He's right, y'know

He's right, y'know

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/simon_anholt_which_country_does_the_most_good_for_the_world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AMERICA FIRST

>Thinking all human lives are worth the same

SIEG

if it makes him feel better, I think every human should be eradicated, including me.

global nuclear winter when

Γιατί έτσι ρε πατριώτη;

>Not all human lives are worth the same

Go patriotism I say

stupid malaka

>Chink
>Right
Pick one

Wow that's a brilliant quote. We'll our grandchildren will be quoting it to our great grandchildren. Thank goodness somebody made a web page for it.

Patriotism 》》》Facism

My family is worth more to me than a stranger. Why shouldn't my countrymen be worth more to me than a foreigner?

> Implying patriotism doesn't refer to a love of and appreciation for specific aspects of a nation such as language, culture, societal norms and ideals etc. Therefore, it can still be inherently egalitarian.

This chink is an idiot.

any man who would kill to save the lives of his children automatically values his children's lives above the lives of their assailants. No man, in practice, considers all lives to be equal.

>greek
>human

Not all human lives are worth the same. You see examples of that every day and still you try to live in a world of illusion.

Patriotism/Nationalism is the idea you should care about the people closest to you. First, your family, then friends, community, city, state, country , other countries.

Globalism/Liberalism is the idea you should care more about people you've never met in shitty third world countries more than the people around you and should try to help those people even if its damaging to your community.

Then they try to frame US as the ones who are illogical and evil

What a sick world we live in where people claim all human lives are interchangeable like mass produced cogs in a machine. How soul crushingly grim and anti-human.

Tao Lin needs to think a bit longer about the philosophical ramifications of his statements. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and not assume he is a monster

>something I don't like is the same thing as something different that I don't like

>ching chong chang inspirational quote
>government orders him to shoot a citizen who said "i want to be a buddhist" on a mongolian pant weaving forum
>kills man

chinese a dog eating rice steaming subhumans that deserve no voice humanity except maybe their medical advancement. literally subhumans.

He's not right, you know. Patriotism has nothing

I'd punch this cunt in the face.
Hurt him real bad, maybe permanently like a disfigurement or disability, for no reason whatsoever.
This way he could really learn to hate someone and have his bubble burst, and see the world is filled with bad people who do bad things, for no other reason than hurting others, and these things deserve to be punished.

And?

So he recognizes that whites are worth more. Good for him!

Attacks on patriotism are, ultimately, attacks on human bonding.
Let me show you what I mean
1) Why are we close to our family?
>they care for us, nurture us, and we back to them. We share history, values, outlooks, memories, and more.
It is *natural and just* that we see our families as having more personal value to us than to strangers. Does this mean the stranger has no value? OF COURSE NOT! That is a false dichotomy.
2) Why are we close to our neighbors?
>We communicate often, build up ties of friendship and sharing. We share history, values, outlooks, memories, and more.
It is natural that we trust and value our neighbors more than strangers, for the same reasons.
3) It is easy to see how this expands to larger regions until we end at the nation. Shared holidays, values, language, culture, music, history, etc. bind us together. Does this mein foreigners are worthless? No! False dichotomy! Me loving my mother does NOT mean I think you should die. Me feeling a sense of comradeliness with my fellow countrymen does NOT mean I think foreigners must suffer!
*So why do liberals hate patriotism?*
Because they hate the family.
>"Patriotism is meaningless, even evil"
leads to
>"Your neighbors are nothing special"
Leads to
>"How DARE YOU value your family, you bigot!"
Scratch an anti-patriot and you'll find a tyrant that wants you to depend upon the nation you don't love.

but all human lives are not worth the same....

>punch a chink because you can't understand what he's saying
Why not punch the chinks buying up your property?

If given the choice, I'd save my brother's life over some random Chinese guy's life ten times out of ten.

News flash, not all human lives are worth the same

but that's right

American lives are worth more than non-American lives and if any American disagrees he is a cuck

What the fuck is up with no one having a sense of grammar today?

He isn't wrong, but neither is the statement. As an American, an American life will always mean more to me (and my own life more so then theirs) then Mugumbe in Africa getting macheted because he has a different forehead slope then the local warlord.

>all human lives are worth the same

how do we get liberals out of there bubbles?

They're not though. Is he implying that a child rapist's life is worth that of a normal person?

Ask him this: given a choice between saving your child or saving a stranger, who do you save?

All human lives are CLEARLY not worth the same, and anyone who says so is lying to push an agenda.

>Is he implying that a child rapist's life is worth that of a normal person?
No, learn to read

Listen fuckstick.
It's the State that serves justice.
Patriotism and nationalism are the forces which fuel and allow the state to do so.
What this idiot is actually promoting is lawless anarchy in which he'd survive 5 minutes.

