.
But I assume it's hard for some people to accept it.

>the "culture" room
Wait she even supports your games. Just don't try to kill someone for fun. Unless you join a RWD, than have fun :^)

How do you mispell career?

They probably aeent taking you seriously and think youre just looney.

>thinking i have friends

You dot know me , i dont drink i just drunk last night.

yeah the evidence is clear from history to modern times..

imma go sleep

>its his first "redpilling my psychologist" thread

lo in australia its racist to say people ared not black when white

I've "educated" my shrink on the poison of Cultural Marxism, and despite being self described as a bit of a lefty he actually agrees with me on a number of points. Especially issues like the fragility of my culture (White West Aussie), immigration, 3rd wave feminism, the americanisation of Australia, and boongs (big problem in my town). I'm surprised at just how much in agreement we are. Dare i say i may even be red piling him?

OP, if she starts trying to adjust your "values" to more socially acceptable positions you NEED to fucking change psychs. DO NOT STAND FOR IT. These cunts are there to provide mental support for you NOT to impose their warped ideologies on you. You don't have to put up with that shit.

As you are southern Austrians it is figuratively impossible to tell how hard you are shitposting right now. But as there is a slight chance some shill is lurking ITT who identifies with your shitposting, read up on HPD and change psych if you like to change something

Funny, i had a similar experience yesterday. Seeing a stand in GP while my regular guy is away. Cunt fucking had a Crack at me for the old punk tshirt i was wearing (infest). He's a fucking eastern european too. I'm currently writing up an official complaint against the prick. SO unprofessional I was really quite shocked.

I had a discussion with my SJW cousing. She's a Psychiatrist studying for her Masters. I told her how it's sick that psychiatrists prescribe medication for anxiety, ADD, and ADHD to children under 18, as it's wrong and immoral to believe that it's completely normal for a child to be sitting still for 8 hours in a classroom listening to a teacher talk when a few thousand years ago that child was out hunting and foraging and traveling for miles being constantly stimulated, excited, and in danger. I said that society is sick and not these kids. I also said how gender identity disorder is not considered a serious mental disease and not treated like multiple personality disorder, which is a serious disease. Of course like any leftie she got offended that i would criticize her career. Nazi SS psychologists also thought they were doing a service to humanity.

you did well aussie

blacks as in african or abo?

Okay here's a thought.

Pretend that you realized you have an intolerance problem. You WANT to become bluepilled. Plead with her to help you become less bigoted. But then...

Facts.

> I know I'm a terrible person for having these thoughts, but this historical fact, and this study, and this personal experience, etc.

Make it obvious that you're asking for help with denying the truth. In fact, say as much.

Get her to agree with something indisputable, then ask her to help you lie to yourself.

Excellent point; this is the unfortunate truth.

All I want is my electromagnetic shocks but they won't give me :(

>I never said i think blacks are inferior just that studies show they are.
oh, your totally in the clear then

lefties are all about nuance

mention that we are all slaves

birth/berth certificate, dock/doctor, mothers waters

>showing off your power level in public

Well he's on welfare for being attacked by said blacks correct

The problem with psychology is that the research can't be replicated. This isn't some meme either. It is a known issue. If you want to bitch to a psychologist over their profession research this.

i get neetbux for mental ilness too they will lock your ass up the psychward if they feel like it for up to 2 weeks especially if you get agressive you will go

That's legitimately genius, user.

hahaha pure gold

but she could have you medicated, so be careful

Next time you greet her say 'I like your scent.'

youtu.be/TE4Fvjhz2sE

You sound sane to me, so get to work and get over the nigs. I was robbed and mugged by nigs when I was a kid, and several more times later in life. Took me a few years but I got over it, I still don't go out much but I am able too if the need arises. Bottomline is You need to take this more seriously and get your life back on track.

Is she hot?

fuck you faggot. i wouldn't been able to pass high school without ADD medicine. just couldn't focuzate on my work without it

as a psychology student i fully support this idea

I do this every day and I'm college educated and well adjusted, what now?

Taxpayer.
>Hooray one less sperg rorting my taxes for neetbux.
Prove you're not an abolover or a boong by getting a real job when your leftie shrink kicks your arse out onto the street.

>tfw studied psychology at uni
AMA

The true Sup Forums answer. Wear a smug pepe t shirt to the appointment when you do it

>arguing with a person whose paycheck depends on them rejecting your arguments
You are an imbecile. There is no scenario where this works.

Can I get a #2 with a Diet Coke?

Anything?

OP frequently posts on Krautchan Sup Forums and is known as "schizostralia".

Don't validate his illness.

Doing gods work m8

Stupidity isn't a mental illness. Or at least not one you get money for you absolute dead weight. You're as bad as the blacks you hate

K-keep us updated

holy kek my sides

The same way you misspell misspell and aren't.