/NZG/ New Zealand General

What are we gonna’ do guys? We spent the majority of out taxes on Healthcare and cut funding to the Super fund by like 10 billion, Bill English is the prime minister and national is polling the highest, they keep running this country like niggers and have done nothing to address the growing housing issue in Auckland raising it 111%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmgv1kSt2W4
names.mappinglondon.co.uk/
finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?t=6N&p=d1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Auckland a liberal shit hole like Toronto?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hmgv1kSt2W4

Pokokōhua pōkōtiwha tō upoko upoko nui upoko taona waea atu ki te pirihimana kai angaanga kai upoko =^_^=

REEEE REGUGEES FUCKK OFF WE’RE FULL
nah Auckland isn’t a liberal shithole we’re pretty good over here in New Zealand like we love our gays but we only take 750 reguessa a year
fuck off that’s pretty much a dead language, at least we can treat people with respect unlike you fucking Australians just shot your indiginios people

you tell me

>NZ can treat possums with respect
>Australia murdered all the indigo people
>NZ became their besties in a day

shit tier memes.

OUT OUT OUT They need to go. Only citizens should be able to buy houses. But we get too cucked letting permanent residents vote

>we spend £16bn on foreign aid to subhuman shithole countries like india which spends $400m on a spacerocket whilst their kids are starving
>we don't send any free gibs to our bros on the other side of the world for health care as a little thank you for ww2

im sorry lads

fuck off we got a treaty sure we fight a little but we gove them what they’re due.
I shoot possums out of a tree with my dad and a flashlight

It’s a fucking national majority we have now stupid fucks sending aid when we in debt

>foreign aid
how is that different to burning the money or feeding it to fish?

what ammo does your dad take?

LMAO out quota is like 6 refugees a year, its basically just to make UN shutup and in reality we're full

We got two guns, a .22 and a shotgun, I’m not sure about the shotgun but it makes my ears ring.
The.22 we use Winchester .22 rifle ammunition but we mostly use the .22 for popping little bunnies with the scope.

Is NZ based?

just woke up lads

We don’t have many feminists and our old prime minister pulled the pony tale of a waitress then gave her wine to apologise

What about muslims? Are you guys facing a problem with them?

Not really we have a quota of less than 1k rapefugees a year

according to 2013 census only about 46,149 muslims

Yeah. We have a new qt foreign aid minister who is literally called priti and hates muzzies taking our money.

hey cunts :3

>only
>46,149

That was 3 years ago. Please tell me they're all in Auckland

that was the last census done. and it’s like 1%

Fact; New Zealand is a liberal Shit Hole on par with Germany, Sweden and Canada. The moment we have a left wing Government it will be all over for us.

WINSTON WINSTON WINSTON

Kick out all the chinks and nogs

Kick out the kike Bill from the behive

>Liberal shithole
then why do you live here?
Why because we have gay rights?

>why do you live here?
What the fuck is wrong with you not everyone is an immigrant slope.

Our 'hate speech' laws only cover race they don’t cover hate speech against gender and sexuality like many other countries
If you don’t like it, move but it’s obviously not that bad cause you’re still here

No thanks rather put a hole in your stupid head. If you don't like that attitude then move.

If your solution to everything is to use violence then you’re obviously not very smart yourself

If your attitude to everything is to just pack up and leave then you're obviously a cuck so why should i listen to you.

Seriously give me just one reason why we’re liberal shit hole?

Go to Auckland central.

that’s not a reason nor an example

Wew that's bad, you have a Patel problem too?

names.mappinglondon.co.uk/

Lax immigration laws, continual seperatist policies benefiting maori are a couple of examples

It's a reason and an example again if you don't like them fuck off. Sick of passive aggressive manlets like you that pervade the country.

Well then, why don't you make a difference instead of complaining then the idea of the thread was to gain ideas to do just that, but if you have nothing to bring to the table but complaints then you're useless and bring nothing to the table.
Even with out lax immigration laws we still have a low population of only 4.5 million or 15 people for square kilometer, it's very low. Also in what way does a few laws benifiting the ingigenous people affect you in any way?

Why don't you and your boyfriend go back and read what i originally posted instead of trying to be the thought police.
>Fact; New Zealand is a liberal Shit Hole on par with Germany, Sweden and Canada. The moment we have a left wing Government it will be all over for us.

>national is polling the highest
>national is doing a shit job at running the country for the last decade
Pick one you money grubbing labour supporting nugger.

NZ dollar is going to crash, you guys are going to be nigger tier poor.

I voted for the conservative party last election
National is polling the highest and doing badly
Facts and opinions are difenrent caling your fact what it is -- untrue is not in any way thought policing
anything to back that up?

>anything to back that up?
Hmm, look up a chart? Eg: finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?t=6N&p=d1

Really. So who is the mayor of Auckland city?

Just strike Auckland with a meteor and be done with it

National is polling the highest because they've lead our country very fucking well for the last 8 years. How politically dense do you have to be to ignore the factors that resulted in a majority of NZers that would currently vote nat this election?

FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
>FUCK NEW ZEALAND

The further south you go, the less muslims there are

Oh, run it like Obama? Should be good, then. Cheers!

Fuck Winston he's old and shit

Don't forget NZ is being colonized by china

Fuck off leaf

You are telling the Truth.

Hi guys I'm a South African immigrant I became a citizen in June

New Zealand is a nice country except for the shit weather (I'm in wellington)

>when 'less relevant Tasmania' thinks they have enough political importance to need a general thread

There used to be more people in New Zealand who spoke Scottish Gaelic than Maori.

Fuck you mongrel north island cunts.
James Mackenzie and Speights not Hone Heke and Waikato Green REEEEEEEEE.

meh, that's not really a problem. It's mostly that rich asianfags buy properties here and drievs the prices up making it hard for young, local people into the property market.