Why do you give a platform for these cognitive failures with a death wish? This guy obviously has mental health issues and you're rambling about real estate? You probably have mental health issues too.

What a LOAD of shit

Load of shit

schlomo

Now piss off to jew chans and try to sell your crap to them

dare you

Why are you posting quotes by a second tier Brett Easton Ellis, who;s novels are full of shallow & degenerate characters?

I'm sure you can give a valid reason why.
Because if we're really going by the worth of lives by nationality then Americucks don't even make it into the top ten considering the global output compared to intake.

Here's a good ted talk on it. You're the niggers of the world. Feeding of global welfare then claiming "we wuz kangs master race!" And generally just stirring up shit.

ted.com/talks/simon_anholt_which_country_does_the_most_good_for_the_world

I can read though, and he says that patriotism means not believing that all human lives are worth the same. I see what he means but it's worded horribly and asking to be dissected. Stupid quote, saged.

Also globalists get fucked.

Nah man, maybe it's you that has mental health issues. What's wrong with quote in the OP? "Patriotism is the belief that NOT all human lives are worth the same." Are you saying that's wrong? Because I would certainly value a fellow American's way more than some random abbo.

It means we like our household better than the neighbours. But on a bigger scale.

>Because I would certainly value a fellow American's way more than some random abbo

Yeah yeah yeah, you say that every time all the time until some poor drunken abo has his cock deep up your arsehole for a six pack and pack of Winnie blues you pay him with.

Kek, but really though if I had to choose between you and a fellow white American I'd pick my fellow countryman. Sorry that triggers you, globalist shill.

i agree with the leaf

He is right and patriotism is right. Not all humans lives are worth the same.

Why are there 1 billion chinks in this world?

So you should it the right thing to do. Patriotism is not a bad thing.
Anyone who paints it out to be so, is trying to con you.

Is true. Argentines live worth more than Brazilian ones for example.

Hes chinese
of course he thinks that, his whole life has been that way

>family means thinking that not all people are worth the same.

>chink
>thinks

Yeah nah

Not all human lives worth the same.

Anybody who thinks all life has intrinsically equal value is hopelessly retarded

All life is sacred and all life is important, but all life is not even remotely equal

I agree but you need to pay your debts first.

they're not

Worth the same to who?

My family is worth more than my neighbors. My neighbors are worth more than people from another city.

You get the idea.

>Tao Lin
Go back to /lit/ with your pseudo-intellectual wanking.

partiotism is not about that and human lives dont worth the same

Not all human lives are worth the same. Men are not created equal. life is not a fairytale.

no debts for you, juan.

lick my αρχιδι

>believing human lives are worth anything

They are worth what they can be used for, nothing else.

15 quotes that will make you say fuck patriotism and closed borders.

Exactly. American lives > others.

Hell yeah. My family members matter more to me than you gook. My couuntrymen (REAL Americans) do too.

He's right and there's nothing wrong with that

fpbp

these fuckin extreme leftists reject hierarchy. this is anarchy. this is marxism.

It's the belief that not all cultures are worth the same. If you subscribe a degenerate culture, then your culture should be abolished.

You have been visited by Le Autistic Drug Addict Lorrie Moore-Wannabe Asian Man of Meandering Stories and Bad Metaphors. Peace and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply to this post with "Go to bed, Tao."

Patritism is the belief that you put your countrymen first, yeah.

I'm a racist first and foremost though, get that strait

That's right, Rapists, Serial killers, and Terrorists lives are worth just as much as yours goyims

That is a very poorly crafted sentence, especially considerig that he is a professional writer.

What if they aren't and we only believe so because the alternative would require us to do things that in the long run are better for the whole instead of just our selfish selves?

> ABORTION is the belief that not all human lives are worth the same.

This is a great trap for drumpftards. I will most definitely use it in public.

>quote tao lin
>drumpftard respond : 'b-but all lives a-aren't equal'
>drumpftard immediately discredited by 99% of the people
>win

Just like that.

this

Great, He can sell his mother to save 2 others if his morals compel him to do so.

And the reason white people were capable of dominating the world is because they believe this, while chinks make our fucking sneakers like good commies.

He's right, us xeno's will inherit the earth.

rationalism is the belief that people who eat dogs besides dead bodies , cant discuss about human lives.
>for him all lives are worth the same absolutely nothing.

chinks are heartless as fuck

That Tao Lin bloke gets it.

But they're objectively not. My life is worth more than many, and many have lives more valuable than mine

/thread

>Tao Lin
Oh great, another fucking gook things he's people.

no, all lives matter, but at the same time biology inscribes in us preferences for those like us, for those closest to us. see family