Which one of these two is right about the SJW?

>be alt-right edge-lord
>constantly bash the Social Justice Warrior
>throw diametrically opposed charges at them

remember when the internet weren't a bunch of faggots?

>Which one of these two is right about the SJW?
Both. SJWs think everybody is special while trying to force a collectivist PC society where nobody is special in any way.

pol btfo

Paw joesef wotsun.

Victimization has become a currency of sorts in order to have power over people. Oppression is extremely low in supply and high in demand so it needs to be inflated or just completely manufactured. Certain words become "triggering" and bigger deals than what they are. There needs to be 1000s of identities, sexualities, and genders so someone can claim they're a minority of sorts, therefore are oppressed by a majority of society, and should have power because of it.

Its kind of like a real life version of those cringey sonic character bios. The more shitty your character's life is the better they are.

There is no conradiction.
They are talking about 2 different things.
The ones is talking about supressing the mind and thus freedom.
The other is talking about supression of heritage and thus loyalty.

I like yo' thinkin

Can't wait for both of these edgelords to get caught fucking some skeezy methed out hooker and die of AIDS

this is the best criticism of the alt-right i've seen in weeks

I'm just here to shitpost

gotta say i love that image.

Thank you Luigi.

SJWs drive both forward, they vote for big government to make them the special exemption from horrid reality, and 'the majority' into a mass of drones to uphold their steady and empty lives.

It's pretty easy to find contradictions when you create strawmen out of both positions.

>which one of these two totally different positions are? Be consistent
Good thread

neither of those

both of them are faggots btw.

>The right wing is on it's way out, it's being consigned to the dustbin of history, they're a minority in their last death throes. The culture war is over, we won.
>The right wing is on the rise! Neo nazis are LITERALLY running the country and I can't even right now

Which one is it?

SJWs, like most political forces, believe in whichever conveniently enforces their narrative against the "white male menace." It's hard to find political movements that are consistent.

Spencer doesn't say that about SJWs.

Cultural libertarian "civic nationalist" cucks like Watson believe that "muh individualism" is the supreme principle to hold above all others, in reality group interests matter as well

I see no contradiction desu. The SJW element of western society has none of their coveted solidarity (aside from that straightness, whiteness and men are bad). They only exist because they have organizers who aren't necessarily that autistic or stupid, mostly in the older generations who have a weaponized contempt of western and Christian culture/concepts.

Many of their foot soldiers have nothing in common, and are set aside in certain groups. Basically Schisms just waiting to happen. The """alt-right""" is much the same, as evident by your picture. Some are white nationalists, some are lolbertarians. I personally view both of those men you posted as riding the coat tails of a populist contempt for these western/Christian hating green haired faggots.

Both Watson and Spencer have legitimate intellectual beef with the SJW types though, basically. They want to destroy the family and have the state become like a god to them. They also want to destroy western culture (and all culture in the majority of cases) as well. Neither argument is invalid tbqfh senpai.

I swear there's more anti-SJWs making YT bucks than actual SJWs

SJWs = young affulent people at places of learning

YOU CANNOT MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR OR ARGUE AGAINST THEM

They just exist, as they existed in the 1960s

People get older and their views shift

Fucking sick of LOL SJW videos it's boring

It' s Mario!

>They only exist because they have organizers

They exist because society has never been safer and work consists of a Woman sitting at a PC instead of a Man working in a field. This explains the decline of marriage & hypersensitive SJWs in one sentence.

When people are safe and comfortable, their priorities get out of wack.

There's no cultural marxism or Frankfurt school or plan to destroy the family, this is horseshit and an intellectual dead end.

These young affluent asshats (I'm kind of in that group in all actuality) have way too much social power in their anti-Western/anti-white cabal and need to be humiliated as much as possible.

If people on youtube are making money from advert gets by doing it, I see no problem in that. If you want something moar intellectually challeneging than SJW cringe highlights, you should find it. (Read Evola, Marcus Aurelius, scientific or historical shit, etc...)

You need to up your power level user, not allow yourself to become disgusted with people fighting degeneracy and making money. Don't be a pleb, basically.

Gonna have to go with Meteorman. Fuck hiveminded collectivism.

>There's no cultural marxism or Frankfurt school or plan to destroy the family, this is horseshit and an intellectual dead end

Couldn't disagree more desu. You sound like you took the easy (MGTOW) way out user. That's the only dead end in sight. At least with the blue pill, you can have the illusion of importance and progress being made.

It's a literal, unironic quote from Spencer.

No.

Any plan to destroy the family would not succeed if women needed men's labour. All this supposed propaganda would run into the sand of reality.

So the Sup Forums counter-argument is;

"Women were influenced to get jobs and stop being wives/mothers"

Which is BS because the jobs for women did not exist prior to 1900 beyond tasks such as sewing or light farmwork, which have existed for centuries in various forms.

What is more likely?

(1) women everywhere from Mexico to Korea were victims of Frankfurt School propaganda pushed in universities

(2) the personal computer, telephony, internet, personal motorcars & transport opened up a world of options to young women

Sup Forums has the decline of the family and the SJW phenomenon dead wrong, for people who claim to have all the answers

You seem to have a really simplistic understanding of geopolitical realities.

It wasn't merely technological progress that led to our current social state, and propaganda is but one surface level aspect of ideological subversion and what the Frankfurt school were doing. Ideological subversion and the Frankfurt School were a product of two separate entities btw.

Most all of it just, including the technological progress you're talking about *though it's most through corporate enabling and exploitation through marketing) are capitalizing on some of the nastier elements of human nature. But this try hard "muh poor ole' me for being born with a pecker" bullshit is a bunch of bullshit. Accepting some kind of victimhood, even of natural or social circumstance is the absolute worst thing you could ever do as a man, if you want to live and die with dignity.

btw, why do you keep posting this same roastie?

Nice Tumblr post faggot

You don't belong in America if you don't believe in individualism.

>yes goy embrace (((individualism)))
>it will be so great for America
>you don't need culture, stupid goy