Guys is there any justice left in this world?

Guys is there any justice left in this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/33638452/hero-melbourne-tradie-stops-potential-arsonist-from-blowing-up-petrol-station/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if the driver was a german he would try to do a blowjob on the terrorist

don't pretend I'm wrong.

Come on zgermans arent that brainwashed

Justice is all over the place

African tried to blow up a petrol station in Melbourne a few hours ago

he had two or three tries, using a cigarette lighter held against the petrol hose

didnt' work so he tried again and again

Aussie tradesman saw it. Ran to the bowsers. Hosed the African in fire extinguisher foam

African ran. But hid, ready to try again

Aussie hosed him down some more

Aussie then phoned three .. yes three police stations. They all said they were 'too busy' to attend. True

So the tradesman took it to the media

Only one media outlet reported it. channel 7 news

Obviously the African was promised money to create a conflagration which could be spun by the whore media as a 'terrorist attack'

which is why police refused to do anything most likely

Plot failed

and the African and the Aussie hero were filmed on cctv, so undeniable no matter how government and media try to spin it

that's justice enough for this hour

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/33638452/hero-melbourne-tradie-stops-potential-arsonist-from-blowing-up-petrol-station/

Kek.

He will be reincarnated as an American safe from Muslims under the rule of God Emperor Trump

Yes they are

fpbp

>tfw german cuck police killed the hero, not the fucking terrorist.

can you cunts do one thing right?

F

>hijacked while he stopped for a kebab

That was very wrong, he should have run the fucker over.

I ate kebab yestersay, man's got to eat, kebab is popular food in germany and poland

Wait, there was a gun involved? Fuck, this just keeps getting more and more embarrassing for Germany. Is America going to have to send troops and set up a safe zone for Germans?

F
what a fucking guy. I hope his family are well kept for the rest of their lives.

sadly most of it is that of the social type

>kebab is popular food in germany and poland

Kebab meat is imported to your country and containes crappy mixed meat.

It os a good food. Like you dont eat chineese food while you are at economical war with chinks

Kebab is pure trash, Stanislav. Learn from me, i haven't eaten this garbage for like 1 year now, and i miss nothing.

gyros is better

WTF this is like stopping at taco bell and being kidnapped by a drug cartel

spoopy

I prefer good old burger, kebab tastes sort of weird.

Stop eating kebab

Only if the Germans become uncucked and oust Merkel's bitch ass

He has a point

Good man, still somewhat unfortunate though. We need more dead to get the ball rolling. If the terrorist killed 100 instead of 12, that might have accerated the progress so that thousands might have been saved.

Still, good job Poland.

Post yfw Lukasz is a blonde haired, blue eyed, 2 day old baby living in Texas right now.

:)

Why didnt he shoot him first instead of beating and stabbing, it doesnt really make sense

Implying Merkel won't have them all arrested and exiled for living with such a vile white supremacist.

Not being edgy, but how do we know this all happened. This guy was shot dead. Why the movie tier quote a la "United 93" where the driver "couragelously fought back and saved dozens of lives".

If there is shop with burgers, they usually make pretty burgers with sesame bun, good meat, salad with cucumber, fried onion chunks and ketchup/mustard.
Pretty great stuff desu.

McDonald's Chickenburger is alright, too.

If you only eat food from your own country all you'd be eating was cheese analogue

>Aussie then phoned three .. yes three police stations. They all said they were 'too busy' to attend.

this

Yeah the Chinese are always plowing into crowds with semi trucks, oh wait no they're just hitting parked cars

No, he would've offered to drive into the crowd FOR the muzzie, and confess to the crime, so as to prove the far right racists wrong.
...then he would've blown him.

War is war. I dont see why we shouldnt eat turkish dishes because we hate islam

>three stations too 'understaffed' to deal with it
>police won't investigate because nobody was hurt :^)
what in the fuck are they doing

He was shot by police

Not all heroes can add 2+2 either. God bless Poland.

>left in this world
Not on the left.

God bless Texas!

It is safer and better than the crap American Companies feed you, Burger.